Chapter 16

Word count~ 2,641

Alex's POV

I was walking down the hall with my head down, listening to the snickering students around me. I sped up, walking faster away from everyone staring at me. I walk into my first class with my head still down and I rush to my seat. I feel someone put there hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Jack. I smile, but stop and put my head back down. He leans down and say's, "

You don't have to keep it a secret Lex, no one else is in here. I look around the room and see no one. I get out of my desk and walk over to him. He grabs my hips tightly, pulling me towards him, giving me a mischievous grin which made my stomach churn, but I ignored it. Jack pulled me towards him and turned us around to where my back was against the wall, he started kissing me roughly. It hurt a little bit but I ignored it. He started groping me but I didn't want that. 

"Jack, please stop, I don't want this." He pushed himself against me harder than before. 

"Jack, P-please stop." 

"You want me to stop Lex? Why is that? Afraid? But I thought this is what you wanted, if not with me, with Ronnie right?" He whispered in my ear in the process of putting his hand down the front of my jeans. 

"J-Jack, I-I don't know what you're talking about. I don't want to do anything, please stop." I cry out. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me forward, and then pushed me over a desk. He was trying to get his pants down and mine down while keeping me against the desk. "

J-Jack don't do this. Please don't do this." I sob out. 

"Sorry Lex, this is what you deserve" He whispered in my ear.  I felt his pants drop to the ground and heard him whisper.

"Don't scream."

___

I woke up screaming with tears running down my face. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed. I heard my door open and saw Emily rush in. 

"Alex, what's wrong? What happened?" She asked sleepily. I just shook my head and continued crying. Why would I have a dream about Jack raping me? I grab onto Emily and hold on to her shirt sobbing. 

"It's okay Alex, I'm here. Nothing has happened. You're okay." She said quietly in my ear. I take a deep breath and try to stop crying, I nod my head. 

"What time is it?" She looks over at my bedside table. 

"It's 4. You can go back to sleep for about 2 hours. I'll get you up in the morning okay?" She says calmly. 

"Okay, Thank you Em'." I tell her she nods and walks out. I lay back onto my bed and just think, 

"Why the hell did I have a dream like that." I close my eyes and slowly descend back into a restless sleep.

Emily woke me up around 6, because I was crying and shouting in my sleep. I don't remember what about but it had something to do with Jack. I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom mirror. 

I look terrible, my eyes are red and puffy, I have tear tracks down my cheeks, and my hair is sticking in every direction. I sigh and just throw on clothes that were in my floor and walk out of the house. I just don't care today. I feel numb, I have no emotion towards anything anymore. 

Maybe that dream was a sign, that since Jack didn't stop when I asked him first, I don't want to think that he could ever become anything like Ronnie. That dream may have just changed my decision on Jack.

When I got to school I kept my head down, my locker was still vandalized, but with more shit on it. After I got all of my books I stood there and stared at my locker, not feeling anything. During first period everyone stared at me periodically, throw things at me, and call me names. I got to second period late, when I walked Chase shouted across the room.