PART 37B & NEW COVER

Hello readers ..... sorry u all habe to wait for so much tym but kya kare I wanted to give u all grand update. So here it is...
First of all new cover for u all

Given by OINDRILA BANIK Thank you for such a beautiful cover

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Given by OINDRILA BANIK
Thank you for such a beautiful cover .

& here is the grand update

All the guests were gone only family members were left and everyone was relaxing on the empty chairs near the beach. Abhimanyu's parents left too after promising to come in the evening for the reception.
They all have another party to attend as it was a very grand function of Manik's and Nandini's reception.
But everything has been done already by the party planners so the families are taking a time out... So that they can look fresh in the evening.
One of the care taker came and informed that someone is here to see Manik.
Manik excuses himself and went out of the beach house to see who it is.
Nandini follows him too. But she waited in side the house.
After a while Manik came in to see Nandini is waiting for him.
As soon as she saw him she asked.
"Kya hua... Kaun tha... Is everything ok..."
"Yeah... Everything is fine... Sit here... I've to tell you something..," Manik made her sit on the sofa.
"You know... Hamari wedding night ki raat... Mukti ne mujhse Kuch manga tha... As a neg... I don't know Kuch rasam thi..." He explained.
Nandini blushed by hearing about the wedding night.
"Tum blush kyun kar rahi ho... Hamari first night yaad aa gayi hai Kya..." He said getting closer to her.
"Nahi... Aisi tou koi baat nahi hai... Aap boliye na Kya Bol rahe thei... Kya manga tha Mukti ne ..." She diverted his mind.
"She wanted a car... A sports car... Jo Maine order kar di thi... Aur luckily aaj hi delivery aayi hai uski... As Mukti ki Aaj engagement hui hai... So I think it will be the best gift for her... What do say..." He asked getting very excited for his sister.
"I think nothing is better than this...you should go for it than..." She said happily feeling the love that they have for each other.
"Theek hai than... You sit here I'll call everyone..." He said getting up and giving her a peck on her forehead he went out.
In a few minutes all of the family came in the hall and they were waiting surprised why Manik called everyone here.
Manik came in the front near the entrance and said.
"So... Everyone... I have a surprise for Mukti as an engagement gift... But before that... I wanted to tell mom and dad...today Mukti got engaged... She took her first step for her future life... And she's not our doll any more... She's a big girl now... And I want your permission to gift her something... I don't know if you agree with me... But she asked this gift from me... "
Manik was building up the suspense.
"But Manik , what is the gift... Batao Tou sahi..." Nyonika asked curiously.
"Uske liye aap sab ko outside chalna padega... " he said smiling sheepishly.
Mukti was also curious now that what's her brother gonna surprise her with.
Everybody came outside in the front yard and Mukti was behind Manik.
As soon as Manik moved away from her she was shocked to see what's in front. Her eyes popped out and her mouth fell open. She screamed so loud that all of the people covered their ears.
"Oh my god , oh my god , oh my god , I can't believe it... I really can't believe it.. " and she jumped on Manik like a small girl hugging him by the neck.
Manik took her in his arms and lifted her.
"Thank you thank you thank you... Bhai... I love you I love you I love you...". She lost herself with excitement and jumping grabbing Manik's neck.
It was a red Audi R8 sports car with V10 cylinder. With the all wheel drive option.
Audi R8 V10

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें