Chapter 18

Alyssa's P.O.V.:-

I woke up to a Will staring at me. Well, again. 

"When will you learn to sleep?" I said 

"When you will stop being so beautiful. That won't happen ever. So I won't sleep ever."

I gave him a sloppy morning kiss and went to brush. I got ready and came out. I found Will sleeping. So, I decided to roam around outside and let him sleep. I'd just roamed around a little when I saw a six feet tall dark haired guy come out of the corte. He saw me and bent in greeting. I followed the example.

"Hi, I am Sebastian Marin." I shook his hand. "Alyssa Margaret Smith."

"Greetings Princess." His blue eyes had such a charming effect that I forgot to reply. 

"Princess?" "Yes."

"Well it was great to meet you, I was just back on my way. I'll see you around."

"Yeah, sure"

He left. I thought I should ask Will about him but then he had such an effect on me that I felt guilty all of a sudden. Maybe I would just find out on my own. I went back to Will's room. He'd just woken up and was looking for something with a worried expression on his face. He came out of the bathroom and looked at me and relief spread across his features. 

"There you are. You should've woken me up."

"Well, you don't sleep anyway. You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you up. I just had a walk outside."

"Come here." I did the same and he gave me a hug.

"Don't scare me like that again."

 "Okay" I replied. 

"I'll just ready and we'll go out okay."

"Yeah, okay."

While he got ready I mulled over why he was so freaked out about me going outside. Maybe he knew that Sebastian was going to be there. Was Sebastian from Machimos? But I didn't ask him because I didn't want him to be angry at me for talking to people I didn't know. Well, maybe I would just tell him later.

I walked to the mirror in the room to check if I looked okay. I saw a bracelet that was placed on the table below the mirror. It had a pearl in between the gold cords. I put it on. It looked beautiful. But obviously, it wasn't Will's. Then whose was it? I kept it back. Must be his mother's or something.

Will came outside in a charcoal colored suit that contrasted against his sea-green eyes. He looked over my (also) sea green dress, nodded with satisfaction, and stood next to me by the mirror. 

"Nice couple, don't you think?"

"Yeah."

"Shall we go?"

He offered me his arm. I took it.