Chapter 19

Alyssa's P.O.V:-

"Well, there isn't much more to explain but if you want to listen to the history of Meropis and all the stories about it, I don't really this setting here, and as you know your boyfriend owns a freaking palace so he knows different places where we can talk peacefully and for hours and hours."

"Really Master William, I would be more than happy to discover those places with you."

"Okay, let us go to the Garden of Solon. Well, I named it the Garden of Will now but it was called that."

"Okay, I mean you can name gardens on your name and all I can do it make a choice between war and food."

We reached the Garden of Will.

"Listen, Alyssa. Whatever choice you make. Choose your instincts or choose what your brain says. In the end, I will never be angry with you and I will always be here. Even if the Impotanic clan won't allow us to be together, I will still love you, from my heart and soul."

I just nodded, I didn't know what choice to make yet. But, I couldn't bear the thought of leaving Will. This really would be the hardest choice for me to make.

"Anyway, let's get to the thing we came here for. Come."

I saw a gate with beautiful sea flowers and climbers on it. Will opened the door. He made a graceful bow and gestured me to come in. I giggled. I bowed too and entered. Beyond the gate was a garden with all types of flowers that you could possibly imagine. In the middle was a pathway to a patio made of wood. The pillars were covered with climbers which had beautiful blue, green and pink flowers. There was a table in the middle also made of wood with a place to sit for two. Will offered his arm and I took it.

"It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it."

Will pulled a chair for me and then sat on the other one. Always the gentleman. On the table was another vial. The contents were sea-green in color.

"You're kidding me, not again. What does this one do?"

"Alyssa. This is a must before the ceremony on your birthday. This binds you to Meropis. You can leave and go to the upper world but you must return every three months or else you will lose all your powers and become a normal human again. It is up to you to take this. But once you have it, there is no antidote to it and if you don't take it your powers will not come. You will lose your ability to breathe and walk underwater. You will become a normal human with only memories of Meropis. This vial also forbids you from telling anyone about Meropis. It is completely your decision to take it and if you can't then let the contents of this vial spill."

I couldn't let go of this life. Even though normality endeared to me and I couldn't let go of this. I was born into this world. Into this alternate universe as my fandom would say.

Without thinking anymore I drowned the contents. It tasted salty like the sea. My vision turned green as the burning liquid passed down my throat. An actual feeling of a cord tied from my heart to the sea surprised me.

I came back to normality. Will heaved a sigh of relief.

"I'm happy Alyssa that you'll be here for a while." Will said.

"Well who can deny the charms of Master William?"

He laughed. "Come let me show you around."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rachel's P.O.V:-

"Where are you going?" I asked Sebastian who was dressed up.

"Eusebes."

"What? Why?"

"To inform the king about our terms and conditions."

"What terms and conditions?"

"We have to tell him that he can give Alyssa to us or we will have a war."

"When will you be back?"

"In an hour."

Saying that he left. Sebastian didn't like going to Eusebes. He didn't like the fact that everyone was content with their life and enough to eat and wouldn't fight at all.

Well, till then I decided to get ready. An hour later I came outside wearing nothing but a towel thinking that Sebastian would probably be late and I looked for something to wear when Sebastian hugged me from the back. I turned and looked at him.

"We're going outside get ready."

"Jeez, rude much?"

"Yeah, whatever."

I put on a black evening gown and a pearl necklace. Some minimalistic make up as Sebastian would like and I was ready to go. Sebastian was looking at me with his blue eyes which were filled with lust. It was so great to have such an effect on him.

"Where are we going?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going?" I said pulling him closer into a kiss.

"For a date." He said after the kiss.

"Really, that's romantic."

"Yeah well, let's go or we'll be here for the night."

"Okay."

He offered me his arm. I took it.

-------------------------------