Chapter Eight; Hogsmead just got that little better...

Disclaimer; I do not own Harry Potter, places setting characters etc. But I do own Eliza-March Roux!

Chapter Eight; Hogsmead just got that little better…

Eliza’s P.O.V

As I was walking to Hogsmead, glumly might I add, I passed a lot of students going on dates. Even some really fugly kids had dates, can I ask how can they get date but I can’t? Oh wait; I’m a teacher that’s why no one asked me to Hogsmead. Unless you class Remus as a date but he was more of a brother plus we were kinda being forced to go Hogsmead.

I mentally sigh; the bad part of being immortal is the fact that many of your friend’s, lovers ECT die quicker then you so you learn never to get attached to many people. But you’ll always get your heart ripped out no matter how close you are. After so many years of seeing people being born, living and then finally dying you’d think you’d get used to it but you don’t? Death is something which you should never take lightly.

I finally reached Hogsmead to be welcomed by happy faces of kids, teenagers and even adults. Why does everyone have to be so happy about this place it’s a dump for god’s sake! As I was looking round I saw something, or someone, making footprints in the snow the only thing was that I couldn’t see them… wait no.

James must’ve left the cloak to Harry when he died. So it must be Harry, wait isn’t he suppose to be at school? I walked up behind the invisible Harry and grab him on his arm and drag him towards the side of honeydukes. I rip the cloak off him.

“Eliza, how did you know?” Harry asked in wonder, ah only a few people must know his father gave the cloak to him.

“Well the footprints in the snow sort of gave it away, plus the fact I knew your father owned a cloak like this one.” I smiled at him.

“You knew my parents?” Wonder was in his eyes.

“Only Lily, but anyways your not suppose to be here Harry.” I raise an eyebrow at him and place a hand on my hip.

“I’m so sorry; I’ll go back right now!” Harry exclaimed and reached towards the cloak. I move it out of his reach.

I wink at him. “Nha, go out and have fun with your friends. Just don’t get caught ‘because I’m already in Snape’s bad books.” I laughed and he did too.

“Well who isn’t? But are you really saying I can just go off, no tricks.” Smart boy Harry…

“Yes, Guide honor. Well I don’t know if that counts as I was a guide back in 1915, I think.” I laugh and pat Harry on the back. He turns to leave. “Harry you might want this to sneak back in the castle…” I shout out to him. He turns on his heel takes the cloak and smiles at me.

Well that’s my good deeds done for today…

I start walking to the back of Hogsmead, towards the Hogshead because no students go there so I can drink in peace. I walk past a few students who say ‘Hi,’ and I return a nod, smile or a wave. But then if I wasn’t an ‘adult’ figure at the school I would’ve normally flipped them the birdy and told them to go away with some rather strong words.

As I push open the door of the hogshead I see a large black dog in the ally beside it. Haven’t I seen that dog before, oh yeah it looks like the Grim… wait that’s Sirius. What the hell is he doing here? I look at him and notice he looks kinda sad, is that mad thinking a dog looks sad? Well I am a rather old vampire so it doesn’t matter if I go mad really.

I walk into the grimy alleyway. Lovely, doesn’t anyone clean this place? I get on my knees in front of Sirius and take his dog head in my hands. “Sirius what’s up?”