Chapter 14

Word count~ 1,588

Alex's POV

I woke up this morning with a weird feeling in my stomach. Jack went home last night after he told me be loved me. I was so happy, but I feel like we are moving a little fast. I mean, we've been dating for almost 2 months. 

I mean I do love him, I just didn't think he felt the same way. It's just since he's still friends with Chase I sorta feel like it's been a game. But I'm going to trust my heart and just believe that he loves me.

I've had this weird feeling in my stomach all day, you know the feeling when you get really nervous and feel like you're going to throw up? But I've pushed that feeling aside, I want today to be a good day.

First period went by quickly. Chase has been smirking at me the entire class which hasn't helped my nerves. Jack and I have been texting all day. He's supposed to come over after school today.

The bell rang for lunch and I walk out of the room with Jenna, Vic, and Kellin. They all get their lunch, and we all go sit down. Zack was talking about some sort of Skateboard trick he's trying to learn when someone started shouting. We all turn around to see what was going on. Chase was standing on a table in the middle of the cafeteria with a screen behind him. 

"Listen here students of South Point High. Turns out, we have a little love triangle going on here." He turns and winks at me. I feel my heart stop. Tay walks over to my side of the table and grabs my hand.

"It seems that we have a couple, and someone in that couple isn't exactly very loyal." I feel like I'm going to throw up. He can't be talking about me and Jack. He doesn't even know Jacks gay right. I look at Jack and he looks confused.

 "Turns out our little fag has been getting a little frisky with Mr. Badass." My heart stop. I feel the tears in my eyes and I feel eyes on me. I turn and look at Tay. Her mouth is opened and she looks pissed.

"Alex Gaskarth clearly has a boyfriend, just take a look at the screen behind me." The lights go out and then there is a video of me and Jack making out on my bed, and touching, and cuddling with each other. I feel the tears flow over my cheeks. Then the clip where I tell Jack I don't want to do anything comes up. 

"No, n-not yet please." my voice fills the speakers. 

"Aww poor Alex, aye? Not wanting to do anything with old Jacko here because it seems like he's already getting his brains fucked out by Ronnie. Now isn't that just a happy ending." Various clips of Jack and I making out, touching and everything in between are still playing on the screen. Everyone is staring at me and laughing.

I stand up and run out of the cafeteria as fast as I can without turning around. I almost get out of the door before I was grabbed and slammed up against the wall. It's Jack. 

"Why the fuck would you do that Alex? You and Chase planned this didn't you? You did this because I didn't want to come out, because you wanted to embarrass me didn't you!" He spits in my face. I shake my head no quickly with tears pouring out of my eyes. 

"J-Jack I-I would never, I respected that you didn't w-want to come out, I-I love you. I w-would never do that t-to you." I sob out. 

 "Alex, how else could he have gotten that video, it was in your room! You know what, I don't care. We are done." He drops me to the ground and walks away, I stand back up and run to my car. I pull out of the school parking lot, sobbing the entire ride home.

When I pull up to my house I get out of my car and storm upstairs to my room. My phone hasn't stopped ringing since I got in the car. I crawl into my bed sobbing loudly. I check my phone.
Missed call: Tayyy X3
Missed call: Jenna X2
Missed call: Vic
Missed call: Kellin