Chapter 24

A/N- I LOVE YOU GUYS, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!! ❤️

Word count~ 4,411

Jack's POV

"And that is why Hannah has to stay here at the house." May said. I just sit in her floor looking at both of them thinking. 

"Will this really work?" I asked them tiredly. 

"It should, you still have everything he sent you right?" I nod my head, and then an issue popped up into my head. 

"But what if he plans to do something that day? It is the last event at the school before we head off and get ready for party." I groan out. They look at each other with worried expressions. 

"You'll just have to try to keep Alex happy and worry free." May said. Hannah laughed. 

"That boy worries about everything. If you get him not to worry about something I give you my blessing." May and I laugh at that. 

"I just hope my plan works out. If it doesn't, I'll be crushed. But I will need to get some people involved to help me out though." I said. 

"It'll work out. I promise. We will help out too, once our own plan works out." Hannah told me. I nod my head and stand up from the ground. 

"Well I'm gonna head to bed. I have a lot of stuff to think about." They nod and both say goodnight. I walk out of May's room and straight to mine. I fall asleep with a small smile playing on my lips.

The following day I am chasing Tay down the hallway trying to get her attention. 

"Tay. Tay! Taylor Kathleen Jardine!" I shout loud enough for the entire school to hear. She stops and turns to me. 

"Don't use my full name Baratwat." She spits back. I roll my eyes at her. 

"So original. Anyways, I need your help. Like really need your help." I say urgently. 

"Okay, with what?" I sigh. 

"It has to do with Alex." Next thing I know she's pulling me through the crowd of people into the girls bathroom. 

"Tay I cant be in here." She rolls her eyes at me, and then knocks on all of the stall doors. 

"Any girls in here? Hurry up and get out," She turns and looks at me. 

"Not like it matters. You don't like girls, plus it smells like perfume in here all the time." She says shrugging her shoulders. 

"Anyways what did you want my help with?" She asked as girls filed out of the bathroom. 

"Okay, so.."

"Of course I'll help! But do you think it is going to work?" She asked excitedly. 

"I really hope so." I respond. 

"Alright, but I think we should get the rest of the group involved. Just for your plan though." I nod. 

"Okay, just make sure no one tells him." I mumble back. 

"Okay, you stay here... actually. There are more guys in this group than girls. Lets meet in the guys bathroom, that way they wont be awkward about it." She says. 

"Okay." I follow her out of the girls rest room and go into the guys waiting for everyone to show up.

After about 5 minutes the entire group is in the bathroom looking between Tay and I, how they got here so fast considering it is in the middle of first period I don't know. I stand to the side while Tay explains everything.