PART 46

"My head... Why is it hurting so much..." Nandini woke up and hold her head in both of her hands and bend down.
When she looked up her vision was still blurry because of the after effects of the alcohol.
She blinked her eyes few times and rubbed it vigorously to clear her vision.
"Aiyyoo Aiyyappa... It seems like my head is going to explode... Why is it pounding so much... " she tapped her head from both the sides.
Manik entered and heard her comments.
"Good morning sweetheart... Look who's awake... After a whole eventful night... With lots and lots of fun... You are finally awake..." He said coming inside the room.
"Here take this you will feel better..." He passed on two aspirins and a big mug of black coffee.
She took the tablets and swallowed it in a gulp with the hot coffee.
"Now take few more sips you'll feel more better... " he said again.
She looked at him and followed his instructions.
She remembers about yesterday's events. Cabir gave dare to her of drinking two glasses of drinks and she took that dare.
But she thought...
'Just in two glasses my condition gets this worst... How... 'She was thinking.
'Maybe because it's the first time for me that's why my body couldn't handled it...'
"My head... It's still hurting...it feels like someone is hitting my head with the hammer..." She rubbed it with her fingers.
Manik opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out a balm... And sitting behind her on his knees he started rubbing on her head.
Nandini get shocked at his gesture and moved on her side.
"Yeh Kya kar rahe hai aap... Theek ho jaayega... Aap rehne dijiye..." She was hesitant by what he is doing.
"Wohi kar raha hoon... Jo Tumne kiya tha mere saath kal raat Ko... " he said.
"Maine Kya kiya..." She asked with a surprise.
"Yesterday night when I have a headache you massaged my head... So I'm doing the same..." He makes her sit properly and started massaging her head.
'I massaged your head... When... And why can't I remember..." She murmured to herself but Manik heard it.
"You won't remember because... You were not in your sense..." He was massaging her very intensely making her feel relaxed. She closed her eyes feeling the pressure of his fingers on her forehead.
The magic of his fingers and the aspirin plus the hot black coffee started working on her and her headache was slowly getting washed off.
She hold his fingers  and turned her head face to him.
"Bas... I'm fine now... " she said.
"You sure... " he asked.
She blinded her eyes to assure him.
He wiped his hands with a napkin and went into the washroom to wash his hands.
When he came out he saw that Nandini was confused with something.
"What happen... You look confused... Something wrong..." He asked.
"Who changed my clothes..." Nandini studied herself still sitting on the bed when Manik was covering the distance between them.
She noticed that she was wearing a thin satin top with spaghetti straps. Her legs were covered with the sheet spread.
She took a look at herself and also discovered that she is not wearing anything inside.
She pulled the sheet spread up to her neck getting all scarlet from her face to her ears.
"Who else..." In the meanwhile Manik already came beside her and went closer to her.
"Your one and only handsome husband... " he whispered near her ear with a wide grin.
He trace his finger from her bare shoulder all the way to her elbow.
"Aapne..." Her doe eyes popped out of the sockets. She was getting extremely shy..
"But... How.. And when... Mujhe Kuch yaad kyun nahi aa raha..." She was rubbing her head with her fingers. Still getting all embarrassed.
Manik's teasing mode turned on.
"Arrey... Tum itna kyun sharma rahi ho... Kal Tumne hi Tou kaha Ki... " he nuzzles his nose in her neck.
"I should change your clothes... Aur zidd bhi Karne lagi... That I have to change your clothes... Like I change every night..." He whispered the last line getting closer to her ear and gave a kiss on her ear.
She shivered from his seductive ways.
"Aap... Aap mazaakh Kar rahe ho right... You are joking nai..." She was trying all her best to hide her embarrassment from him.
"No... Not at all... Why should I lie... Main 100% sach keh raha hoon... Balke... I even asked you... Are you sure that I want to change your clothes... And you said yes..." Manik was smirking hiding from her.
She was rolling the edge of the sheet on her fingers in nervousness.
'Aiyyappa... Main itni talli ho gayi... Ki I asked him to changed my clothes... Aiyyappa how... Like how did I became so... So... Mujhe Tou soch kar hi Sharam aa rahi hai...' She thought closing her eyes.
Manik saw how she is feeling uneasy... He smiled looking at her and straighten himself.
He held her by her shoulders and turned her towards him. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were flushed.
"Nandini... Meri taraf dekho ...," but she didn't listen.
"Nandini... Look at me..." This time his tone was a little firm.
She opened her eyes and looked at him straight.
"Do you trust me..." He asked with lots of love held in his eyes for her.
She nodded her head in a yes.
"First of all... You don't need to be embarrassed with me... Because I'm your husband... And second of all... You trust me right... Than how do you think that I will misuse your vulnerable situation..." He said making her understand.
She didn't understand what he's trying to say.
He took her face in his palms and said.
"Of course I changed your clothes... But... With my eyes closed and in a dark room... I closed the lights too..." He caresses her cheeks with both of his thumbs.
"I know how much your self respect and your dignity means to you... And it means a lot to me too... So I didn't want to destroy it..." All the while when Manik was talking she was lost in him. In his deep talk and his concern for her.
Her eyes became moist by thinking how much he cares for her how much he respects her...
The respect for him in her eyes increased a little more today..
'Aiyyappa... What good did I do in my life that you have send him in my life... I'm really very fortunate to have him...' She thought and crashed herself into his chest holding her tight by his waist.
Not even thinking about her condition.
Manik was taken aback by the sudden hug. He wrapped his arms around her.
They stayed like that for sometime silently.
"Ek baat poochun...tell me honestly..." Nandini break the silence...
"Hmm.." He said.
"Yesterday night... What more blunders did I do..." She asked getting more worried about her own reputation.
Manik laughed out loud a little.
She moved away from him and asked.
"Aap Hans kyun rahe ho..." She hit softly on his shoulders.
"Boliye naa... Please... Maine Aur Kya Kya kiya hai... " she whined.
"Kuch aisa waisa ya Kuch ultha seedha tou nahi kiya naa..." She asked again...
He was still smiling remembering her antics.
"Aap Bahut kharaab ho... Please tell me naa..." She nagged him again.
He stopped laughing and said.
"I saved you from doing any big mishap or you can say blunder outside in front of others... Because I brought you in our bedroom after sometime... But when we were in the room... You..." He stopped in the middle...
He purposely didn't disclose about the Harshad thing in front of her.
He didn't want her to feel more guilty.
"What... What did I do..." Her eyes were out of her sockets again with lot of shyness and her face started blushing.
"What did you do..." He repeated her...
"Yeh bolo tumne Kya nahi kiya... Main Tou seedha sadha shareef husband banke bas tumhari baat banta raha... But Tumne jo kiya... I can't say it out loud..." He was in full teasing mood.
"Sahi sahi boliye na... Maine Kya kiya..." She hold his hands.
He leaned closer and whispered.
"Yesterday you were in full s**y mood... You wanted to do everything by your own..." He went closer to her neck and nuzzles his nose.
She shivered by listening to him and was scarlet red by imagining her condition.
"You started kissing me... Here..." He gave and open mouth kiss on her neck.
"And here..." He gave another wet kiss on her bare shoulder.
Her heart started racing fast.
"And here too..." He kisses her cheek first right and than left.
She cluched his collar and closed her eyes.
"Kya hua... Main Jhoot nahi Bol raha... " he saw her closed eyes and teased her again.
He gave a bite on her neck to which she hissed in pleasure...
"And you bite me too..." He kissed on the spot where he bite her.
She popped open her eyes not believing him.
"You are joking right... Aap Mujhe tangg kar rahe hai na.." She asked her with a guilt in her eyes.
"No... Not at all... I can show you the proof too..." And he opened the buttons of his shirt and took it off and now was just in his best.
There was a big reddish purplish mark on his pale skin on his neck.
Nandini was so much in an embarrassing situation right now that she herself doesn't know how to react.
She bend her head down and covered her mouth.
He was studying her each and every move and enjoying to the fullest.
She couldn't even make an eye contact with him.
He lift her face with his fingers and was shocked that her eyes were filled with tears.
"Hey... It's ok... Sweetheart... It's perfectly alright..." He took her in his embrace...
"Don't cry... Woh main hi tou tha... Right... Tum yeh sab mere saath hi you kar rahi thi... Usmein itna pareshaan hone ki Kya baat hai..." He rubbed her bare shoulders with his hands to relax her.
"I'm sorry..." She whispered.
"Pata nahi... What all I did... I didn't remember anything... I'm so sorry..."
He let her come out of the guilt.
"Sorry Bol kar you want to take away that feeling from me..." He want to cheer her so he said.
"I liked that Nandini... That bold and wild Nandini... Sometimes even I want to see that how much my wife can go beyond my expectations... Ab agar Woh apne hosh kho kar bold hoti hai Tou... Nothing is wrong in that... I enjoyed it... My bold Nandu..." He said kissing her head.
"Aap bhi naa..." She hit him again playfully on his shoulder.
"But... One thing was missing..." He said.
She moves back and looked into his eyes with a question.
"Tum itne Nashe mein thi... Ki I made you sleep... And one major thing was missed... I didn't get to kiss you... " he said with a pouty face.
She smiled at his pouty face and said.
"But you said na... Abhi Abhi... I was kissing you..." And bit her lips with her teeth realizing what she was saying.
"Yes sweetheart... You were not in your senses... And I didn't want you to cross the line and regret later... So I made you sleep... And also Before I loose myself... Because the way you were yesterday.. It was very difficult for me to control... " he said grinning.
She felt so elated being his wife after listening to him. She gave a huge smile which shows that how much happy she was.
"Ab yeh smile ke alava Mujhe Kuch Aur bhi chahiye... Jaise yesterday you were trying to kiss me... I want it now... I want you to kiss me now..." He bend his head down to her and said..
She shied first... Her heartbeat raised to its highest... But she ignored and wanted to fulfill what Manik wants today.
Because of her toxic condition he missed out all the fun yesterday so she wanted to make him happy. She didn't even noticed that what position she was in.
She dropped the sheet from her hand and raised her fingers to his face and touched his cheeks.
Manik's desperation was rising and as soon as she touched his sleeping desires awakened. A shockwave ran through his cheek all the way to his spine.
Nandini leaned closer and pecked his lips softly. Manik's hand automatically traveled  through her hair and before she moved back he pulled her into a passionate kiss.
He kissed her like he has never kissed her before and it was right... As she has started this time and he was enjoying it.
She is responding to him equally by sucking his lips and trying to open his mouth.
He was literally shocked to see her in this avatar.
While kissing her he opened his eyes and watched her... How she was lost in him totally...
He slowly pushed her back and made her lay down on the bed.
She opened her eyes and said something through her eyes. And he understood what she wanted and letting her do it.
She turned him and came on top of him and bending down she kissed him again. And this time he gave access to her completely. She slipped her tongue inside his and explore each and every corner of his mouth.
He wanted to reciprocate to her but she was not letting him do it.
He chuckled in between the kiss and she stopped.
And she realized her domination over him. Seeing her stopped he watched her.
"Kya hua... Ruk kyun gayi..." He asked.
She hide herself in his chest..
"Kuch nahi..." She whispered.
"Yahan tak aake... Peeche nahi hatt sakti Tum... Complete what you have started... Otherwise I won't spare you..." He pulled her to himself more hugging her tight.
She can feel him hard under her tummy... And she realized that there's no turning back.
She lift her face and saw him. And without letting her say anything Manik pulled her and start kissing her like a hungry person who is not fed for so long.
Not able to control he slide her top tugging it off of her head exposing her upper body and he switched the position by flipping and bring her was under him now all naked.
His hands started working were it belongs... On his favorite parts... Pressing it kneading it giving all the sensational feeling to her.
He took her mouth once again in a deep passionate kiss sucking the life out of it.
He took her pj's off of her and without delaying much he took his clothes off too.
Nandini's body was responding to his extreme love and heart was pounding again inside her chest ready to explode.
But before that Manik took the opportunity to went inside her with a deep thrust.
She moaned his name and he shushed her by slamming his lips on hers.
And he started his job of going in and out of her with lot of pleasures and taking her in a sensational ride.
What comes next was as expected... Their moans and groans echoed in the room while it last.
They both were exhausted after a while and Manik fell on her putting all his weight on her petite body.
After relaxing for sometime they both cuddles in each other's arms.
"Thank you..." She said resting her head on his chest.
"For what... " he asked stroking her hair with his fingers.
"For saving me yesterday from the embarrassment..." She was rolling her fingers on his chest.
"Iss mein thanks ki Kya baat hai... We are LIFE PARTNERS... You are my life... I will never let you down... We will help each other when ever possible..." He rubbed her shoulder again.
"And always remember... Main hamesha tumhe protect karunga... Hamesha... " he said.
Nandini lift her face and kissed his chin.
"I love you..." She whispered and hugged him tight cuddling herself more to him feeling the most happiest person in this world.
"I love you too sweetheart... I love you so much..." He too gave small kisses on her head.
"Look the love birds are awake..." Aliya pointed towards the stairs when Manik and Nandini came down.
"Hi guys..." Manik greeted everybody...
"Nandu... Kaisi ho... Tumhe headache tou nahi ho raha... How are you feeling now..." Navya asked getting concerned.
"I'm fine Navya... Thoda sa headache hai Abhi... I'll drink some more black coffee... Phir theek ho jaayega..." Nandini said and went into the kitchen.
"Hum bhi aate hai Tumhare saath..." Navya followed her too..
In the kitchen Nandini was making black coffee when Navya said.
"Nandu Hume tumse Kuch kehna hai..." Navya was hesitating.
"Navya... Mujhe bhi tumse Kuch poochna hai.., pehle yeh batao... Kal Maine Nashe ki haalath mein Kuch uutt pataang harkatein tou nahi ki na..." Nandini wants to make sure that she didn't do any severe blunder.
Navya laughed forgetting about what she has to say.
"What happen Navya... Why are you laughing..." Now Nandini was really worried.
"Nothing... Tumhe Jeejaji ne Kuch nahi bataya... Tum Bahut funny ho gayi thi... And nothing more... But ek gadbad kar Di tumne..." Navya suddenly got serious.
"What... He didn't say anything to me..." Nandini's curiosity level rises...
"What gadbad did I do..."
"You revealed about Harshad in front of Abhi... You told him every thing..." Navya informed her...
"What... What did I do... Kya kaha tumne..." Nandini didn't believe what she heard.
"Tumne Abhi ko Harshad ke baare mein sab bata diya... Aur yeh bhi ke Jeejaji ne Harshad ki maar peet bhi ki..." Navya blurts everything out.
"Oh Aiyyappa... Yeh Maine Kya kar diya..." Nandini sat on the chair near the counter
Her hands and feet got numb. She started sweating.
"Pata nahi Manik mere baare mein Kya soch rahe honge... Aiyyoo... Mukti... Mukti ne Kya kaha..." She looked at Navya with guilt filled eyes.
"Nandu Tum pareshaan kyun ho rahi ho... Yesterday everything got sorted... Abhi ne situation ko Bahut hi ache tareeke se sambhala... And sab theek hai..." Navya rubbed her shoulder.
Mukti and Aliya also entered the kitchen.
"What happened guys... What's taking so long..." Aliya asked as soon as she enters.
But seeing Nandini upset Mukti came near her and patted her shoulder.
"Bhabs.. What happened... You still have a headache... " Mukti thought that maybe her headache was not fine completely.
Nandini lift her face to look at Mukti. Her eyes were full of guilt. She hold her hands an standing up she said.
"Mukti I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you purposely... I'm really very sorry..." Nandini was pleading in front of her.
"Why were you saying sorry... What did you do..." Mukti totally forgot about the revelation Nandini did about Harshad.
"Yesterday... I shouldn't have said about Harshad to Abhi... I was not in my senses at all... Mujhe nahi pata ki Maine kaise itna bada blunder kar diya..." After Nandini told Mukti she realized about it.
"Arrey... Nandini... Relax... Calm Down... It's ok... You didn't do anything wrong... But instead you helped us... And you know... Because of you... Now there's nothing hidden between me and Abhimanyu... And I'm so happy for that... And trust me I'm very very thankful to you..." Mukti held her shoulders and make her calm down.
"Bhai ne Kuch kaha hai Kya..." Mukti asked.
"No not at all... Tabhi tou... I was surprised that he didn't say anything about it..." Nandini said.
"That's because... You were not at fault... And you were helpful... And you did a favor to me..." Mukti informed.
"Yes Nandini... You were helpful even in your drunk state... But we should be asking forgiveness from You actually... You know..." Aliya said.
She gave questioning look at her.
"Yes Bhabs... Aliya is right... You might have thought that in just one or two glass of drink how will you loose yourself... That bad..." Mukti steals the glances from her.
"Actually we... Me , Navya and Aliya played a prank on you yesterday... We gave you a spiked drink yesterday by misguiding you... That's why you lost yourself... " Mukti opened the secret.
Nandini was really surprised by hearing it...
"Kab... When did you guys do that..." She asked.
"When I call you to spend time with us then..." Navya said.
"We are very sorry Nandini... Hamari wajah se... You have to go through all that... Anyways... How are you feeling now..." Aliya asked.
"I'm feeling much better...Let's go out now before the boys come in..." Nandini said moving out.
"Tou you forgave us..." Mukti stopped holding her elbow...
"Yes.. I didn't mind... And Waise bhi... You were playing a prank right... You didn't mean to hurt me na... So forget about it..." Nandini smiled.
"You really have such a clean heart Nandini... Itni aasaani se maaf kar diya... Wow..." Aliya said.
In return Nandini smiled again.
When Nandini came out only one thing was on her mind...
Why didn't Manik discussed anything about yesterday's mishap about Harshad.. What is he thinking about her... Was he mad or upset... This was all going on in her mind.
She decided something , so when everyone settled on the breakfast table she announced...
"I have to say something... "
All of them looked at her.
Manik who was sitting on her right asked.
"What happened sweetheart... Is everything alright..."
"I want to apologize for my yesterday's behavior... Jo Maine kiya Woh Mujhe nahi Karna chahiye tha... So I'm really very sorry..." Her eyes got moist.
"Especially... You... " she looked at Manik on her right.
"Because of me you went through so much... You didn't say anything to me... I shouldn't have tell about Harshad to Abhimanyu..." Manik got disturbed seeing her eyes moist.
He didn't say anything to her because he knew that she will feel more than guilty and she be very upset.
He put his arm around her and pulled her closer.
"Nandini sweetheart ... It's alright... Maine tumhe iss liye nahi bataya... Because it was not a big deal... And because everything was sorted yesterday itself... And in a way you helped us both... Me and Mukti... Abhimanyu ke saamne Harshad ka sach bhi aa Gaya... And he handled it very sensibly..." The tear drops that was at the edge of her eyes fall on her cheeks.
He wiped her tears off from her cheeks.
"And... Iss mein tumhari koi Ghalati nahi hai... You didn't do anything purposely... You were not even in your senses meri jaan... So how are you even at fault...hmm..." He asked.
"I told her the same thing... "Mukti said.
"Nandini... I should say thank you... Because of you I got to know Mukti's little details... And I'm really very glad that she has left her past behind and moved on and I found a very mature and beautiful girl as my LIFE PARTNER... So relax all is cool..." Abhimanyu also told his side of the story.
Mukti felt happy hearing Abhimanyu's thoughts about her. She blushed and bend down.
Everyone was looking at both Manik and Nandini with awe... The way Manik is explaining her and relaxing her was something very sweet and adorable.
"Nandini... If this is the case than we all have to say sorry to you... Because all of has played pranks on you... To Make you talli... And somehow... Yeh jo tumhara husband hai na... He is calm...surprisingly..."  Cabir tapped Manik's shoulder.
"Agar iske ander ka sher jaag Gaya naa... Ke iski biwi ke saath hum sab ne mil kar mazaakh kiya hai... Tou yeh kisi Ko nahi chodega... So leave it now forget about yesterday... And be happy..." Cabir added further.
"Acha... Every body let's eat and go for some site seeing... Here the natural beauty is very beautiful... "Dhruv said who wanted to divert everyone's mind.
"Yes guys... Abhimanyu came here first time... So we have to show him around and than we have to leave... Aaj album launch hai... Uske liye ready bhi hona hai... And Manik we are introducing Nandini as a new singer right..." Cabir said and asked Manik.
"Haan... Yeah... Yes you are right..." Manik came out of the chain of thoughts getting worried about Nandini.
"Yes of course we are introducing Nandini today as our new sensational singer... Hai na Nandini..." He turned towards her.
"You ok naa... " he asked getting concerned.
He wanted to filled her in his arms and give her comfort... But he was resisting because of everyone's presence.
"Yes... I am fine..." She answered.
"Let's make it fast guys..." Cabir said again.
After done with the breakfast they all got ready to go for site seeing... But before leaving Cabir thought to make everybody's mood light. So he joked with Nandini again.
"Umm... Nandini... I was still waiting you know..." Cabir hide his smile in his tease.
"Waiting... For what..." She is surprised.
"For the pictures... You said you will show us yesterday... But you didn't... You know the pictures of you and Manik when you went to site seeing... Remember..." Cabir gave the details.
Nandini bend her head down in embarrassment getting shy... And she was blushing like crazy...
She closes her eyes tight and thought..
'Aiyyappa..
Kya Kya kiya Maine kal... I hope these people will not tease me again and again in future.
Manik noticed Nandini and came forward for her rescue as usual.
"Cabir... You won't leave a single chance right... To tease us..." Manik got furious seeing Nandini's state...
"No man... Aisa mauka baar baar thodi aayega..." He said laughingly.
Nandini wants to get away from all this so she made an excuse and went inside.
"Ja ja... Ab tu bhi ja... Hum nahi rokenge... Waise bhi tu kaafi der se... Tadap raha hai usse gale lagane ke liye..." Cabir pulled Manik's leg again seeing him restless.
He glared at Cabir but didn'tsay anything...
"Aise ghurta rahega Tou yahin shaam ho jaayegi..." Cabir gave another comment.
And Manik ran inside the house ignoring his silly comments.
Nandini was filling up the water bottles in the kitchen.
Manik sneaked into the kitchen and quietly went behind her. She felt his warm breath on her neck and turned to face him.
"Naraaz ho... " he asked very innocently.
"Nahi..." She said softly...
He took the bottle from her hands and put it on the counter and pulled her into a big bear hug... Wrapping his arms around her shoulders.
"Bhool jaao sab... It was not your mistake at all... Forget that you got drunk last night... Jo Kuch bhi hua... Aise Samjho ke ek sapna tha... " he whispered in her hair.
She hugged him back by framing her small hands around his waist snuggling herself into his chest. Inhaling his fragrance. And she felt relaxed.
"Haaan... Agar yaad rakhna hai Tou... You can only remember about the time you and me spend in our room... Hmmm..." He teased her.
"Aap bhi naa... " she closed her eyes and held him tight.
He kissed her on her head.

End of part 46.
I konw that ull want updates fast but I cant as my clg has started so updates will be late. But I can assure u that on every sunday ill give u one one update of my both the story.
Happy reading.
Plzz like & comment

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें