Chapter 25

Alyssa's Point of View:-

We walked towards the wing with the courtrooms in silence.

"Is it called corte here too?" I asked Sebastian.

"We call it Atrium here. Latin word" said Sebastian.

We came to stop at a big door also carved with silver. But, there was no red here. It was only black and silver.

We entered the room to find a commotion inside. The king and queen sitting saw us and asked everyone to keep quiet. We walked forward and Sebastian bowed. I followed his example.

"Alyssa, King Vanora and Queen Scylla, your parents. Your majesties, Alyssa. Your daughter."

"Thank you, Sebastian. Welcome to Machimos, Alyssa. You have made the right choice. Well, since you are back, let's have a celebration." And everyone cheered.

---

One thing was for sure, people here knew how to party. I had so much fun that I almost forgot about what Will had done. The grand ballroom was made ready for us and I was given a black dress with silver glitter on it. I put on a silver choker with it and some black heels and I was good to go.
----------
The party started the minute I went into the ballroom. The music came on and I recognized a few songs from my childhood but never recalled the lyrics. I saw Sebastian a few times talking to his mother. After some minutes he came towards me. I didn't want to be caught staring so I looked away and paid some attention to the person who was talking to me. He finally came to the table.
"May I have the pleasure of a dance, Alyssa?"
"Sure" I said and the song changed.
We had a slow dance for the first few songs and then a faster medley was put on. We danced for more than an hour. I found it to be a stress reliever and i felt much better even though I was tired. The smile on my face was purely natural.
----------------------