Chapter 15

Alyssa's P.O.V:- 

One hour had passed. I tried to find sleep in the million times I had changed my position.

"Alyssa. I know you aren't going to sleep anytime soon. Could you please stop with this cold treatment. I know you are angry but." He got interrupted in between. 

"Of course I'm angry, Will.  How could I not be? Okay you know what forget all of that. Just get to the part where you explain about all this."

"Fine. As you wish. Meropis is and underwater island no one can see in the real world.Its guarded by the Méropes, who are twice as tall as other human beings and live twice as long. There are three cities in Meropis: Eusebes , Machimos and Anostos.  While the inhabitants of Eusebes are living in opulence getting neither hungry nor sick, the inhabitants of Machimos are in fact born with weapons and carry on wars steadily. The third city, Anostos  is situated on the outermost border of Meropis. It resembles a yawning abyss, does not have day or night, and is covered by cloudy, red fumes."

"Yeah so you guys couldn't have simpler names."

"You'll get the hang of it. So the Solonic clan lives in Eusebes and the Impotanic in Machimos."

" Why leave all the benefits in Eus..Eusebes?"

" Machimos literally means the fighting zone. The Impotanic clan believes in fighting so when the war happened Impotane took Machimos and we came to Eusebes."

"So, what's in Anotos?

"Anostos. We don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I told you it's just a dark abyss. We don't know what's inside because everyone who went in never came back."

"Hmm. So basically I have to choose between lots of food and war. Well, that's nice. DO YOU NOT SEE HOW DIFFICULT THIS IS?"

He came closer. "I do, isn't that why I am here? To understand and to guide, don't you worry."

----------------------

Rachel's P.O.V:-

Well, to think about it good riddance. I needed a break from her honestly. Oh to think  I had to spend more time with Alyssa gave me the creeps. I have never seen such a weak girl. It  had been a trouble spending so much time with that girl. Obviously she thought I was a child hood friend but that was just a glamour in her brain. Something they did. As I sat on my boat to Meropis I thought about my profession. I was just their helper. Human helper to the Impotanic clan to do their dirty works. For example: to guide Alyssa. Well I had to play friend again to guide her to the Impotanic side. Because she held great power in her delicate heart. She played an important part in the prophecy. Yeah, boring job. Be friends with people you don't like, go underwater with that horrible potion, etc. But one part was interesting. Very interesting. Sebastian Marin.

----------------------------