PART 32

After recording two more songs as a band the FAB 5 including Nandini and Navya were ready to leave but Khurana came and apologize Nandini.
"Mrs Malhotra... I'm really sorry to underestimate your talent.. I didn't realize that you were so much talented..."
"It's ok Mr Khurana... You didn't know... And without knowing...anyone will react like you did... So don't feel guilty..." Nandini answered.
When Khurana left all of them looked at Nandini. Feeling everyone's gaze on her. She said
"What..."
"Yaar tum itni calm kaise ho sakti ho...Woh Khurana Tumhe bina sune... Itna Kuch Bol diya and after hearing your song he apologized... And you let him go just like that..." Cabir said surprised.
"Kyun ki Cabir... He didn't know how I sings... Khurana ki jagah Koi bhi Aise hi react karega na... But when he heard me he realized his mistakes and apologize... That's why I forgave him..." Nandini very coolly said.
"Nandini aisi hi hai... Cabir... She always finds good in people and she's a peace loving person... Har waqt easily she lets go of the things..." This time Navya answer on be half of Nandini praising her.
Manik was listening to everything and admiring his wife's calming nature and feeling himself lucky.
They left from there to Malhotra Mansion Manik Nandini and Mukti in one car and Cabir Dhruv and Aliya in one car and Navya was in her own car but she went to Namratha's salon to bring her to Malhotra Mansion to celebrate Nandini's singing talent.
As soon as they entered the Mansion Mukti blurt out everything in front of the whole family what happened in the studio in details.
Nyonika and Dadi Nani all of them were so happy for Nandini.
Nyonika said
"This calls for celebration... Wait I'll call Nandini's family to join us tonight for this happiest thing..." And she dailed Shanno's number. When she picked up she said.
"Shanno... Aaj shaam aap sab log hamare saath dinner Kariye... There's a big surprise for you all..."
"But baat Kya hai Bhabi... Achanak... Aise dinner..." Shanno asked.
"Aap log shaam Ko aajaaiye... Bahut badi good news hai... Shaam Ko bataungi..." Nyonika was very excited about this.
After hanging up she went to Nandini and said.
"Iss ghar mein khadam rakhte hi... Sab ache ache Kaam hi ho rahe hain..." She cupped Nandini's face in her hands and pecked on her forehead.
"Always be happy and may God bless you with lots of happiness..." She blessed her.
Nandini hugged her in return.
"Arey wah mom... Jisne isse sing Karne ke liye encourage kiya usko Kuch nahi..." Manik said making a pout watching all this.
"Come here my baby... " Nyonika hugged both of them together and Mukti joined them too jumping on them.
It became a family group hug.
Nyonika served lunch for all and so that they can take some rest before the evening. Nandini spend sometime with Nani and Dadi before going to her room. But Manik already excuses himself and went to his room and all the others also retired to their rooms because they woke up early to go for the recording.
As soon as Nandini entered her room two hands grabbed her shoulders and twirling her around pinned her to the wall closing the door with the foot and slammed her lips for a hard and passionate kiss.
Nandini didn't got that much surprised by this sudden attack of her dear husband...
She knows this was coming because the ever loving and desperate husband of hers didn't get a chance to kiss her or peck her since they leave the beach house.
She moved her hands behind his neck and glide her fingers into his hair and holding him more closer she too responded him.
His hands were roaming on her back and he sucked her lips with passion and striking her lips he entered her mouth and she let her enters.
He tasted her whole mouth while playing and tasting the deliciousness of every corner of it he was sucking the life out of her.
After a few good minutes they separated themselves getting out of breath.
"I was resisting this since a long time..." Manik whispered in her ears snuggling his nose in the crook of her neck.
"I know..." She said knowing his feelings.
He slide her cardigan from her shoulders making most of her upper parts visible and trace his fingers down to hers.
She shivered under his touch. He removed her hair to the side and kissed her neck and shoulders.
Moving back he looked at her. She was standing there with her eyes closed enjoying his touches. He smiled and saw how much he effected her.
He puts his index finger on her forehead and stars tracing it to her cheek , going down to her throat and lifting her head he moved his finger down to the partition of her neck all the way to the sensitive part but...
Nandini caught hold of his finger on the way not letting him go more further..
She opened her eyes and he gave a questioning look.
"Abhi Nahi please ... Hume neeche jaana hai... And you have invited all of my family... Uske liye prepare bhi Karna hai..." She said making an innocent face..
He smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
"I'm sorry... But main Kya karun... Tumhe dekh kar... Main apne aap Ko control kar hi Nahi sakta... You know... Tum ho hi itni cute... Aur sweet... Bilkul candy jaisi... Chocolate jaisi... Dil chahta hai ki Bas Tumhe kha jaaun..." He said making cute pouty face gave a bite on her neck... Making her hiss.
She clutched his shirt to balance herself.
