Chapter 17

Alyssa's P.O.V:-

Beside the door there was a table which had vials placed with a green colored liquid in it. 

"Take one and drink it in one swig." Will said.

I did as he asked. Suddenly, my vision turned green. The world moved faster and we were sucked into the room. I  suddenly felt dizzy and was about to fall before Will caught me and placed me straight. 

"First time right? That will happen two three times but you'll get used to it after a while."

My vision came back to normal and now I was looking at a whole arcade room. It had machines for games just like any other arcade place would have. The put a coin in  and play type machines were placed in a U-shape all around the room. In the middle was an aqua-colored couch and what looked like a 65-inch Television.  

"Come." He took my hand and showed me the place. "So this is my room which no one except my parents know about. It has everything, WiFi, my book collection, my CD collection, games, computers, phones and this Television. I keep updating everything every month. So, I know basically everything that goes on around the world. For example, the Trump and Hillary battle. The new FIFA  game, everything." I just stood and looked at everything and after a while said "So, no one knows about this room but still you showed this to me?"

"Obviously, Ally. Come on, stop sulking let's have a movie date." he bent on one knee and said "Would you not accompany me Miss Alyssa Margaret Smith?"

I took his hand and said "Of course I would Master William Alexander Hill."

And just like that we spent the whole day in the game room watching The notebook, the whole Harry Potter series and some of the Fast and Furious movies, played some games and I finally got to check my mail and other social media accounts. I mean I couldn't imagine life without them. I thought I should send Rachel a text but decided against it because she would be hell bent on finding me and it probably wouldn't be possible to have a human in Meropis.

So, maybe by the end of the day I'd forgiven Will. Or maybe, that was what I thought.

----------------------------------

When we returned to Will's room it was around 2 according to what Will said was Meropis time which was same as the US timing. I guess they tuned themselves like that so as to not miss the Television shows but I didn't bother to ask. I was too tired and need of four cups of coffee to last another minute. So we entered the room and I jumped to the bed with my shoes on and after a moment realized Will took them off. I turned my head a little and said thank you. He came and lied beside me and said "Thank you for the second best day ever."

"Second?"

"Well, the first one was when I met you. No wait, it was when I asked you out or was it..Oh god."

I laughed at his confusion and he saw me and started laughing too and I didn't know when sleep took over my tired body.

--------------------------------------