Chapter 19

Warning's- Mature content, mention of forced sexual actions

Word count~ 2,383

Alex's POV

It's been about two days since Jack spent the night. I can't believe I gave him a blowjob. I felt bad because I kept teasing him, and because I hadn't been able to hang out with him. 

I've skipped school these last couple of days. I'm not avoiding him, I'm avoiding Chase, Ronnie, and my friends. I feel so bad, I know I'm going to end up breaking his heart, but I have to. I have to keep him safe. The risks are too high, I would rather die than see anyone hurt Jack, I love him too much. I'm walking over to Jack's right now. I walk up to his front door, and take a deep breath as tears roll down my cheeks. I let out a shaky breath and knock on his door, his sister May opens the door. 

"Hey, Al- What's wrong? " I shake my head. 

"C-can you tell Jack to come here please? I would rather not come in." She nods and leans in to give me a hug. 

"Whatever you're about to do I know you don't want to, I have a feeling that whatever is going on it will work itself out. Don't let there be bad blood between you two, you love him and he loves you, and Alex, if you ever need anything call me. Okay?" I nod my head and suppress a sob. 

"Jack, someone's here for you." May says with her voice cracking, her eyes look glossy. I hear Jack bound down the stairs, he turns the corner and gives May a concerned glance but then shifted his focus to me, and every emotion drained from his face. 

"Alex, what are you doing here? What's wrong? Come inside." I shake my head no. 

"I-I uh, I'd rather not." I stutter out. 

"Jack, let me talk for a second please." He shakes his head and looks scared, I have a pit of nerves floating in my stomach. 

"Jack, I love you. I love you so much but I can't keep doing this. I-I need to keep you safe Jack.  I would die if anything ever happened to you and- and I can't have you at risk with me anymore, maybe one day, one day we can get back together and I'll be able to tell you but I'm so sorry, I'm so, so, sorry Jack." I sob out. I meet his gaze and he had tears falling down his face. 

"L-lex, was it something I said? D-did I do something wrong? Did I push you to much? Was it because of what happened the other night? Oh my god, I-I pressured you didn't I. Lex I'm so sorry I-" I cut him off. 

"Jack, it was nothing you did I promise, I-I just have so much baggage and this is the only way I can make sure you're safe. Jack, I love you." I said as tears roll down my face. I take a step towards Jack and cup his face in my hands, I look in his eyes and see pain. I close my eyes and press my lips to his one last time, savoring every second. I pull away and stifle a sob, I look at him one more time to see May standing by him with tears in her eyes too. Jack has his eyes close and is shaking. I turn around and start walking away. 

"I love you so much Lex." I heard him whisper as I walked away. That was enough to break my heart into a million little pieces.

I sobbed the entire walk back home. When I got back home I ignored Emily's constant questions if I'm okay. I got into my room and locked my bedroom door, I put a cd in it's player and some song from Good Charlotte started playing. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. No messages or missed calls from Jack. 1 message from Tay, and a message from Chase,

From: Chase

Gayskarth, unlock your window, I'll be there in 20 minutes, punishment today isn't going to be much fun. For you at least ;) remember. Mouth. Shut.