Chapter 10

A/N:- Hey, sorry for the late update..I'd really like to see you guys commenting and voting
I hope you remember that in the last chapter Alyssa had drowned and her dream had come true...Well to those who don't here is your reminder to read it again...
Well, enjoy this guide to Alyssa's Fictitious world...
Happy reading,
Fiona xx
-----------------------------------------------
Alyssa's point of view:-

My eyes slightly open and I see Will sleeping next to me. I want to call out to him, shake him, do something and say wipe that wrinkle on your forehead I'm awake. But I can't because my hand isn't moving nor is any part of my body for that matter. And I fall back into deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

I move slightly towards consciousness when I see Will with.. my mom? I struggle to fight my drowsiness but my body overpowers my mind and its sleep time again.

----------------------------------------------

"I know but we can't force her to pick a side. You know the rules, Will. Whatever her decision we have to accept it."

"I know, mom. But if she goes to him then that's it, isn't it? We die they win."

"Look there is no changing fate. If we die so be it. But I think that my upbringing must've had some impression on  her. All we can do is hope for the best."

I don't understand what the hell  they are talking about. I look around and find out that I am in a dream room. Its so beautiful. The room is decorated with shells, corals and what not. Everything reminds me of the sea and Will. It smells like his cologne in this room. It probably is his. I try to sit but its not easy. I feel so exhausted. Will finally notices and comes to my rescue.

"Oh my god, mom she's awake, come here." Will shouts.

Wait, wait mom? mom?MOM?

"Alyssa, how are you feeling dear?" Mom asks.

"I'm okay." I reply in a crap voice.

"Oh thank god." Will says in that voice I've come to love in these few days.

"I'm okay. Just tell me one thing. Why are you calling her mom? Wait, what? So you are my brother. Shit, no! Oh my god, Will. What? Uh?" I whisper-shout.

"No, no. Relax. I'm not your brother,no. Look its a long story and you are too exhausted right now. You're not my sister, okay? We'll explain everything when you are better. Just sleep right now."

"Can you please sleep next to me?"

"Yeah, I'm here okay. Don't worry."

And my body overpowers yet again and I fall asleep just as I feel Will curl up around me.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-  Yeah, I know its a short chapter  and I'm sorry but I think the next one will be long and you'll understand what this whole story is about. And I sure hope you like it.

~Fiona