Chapter 5

Alyssa's point of view:-

I kept thinking that Will knew something about my nightmare but I decided against asking him. 

Tomorrow, finally we were going to have surfboarding classes.  And Will was going to be there! 

Thinking about what was going to happen tomorrow got me so excited that I couldn't sleep till two. Rachel had given up on  trying to coax me to sleep. She started snoring after sometime. (Yeah she snores!). At two, I got so tired that I went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel's point of view:-

I wasn't sleeping. I was just faking so I could see whether she got a nightmare today. It had never happened to her before. 

It was about 3 when she started breathing heavily. Sweat poured down in droplets on her face. I couldn't understand what was happening to her. Then, suddenly she screamed. Really loudly, really really loudly.

I scrammed out of my bed and went to her.  I shook her and screamed her name.

"ALYSSA! ALYSSA wake up."

Her eyes flew open and were filled with fear. Suddenly, the door threw open.

We had an unexpected visitor. Will. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will's point of view:-

"Alyssa, Alyssa! Don't worry I am here!" I said facing Alyssa.

"NO! NO! AHHHHHH!" screaming this she got up and flew into my arms. I held her, gently patted her and said "Its okay Alyssa. Don't worry. I am here. Rachel's here. I know that you are very strong. Don't worry. It's all going to be fine. It's..."

"Will, don't leave me. Will." She started to say.

"I am here. I not going to leave you. You are not alone."

She started crying and I gently lay her down and sat beside her. I saw Rachel give me a relieved smile and went back to her bed.

I understood what was happening to her. I had happened to me too. There was no escaping from fate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

HEY GUYS!! I am trying my best to write a chapter everyday. Sorry if this one is short because i wanted to specify on how much Will had started to care about Alyssa. 

What do you think is Alyssa's nightmare?

Comment your views because that's what helps me in knowing that this story is boring or not and what you guys think about it.

So guys, HAPPY READING!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shoutouts to fangurl2727 Itsmesaurabh ChloeVictoriax
You guyz have amazing books and i cnt believe some people still haven't read it. Plzz continue your amazing writing skills!!