Chapter Seventeen; Girl talk and a little crying.

A/N; Sorry there isn't any Sirius in this chapter but the next one will! This is kinda a heart to heart between to life long friends so!  I was almost crying while writing this as I'm really in 'touch' with Eliza and lets say shes not had a happy life. Or I'm jiust homonal! Anyways heres the chapter!

DISCLAIMER; As norm, I don't own Harry Potter or anything!

Chapter Seventeen; Girl talk and a little crying.

Eliza’s P.O.V

As I finish locking up the store I turn to see Sophie putting on a lush cream Jack Wills coat, I think I was dribbling as I looked at it. Yes, I have a fetish for cream coats and Jack Wills male models. I walk up to her and stoke her coat and say. “Me like.”

She smiles and shakes her head; she throws her arm over my shoulders as she is the taller one out of the three or us. Wait no two. You see it would always be me Sophie and Lily; it wasn’t normally just me and Sophie. Yes while Lily was at Hogwarts we’d see each other about but it never was the same. Until Lily died.

That year me and Sophie dropped everything and just headed to a uni in America spent two years there not going to classes just camping about the dorms and getting drunk trying to numb the pain. That year was the year I went off the rails and quit my animal blood diet and when for it and killed at least six people within the first week. I still feel guilty but I’m a vampire its what I do so I can just turn my emotions off at a click of my fingers. I would’ve done it for Lily’s death but I wanted to remember her and grieve her, not just forget her.

Sophie takes me to a little pub hidden at the bottom of diagon alley; it looked cozy and not full of drunks. Sophie enters the pub and walks towards the bar and orders some drinks as I find a table for two hidden behind a plant and column.

The pub wasn't like a normal one, as it was magical; it was dark traditional colors of a pub. Red, wood and a little green plant splashed here and there. The seats weren't the best to sit in but the point of a pub is to get drunk, therefore you’re not very concerned about the seating.

Sophie walks back with two bottles, I see the bar man checking her ass out as she sways her hips as she walks. She bends over and puts the bottles on the table. She sits and I raise an eyebrow at her, she looks at me questionably and tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"You slag." I smile and wink at her.

She blushes a deep scarlet and tries to hide her face with her blue hair. "Yeah, well I can do that as he's my boyfriend." She says softly, must've thought I didn't hear her.

"WHAT?" I shout, everyone stops talking and turns to look at me. I shrug and say "She just told me she was cheating on me with my Mother." I simply say and turn back to look at Sophie.

She giggles. "That happened once!" She exclaims.

"Yeah that’s what they all say... and boyfriend SPILL!"

I take a gulp of my drink, some muggle drink WKD or something I have to say I only like it as it turns your  tongue blue. Sophie runs her long blue nail along the table.

"His name is Zach; we met two years ago at a club. One night stand you know the drill, then a few days after we bumped into each other again hit it off and started dating." She smiles and looks dreamily at the bar man.

I look at him carefully his dark black hair spiky, he had mossy green eyes. I had to admit he was hot, but I still liked Sirius more.

"So what's going on, he's mortal. Does he know? What you gonna do?" I say in a rush.

You see Fairies didn't like people/ mortals knowing about them but as Sophie was a royal or something fairy she gets away with a lot.

"He knows and so does the other fairies. They say I can stay with him. But I have to choose to stay with him and die in time or leave him." Her eyes glassy, I haven't seen her like this since we were told about Lily's death.