Chapter 11

Word count~ 2,208

Alex's POV

I woke the following morning to my mom yelling at me to get up. I groan and go to sit up but a warm arm goes and wraps around my waist and pulls me back down. I roll over to see the culprit. 

"Jack, we have to get up, we have to go to school today" I whine. He groans, 

"Do we have to?" He asks as sleep laces his voice. I just nod my head and get up, but my second attempt was also blocked when he decided he wanted to kiss me. 

"Jack, I will not kiss you back until you take care of your morning breath," I mumble against his lips. He groans and gets up to go brush his teeth. 

"There are extra toothbrushes in the cabinet door" I yell to him. I get up and pick out a pair of gray jeans, and a fall out boy hoodie. Jack comes out of the bathroom, rubbing his eyes. 

"Clothes please." He said while yawning. I point him to my dresser and told him to pick out whatever he wants. I head into the bathroom and brush my teeth, change my clothes and straighten my hair.

When I walked out jack was laying on my bed wearing black jeans and a gray v neck shirt. I check the clock and we have about 20 minutes before we have to leave. I go and crawl on top of Jack and kiss him. 

"There's your morning kiss" I mumble against his lips, I go to get up but he grabs my neck and pulls me back down. I pulled away after a couple minutes, I really didn't need to get a boner before class. 

"Jacky, come on we have to go." We both get up and he uses my hair spray to spray his hair into place. We both grab our shoes and head down stairs. 

"Alex, can you pick me up from school today? I have a doctors appointment and Mom cant take me." I groan but nod anyways. 

"Yeah, just text me what time." I shout as I check myself one more time in the mirror.

"Okay! Thank you! Love you " 

"Love you too, Em!" I shout back.  We get in the car just listening to the radio when I realized something. 

"Jack, you don't want to come out, and you hang out with Chase, if you get out of my car at school, people will start to wonder why you, a popular guy, is getting out of my car, the school's loser." He groaned. 

"Damn it. You're right Lex. Ugh, I guess just drop me off at the car lot entrance. I'm sorry babe." I swallow a sigh. 

"It's okay."  As we get ready to pull up to the parking lot he turned my head and kissed me quickly. I pull away and smile at him. I pull up in front of the parking lot, and let him out of the car. 

"Meet up with me in the bathroom on the way to lunch" He smiles and walks down to the front of the school. I do a U-turn and pull into the parking lot. When I get to my locker I was stopped by Vic. 

"Hey dude how are you? It seems like I haven't seen you in forever." I chuckled. 

"I'm perfectly fine dude, and yeah I know, we will have to hang out sometime." I say. 

"How are you and Kellin?" I ask, he just smiles. 

"We are good, I love him so much." He says.  

"That's awesome dude. I'm so happy for you guys." he smiles at me, and then develops a smirk. 

"So do you, the legendary Alex Gaskarth have any guys that he has his eye on?" he asks while I start to blush.

 "Absolutely not. I don't like anyone here. I've got to go now. I'll see you at lunch." I say quickly while walking away.