Chapter 7

I was in a daze as I held on to Will on his Ducatti. He told me he was taking me somewhere. Said it was a surprise. God knows where I was going to.

Some minutes later we reached to... A beach!

"Oh my god, Will! I have always wanted to go to a beach.My parents wouldn't allow it.Oh my god Will thank you so much!"

"Its Okay Ally, don't thank me. I'll go park. You find us a place to sit."

I walked towards a spot with a light blue umbrella. Some moments later Will sat next to me as I enjoyed the sea breeze. 

"Here, have your starbucks". Will said.

"Thanks." I replied.

After some time I asked him. "Will? Thanks a lot for being there yesterday."

"Hey,Hey. Don't say thank you. I would be there for you, Always and Forever."

I allowed a small smile on my face and asked him."Why do you like me? I'm ugly."

"And I am pregnant."

"What?"

"I thought we were stating the impossible."

That was it I couldn't control myself anymore.

I dropped my starbucks next to me and kissed him.

I kissed him forgetting all my worries. Forgetting what was happening next to me. I forgot everything and just kissed him. 

I loved him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:- Short chap.. sorry..

Tell me your views and comment.

Shout outs to two amazing writers!! fangurl2727 and Itsmesaurabh you guys are crazy and amazing. Please read their books!!

Chao,

~Fiona.