Chapter 12

Word count~ 1,763

Alex's POV

Jack and I have been dating for about 3 weeks now, and everything has been perfect between us. He still respects my boundaries, and has surprisingly not asked why I have them. A different story is, that I still am working with Chase on that stupid Math project. 

I don't get it, he beats me up because I am gay, but he's over here touching me. Jack still doesn't know about it. I'm afraid that if I tell him that, that everything about my past will come out and I'm not ready for that.

Chase is supposed to come over today afterschool so we can get ready to finish the project, Jack has been really supportive about it and said that if anything ever happened with Chase, I could call him and he would be here within 5 minutes.

 With Chase coming over after school, the beatings at school have lightened up some.  Every time Chase comes over I get really nervous. I hate this guy with everything in me. 

I'm pulled from my thought's when I heard a knock at the door, I open the door quickly to reveal Chase standing there smirking at me. Once he comes in, we head up to my room. I make sure my door is open when he's over, but he always wants it closed, which does not help settle my nerves. 

As I grab the notes that I needed, I hear Chase sit down on my bed. I walk over and sit as far away from him as possible. As I'm rereading my noted, Chase places his hand on my knee. I want to slap it away but I know if I do that, thing's won't go well. I have to stay focused. Just think, I get to see Jack in a couple hours. I can hold out till then.

Chase's POV

I'm waiting for Alex to break, he can't hold up much longer. As he rereads our notes is when I decided to put my hand on his thigh, he ignores it. I slowly start to move my hand up his thigh, while he still ignores my advances. Him ignoring me only makes me even more angry. 

My anger gets the best of me and I hit him in the face. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. Why does he think it's okay to be so open about being gay. I knock the books out of his hands and push him down on the bed. 

"Why do you get to walk around and think that it's okay for everyone to know you're gay? It isn't right!" I punch him in the stomach as I straddle him. 

"You think it's okay to go around and butt fuck people don't you? It's not fucking right Alex, it's not right! You deserve a taste of your own medicine." I say as I start palming him through his jeans, 

"N-no! Please not this! Y-you can beat m-me up, just p-please n-not this!" He cries out. I stick my hand down the front of his pants and grab him, making him cry even harder. I go to hit him again but then I hear the front door open.

 "Alex! I'm home!!" I hear a girl yell. 

"O-okay, Em!" He yell's back as tears make their way down his face. I give him a pissed look and crawl off of him. 

"You tell anyone about what has happened between us since we started this project, and I will make you wish you were never born." I spit. I really hate doing this to him, I just want to wrap him up in a tight hug. Alex clears his throat. 

"I-I have a video camera we can use for the documentary." He said quietly as he wipes his face continuously. I nod and get up. When I get over to it, I realize that it's on. I wonder how long it's been on. I turn around to make sure Alex wasn't paying attention, before I grab the camera, turning it off  and putting it in my bag. After another hour and multiple advances later I decided I should go on and get home.