Chapter 10

Word count~ 1,863

Alex's POV

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache. I go to roll over but something, more like someone is there next to me. I open my eyes and see Tay snuggled up into a ball next to me. I internally awed at her. I rolled back over to check my phone and I realized that it's 2:37 PM. Shit! We missed school! 

"Tay. Taylor! Wake up! We missed school." I shook her trying to wake her up. She rolls over on her back and grunts. 

"Alex, we missed school. There is nothing we can do about it. Now shut up and go back to sleep. How are you not in pain?" She's has a point. 

"I am in pain. My head has never hurt this bad before." I groaned as she chuckled.

 "Alex I have never seen you get so drunk as you did last night, you were absolutely shitfaced." She said teasingly. 

"Yeah I know, I've never had a hang over as bad as this one before." She shakes her head and sits up.

"Alex do you remember anything from last night? I mean like anything?" I think for a minute. I remember changing into sweat pants, that aren't these, and I had a dream about Jack, 

"No, last thing I remember is changing into my sweat pants, which aren't the ones I am wearing, and I don't know if this actually happened or if it was a dream, Jack came over and I was laying on him and I fell asleep and he kissed my cheek and whispered something but I don't remember what. Was that a dream or did that actually happen?" I ask curiously. She looks at me for a second before laughing. 

"What? Why would that Jack kid be over here? Nope, he wouldn't be, it most definitely was a dream. Why don't you go shower? Maybe you'll feel better, here, go shower." She spit out all at once. I look at her oddly, she's definitely hiding something. 

"I uh, okay? I'll go take a shower" I say really confused. She just smiles widely at me.

I give her an odd look and get up and head into the bathroom. I turn the shower on scalding hot, and peel my clothes off. 

I get out of the shower after about 45 minutes, and dry off. I realized that I had forgotten to bring clothes with me into the bathroom. Which means I have to go into Tay's room, I grab the biggest towel so it could cover the scars on my lower abdomen. I wrap it around me tightly and go walk in Tay's room when I stop dead in my tracks. I should've knocked. Shit. I opened the door and saw Jenna on top of Tay, shirtless, and making out. I made a noise and they looked over at me and immediately attempted to cover up,  which ended up with Tay on the floor.

Next thing I know I shut her door and stand there with my jaw open, I really need to get clothes on, because I am standing in her hallway in a towel. 

"Tay, I uh, I needed to get my clothes, I'm sorry, I-I'll be in the bathroom." I walk away quickly, and shut the bathroom door. Well that wasn't awkward at all. Walking in and seeing my best friend and her girlfriend making out shirtless. I am so glad I am gay other wise I would have a problem down south. I'm snapped out of my thoughts with a knock at the door. Tay is standing there looking really embarrassed. 

"I uh, I'm sorry you had to witness that,  you can come and get your clothes now." she said shyly. I just nod and smile at her. I walk back into her room where Jenna is laying on her bed looking at her phone I just hurriedly grab my clothes and run out to the bathroom to change. After I changed and went back into her room, Jenna was on my phone. 

"Hey Jen, who was that?" I ask her. She looks up surprised. 

"Oh uh, a friend of yours called to ask if you wanted to hang out, I told them yeah and that you will meet them at your house." She said while smiling.