Chapter Thirty Three; Wedding.

DISCLAIMER; I Do not own HP!

A/N; I have planned the rest of the story out and I am sad to say that there is no more then four/five more chapters to this story, sob. I am planning a second book. Any way here's the wedding chapter enjoy!

Chapter Thirty Three; Wedding.

Eliza's P.O.V

 I awoke to a beam of sunlight burning through the thin blinds. I sigh and get up. Today's the day. Jesus, I'm getting married. I Eliza-March Roux last vampire and most feared woman after Bellatrix Lestrange is getting married. Fuck me side ways...

"I'd rather not Eliza..." says a voice from the door; I turn my head to see Fred standing there. I raise an eyebrow as if I was asking 'what?' Fred sighs and sits on the bed. "You said 'fuck me side ways' then I replied 'I'd rather not'."

I nod and blush. "I should stop thinking aloud!"

Fred laughs at me.

"Where’s you other half?" I question.

He points out the door. "He is awaking the groom of the wedding whilst I am waking the bride. Which I personally think is funnier as you proved by saying that statement before I entered."

I rub my face with my hand. "You're never going to let me forget that are you?"

Fred laughs and pats my head. "Never. Com'on get up before Mum comes up with a bucket of water."

I sit upright and gasp. "She still does that?" -Fred nods- "The witch!"

I hear a womanly laugh from the door; I look to see Molly standing there. "Thanks Eliza..." She sighs.

I giggle, blow her a kiss and wink. "Love you more!" I shout as her and Fred exit my room for me to change.

I quickly have a shower, dry my hair. I was sitting staring at myself in the mirror of my room. I brush my hand down my face to find it feeling fleshy and human like. I still looked like a seventeen year old, after 2000 and something years of abuse, drugs and alcohol put into my body. How is this possible? How can I still look young and youthful whilst everyone around me is slowly decomposing? I sigh and hit my head against the dresser.

"Eliza?" A voice asks from behind me.

I slowly move my head up to see who's talking to me. I see Tonk's, I put a light smile on my lips. "Tonk's..." I say in a dreamy voice.

"Bloody hell!" Tonks shouts.

Molly suddenly appears next to Tonks in a dress and looking all dolled up. "What’s happened?"

Tonks shakes her head, her bubble-gum hair falling over her face. "Eliza's already pissed!"

I gasp and put a hand to my heart. "I anit pissed, I've just realized that I. Eliza-March Roux. Is getting married!"

Tonks hits my side and sighs. "You’re scared of growing up and your bloody older then all of us!" She giggles.

I dump myself on my bed. "I'm not ready to become mature. I can't even have kids for god’s sake!"

Molly and Tonks sit next to me and pat my back. "It's alright. No one's ever ready to get married and about kids you can have any of mine." Molly smiles.

I nod and lift my head up to look at Molly. "Can I have Fred or Charlie 'cause he can bring me baby dragon’s home for me to look after?" I giggle.

"YES! She wants me not you George!" I look at the door to see Fred and George standing there.

George sighs. "But we come in a package deal..." He moans.