Chapter 11

Will's POV:-

It crushed my heart to see her like that. She didn't look like my Alyssa. But, it was my fault. All mine. I should've protected her. I know I couldn't protect her from her fate. But I should've warned her.
I should've done something.

 It was not my intention to fall in love with her,only to bring her here. That was my assigned job. But I couldn't help but notice everything about her. She looked perfect, like she was made for me. She felt perfect. Her fingers interlocked with mine perfectly as i held her hand, waiting for her to wake  up, to become my Alyssa again. She woke up and I sighed with relief.

--------------------------------------------
Alyssa's POV:-
Finally, my body decides I'm done sleeping. The first thing I felt was my hand being very warm. I see Will holding it, very tightly. He sees my eyes open and sighs with..relief? Did he think I was not going to wake up. I ain't gonna leave him this easily. I needed explanations.

"Good morning, Ally."

"Will", I say in a hoarse whisper.

"So this is your morning voice." He replies.

I give him a look. Will, the only person who can joke at any point of time. 

"Where am I?" I ask him in a voice somewhat better.

"Look, I understand you have many questions but I am not the right person to answer them. Why don't you get ready and I'll take you to the person who can." Will said.

"Okay." I replied confused as ever. What was happening, where was I? I had no clue but I guess it would be better to trust Will than just sit here and sleep on the bed all day so I tried to sit up.

"Do you want me to help you take a bath? I would gladly see you naked." He said with a grin.

"NO. Thank you."

" I was just kidding." He replied.

I make my way to the bathroom on my right and walk into a big one. I take a hot shower and change into clothes that lay neatly stacked on an expensive looking stool. I saw a door that opened up to a closet which was probably Will's. Well, lets have some fun. I see clothes that looked like Will was going to go to a fancy dress competition. Togas, robes and all with these strange looking designs on them. On many of them, I see a logo of a trident. Poseidon's trident? Okay, I read enough Greek mythology to know that. Other than that, there are tuxedos, suits and shoes. Damn, shiny shoes. I see another stack which had his 'normal' clothes. Denims, shirts. I also find his Davidoff collection and apply some on my long green evening gown and go outside the closet.

I become ready to face the world again. But Will was there so I guessed it was all okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------