"Tou Aapko kisne kaha ki control kare... Main tou Aapko wait Karne ke liye keh rahi hoon..."
She whispered adjusting herself in his chest.
His lips spread into wide smile.
"Acha mujhe aapse Kuch poochna hai..." She said separating herself from him.
"Haan poocho na..." He looked into her eyes.
She walked to the bed holding his hand and making him sit beside her.
"Aapne mujhe Aliya ke baare mein kyun Nahi bataya... " she asked
"That she was not ok with me singing with your band."
He knew she's gonna ask this. He didn't want her to... But now when she asked he has no choice but to answer.
He turned away from her and said.
"Kyun ki main Nahi chahta tha ki Tumhe pata chale..." He said not looking at her.
"But why..." She just asked.
"Because, mujhe pata tha ki she'll come around... She was just insecure... That's all..." He said again not looking at her.
"And I didn't want you to go through all this hassle..." He looked at her now.
"They are my family... But you are my life... I want them to accept you wholeheartedly without any pressure or force... That's why I didn't came here yesterday... Coz I knew if I come home than you'll figure out everything... And didn't want you to feel that you were not being accepted by my own band members , my own family..."
Nandini took his face in her small hands and very lovingly said.
"I know I can understand... It will take time for all of them to accept me... Because you all were together since a long time and adding a new person in their life will be difficult for them... Agar main Aliya ki jagah hoti you main bhi Aise hi react karti... So give them time... But you also need to understand one thing... You can't just go through everything alone... Share it with me... Sometimes sharing wil lessen your pain..." She paused.
"And I know.. Ki aap mujhe inn sab cheezon se dur rakhna chahte thei... But you took all the pain on yourself...alone... " she start rubbing his mole and continued.
"But Aapko pata hai... Yesterday I was so sad to see you upset... And even though I being your wife , your LIFE PARTNER...I felt so helpless for not able to help you..."
He stopped her there. She looked into his eyes.
"Who said you didn't help me... You eased my pain and took all the pain on yourself..." He removed her hair from both of her shoulders and traced his fingers on the hickeys on her body and said.
"See I've taken out all my pain on you and you didn't say a word... You eased my pain with your love... Giving all of yourself to me... " he bend down and kissed her on the marks.
She felt the goosebumps on herself by his kisses. She closed her eyes.
"I'm so thankful to you that you were there for me when I needed you... Without asking any questions.. You submitted yourself to me..." He came forward and cupping her face in his hands gave a very warm and affectionate kiss on her forehead..
"I love you... " he said.
She smiled and buried herself in his chest and said.
"I love you more... And I'm always here for you... " she held him by his waist.
"Don't worry I'll make it up to you tonight... "He said pulling her more closer.
In the evening Murthy family came as per the plan. They all gathered in the living room. When every body settled down. Nyonika stands up and said
"People there's A big good news.. Nandini has recorded songs with FAB 5 today as a female lead singer... That too without any audition and rehearsals... And they got the album... And the album is going to released next week... Isn't it good..." She was excited.
"Sachi Nandini..." Shanno Chachi asked.
"Mujhe pata tha... Meri Nandini mein bahut talent hai... Woh ek din Zaroor singer banegi...," Amms eyes got moist hearing the news.
"But Amms yeh aapki wajah se hi ho paya hai... Aapne Nandini ko itni achi training di hai... Ki Aaj itne time ke baad bhi... She can sing so well..." Manik came and sat near her feet.
"All credit goes to you... Kyun Nandini..." He turned and asked Nandini
"Haan Amms he's right... All the credit goes to you... Aap agar mujhe force karke singing nahi sikhati na tou main Aaj sing nahi kar paati..." Nandu also agreed with Manik.
"Aaj ki party issi khushi mein hai..." Nyonika announced again.
They started their conversations on different topics. And the dinner was ready. Manik told Nyonika to order Chinese as its Nandini's favorite food.
While they were eating Shanno Chachi reminded Nyonika that karwachaut is coming in two days.
"Bhabi... Two din mein karwachaut hai... Aap log vrath rakhte hai..." She asked.
"Haan Haan hum har saal rakhta hai.. Aur every year we celebrate it with lot of people..." Nyonika informed.
"Iss saal tou Nandu bhi vrath rakhegi na.." Chachi asked her.
"Haan Chachi I'll fast too this year..." Nandini was excited hearing about the fast. That she is going to fast for her loving husband.
"Tou Theek hai... Yeh Nandini ka pehla karwachaut hai... So we'll do a big party and all of you are invited to our house... Aap log sab hamare ghar par hi fast kholiye... Kyun Vikram... Aap Kya kehte hai..." Nyonika asked.
"Bhai home minister tum ho... So don't involve me in all this things... Whatever you think do it..." Vikram said coolly. Nyonika smiled with his answer.
After chitchating a little more and making the plans for the celebration and exchanging the good byes the Murthy's left for their house. Everybody called off the night.

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें