PART 36

It was after party and All the younger clan were relaxing in the lawn. All the guests are gone and the adults of the house retired to their respective rooms as its been a long and tiring day for all the ladies. And Manik too.
Before he goes to relax in his room with his lady love and gorgeous wife Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra , who is taking his breath away by her s**y looks. He want to make her rest and settle down.
It's going to be a long night for her.
He grinned to himself thinking about it hiding from everybody.
He is looking at her constantly with a different look.
Nandini felt his piercing gaze on her and turned to look at him.
He was still watching her , she asked raising her eyebrows 'what'.
He nodded his head in a 'nothing' and smiled.
She turned away. He again started staring at her. He wants to touch her milky soft skin , he wanted to feel her under him.
He wanted to have her all over again. He just wants to grab her right there and kiss her like no tomorrow. But he controlled himself and averted his gaze from her.
He turned towards Cabir only to be caught by him. He startled by being caught.
Cabir was sitting right beside him.
"Iss tarha kyun taad raha hai usse... Teri he biwi hai... " he said pulling his leg.
"Koi shakk... Of course meri biwi hai... Usko dekhne par koi paabandi hai Kya... Main jaise chahte usse dekhoon.." He make a smirking face and again started looking at her.
"Mujhe he Kuch karna padega..." Cabir got up from his seat.
"Guys I think ab Hume chalna chahiye... Bahut raat ho gayi hai..." He said looking at every body.
"Aur Haan Abhimanyu... If you want you can go to the beach house once again to check what all you want for your engagement..." He informed Abhimanyu.
"No yaar... Not needed... Jo bhi Mukti Ko pasand ho I'm ok with it..." He gave a loving look to her.
"Arey wah... Mukti ki kismet tou jaag gayi... Everything is going according to her wish... Very good very good..." He teased Mukti.
"Waise all jokes apart... Ek Kaam karte hai.. Tomorrow we all will go to the beach house and check what all has to be done... So that its gonna be easy for everything and for the engagement... Phir same day we have our love birds reception...so we can be free for that... What say guys..." He asked.
"Ya that's fine with me... I'll be free tomorrow after 3... So I can join you guys..." Abhimanyu said agreeing on the plan.
Everyone approved for tomorrow and then they all leave. Abhimanyu left saying bye to Mukti. Cabir said he'll drop Navya home And all others went to their rooms.
As Manik and Nandini entered their room Nandini said.
"Aaj bahut thakaan ho gayi hai na..." She knew what Manik's plan was. But she wanted to tease Manik and bother him a little.
Hearing her he thought that maybe she is really tired so he should give a halt to his desires for later. Even though he was disappointed by this but he always preferred her health first before anything.
"If you are tired than... Jaao... Change karlo... Phir hum so jaate hai..." Saying that he turned to go inside his closet.
But he stopped in the middle as he felt two arms grabbed him from the back and hold the front part of his shoulder.
"Maine sone ke liye tou nahi kaha... "She whispered on his back.
He smiled on her antic behavior. He never expected that Nandini will pull his leg. So he played along with her to mess with her more.
"It's ok Nandini tum thakk gayi Hogi na... Subah se Kuch Khaya nahi... You were fasting all day long and... Already bahut raat ho gayi hai..." He turned to look at her with a serious face.
'Yeh tou naraaz ho Gaye...' Nandini thought. 'Ab Kya Karoon...'
"Main tou mazaakh kar rahi thi... I was teasing you..." She said looking into his eyes.
"Acha... Mazaakh kar rahi thi..." He hide his smile biting his lower lip.
"But main tou serious hoon... you take rest... Main bhi change karke Aata hoon..." He was about to turned when she grabbed his wrist in hers.
He turned to her and ask what.
She smashed herself onto his chest and hugged him tight. He too took her in his embrace and hugged her tight.
"You know... You are making it more difficult for me to control..." He bent to her neck and nuzzles his nose in the crook of her neck and gave a hard kiss.
"Tou... Who told you to control..." She dug her face in his chest and said very slowly.
"Acha... So,you are not tired anymore..." He asked huskily.
She nodded her head on a no...
"So what do you want... Kya chahti ho... " he purposely asked her to tease her even more.
She didn't say anything , just stood like that in his arms.
Her hearts is racing in a jet speed.
"Bolo... Do You want me to do anything... "He was enjoying her shyness..
She held him more tight at his back not leaving him even for a second. He separated himself from her and looked at her she was standing in front of him like a new dulhan bending her face down covered with the dupatta.
He raised his hands and took out the dupatta from her head and spread it on the couch.
She let out a gasp and fist her hands on her sides.
He bend down to her ear and said in a very sensual tone.
"Sweetheart... Aankhein kholo... "
She opened her eyes looked into his eyes and blushed and turned crimson red in color by the way he is checking her out from top to bottom.
She covered her front with her hands.
He chuckles at her act.
"Hamari shaadi ko one week hone waala hai... Tum Abhi bhi sharmaogi..." He asked getting closer.
"Hmmm..." She just hmmed and hugged him again.
"Mera surprise Kahan hai... You said you have a surprise for me..." She asked lifting her face to see him.
"Oh ya... Main tou Bhool hi Gaya... You just wait here I'll be right back..." He left her and ran to his closet to get something.
She grabbed her dupatta and covered herself roughly.
Manik came out with a blue velvet jewelry box in his hands.
"Yeh Tumhare liye... For your first karwachauth gift..." He placed the biz in her palms.
She opened the box and awed after seeing what's inside.
It's a diamond necklace set with earings.
Diamond neckless

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें