Chapter 16

Rachel's P.O.V:-

Currently, I sat in a boat to Meropis. Why was I doing this job and no one else? Because, I could see. See through the fog that guarded Meropis. I had always been a fanatic of deep sea diving. I had started when I was 12 and there was no stopping me after that. My parents were millionaires. And as far as kids of such people go, they never cared about what I did. I always had enough fortune for my expensive habits. So when I first came to Miami for new adventures, I'd never given it a thought that this little adventure would change my life.

I waited for the Méropes to open the gates for me. And then I went straight to Machimos where my so called Prince Charming waited for me. Sebastian, six feet tall, blue eyes, dark hair and a jawline that could cut like a sword stood at the entrance of the palace of Impotane in a black suit that brought out he color of his eyes. I ran into his arms.

"Oh, I missed you so much. "

"Same here, babe. Come on, let's go inside."

-------------------------------

Alyssa's P.O.V:-

"Come let us go see the palace of Solon." Will said.

This seemed exciting. If it meant that everyone had everything they wanted, then this palace must really be big. And if it meant getting out of this room and getting some fresh air, then I was definitely going to go.  Well, you couldn't really have fresh air underwater. But then, well you get what I mean.

"Fine let us go."

-------------------------------------

Palace of Solon included a mix of all cultures

Palace of Solon included a mix of all cultures. Some like the minarets in Islamic architecture, some Indian architecture, European architecture and other types that I didn't recognize. Even though all that the palace was really big. The corals and fishes remained common throughout the palace. We came to a stop when we reached the courtroom again.

"We call this room Corte. All the decisions happen here with the king and queen as in charge and a few other ministers to help them out."

We moved forward and Will took my hand and said "I really am sorry you know. But Alyssa you are the best person I've ever met. So do whatever your heart says and don't worry about anything. Everything will be fine okay."

My heart melted. I nodded and gave him a smile. I leaned on his shoulder and we started walking again.

We came to a stop at a huge balcony that looked over Eusebes. I left Will's hand an ran to the railing.

"It's so beautiful."

"Yes, this is Eusebes and this is the best view we've got around here bae."

"Okay, let me ask you something. You live underwater. I mean you can't really have phone and internet connections here. So, how do you know so many slangs and all the different things that have been happening around the world?"

"What bullshit of course we have WiFi here.  Come I'll show you the next room."

And we ran holding our hands together. He was so excited about showing me his world that I ran along with him as long as I could. We stopped at a room with a white colored layer on it which almost looked like a bubble. 

"Won't you come in?" Will asked.

------------------------------