PART 50

Their sweet and calm sleep was disturbed by the constant buzzing of Nandini's phone.
She opened her eyes and saw half of herself was covered with Manik's body who is comfortably sleeping with his head digged into her neck and his left hand wrapped around her stomach and his left leg covering her body.
She smiled at the his mans childishness. She again heard the buzz.
She reached the nightstand on her right and without looking annoyingly picked up the phone.
"Hello..."
"Hello Nandini... How are you feeling now beta..." The other side was the worried voice of Nyonika.
"Mom... " she said softly trying to get up but in vain.
"I'm fine mom... Main ab bilkul theek hoon..." She said hearing her concerning voice.
"Madhu ne bataya tha ki you were unconscious for few hours... Beta apna khayal rakha Karo... Aise don't take yourself easy... " she asked very lovingly.
"Thoda weakness hogaya tha... And weather change also effected... But I'm fine now..." She wanted to assure her.
"Aur Woh tumhara husband mera na layak beta kahan hai.. Tumhe ziyada tangg tou nahi karta..." She asked with a fake anger. Nandini smiled at her mom's new found pet name to her husband dear.
Nandini remembers last nights hot love making and blushed , a heat wave ran through her body.
Manik felt the heat from her body and shifted in his half sleep.
"Yahin par hai... Abhi baat karwati hoon..." She said and covering the phone she tried to move him.
"Suniye... Listen... Mom ka phone hai... Are you awake..." She shook him with her left hand.
He opened his eyes and inhaled her scent rubbing his nose on her neck and giving a kiss there he took the phone from her laying down still on the same way.
She shivers with his naughtiness.
"Yeah mom... Hello..." He said in a sleepy voice.
"You are still sleeping... " she asked.
"Mom yahan it's only 8 in the morning... " he answered with his eyes closed.
"How are you guys... I'm missing you both... And after hearing about Nandini's health we are worried for you guys..." She said.
"He opened his eyes thinking about her health and previous days and said.
"Me too mom... But she's fine now... Main hoon na uska take care karne... Aap fikar mutt kariye..." He assure his mom too...
"Tu usse Bahut tangg tou nahi kar raha hai naa... Meri Beti Bahut delicate hai... You have to take extra care of her..." She instructed him.
"Aap apni Beti se hi pooch lijiye ki main usse Kitna tangg kar raha hoo..." He mischievously handed over the phone to Nandini.
"Mom don't worry.. He is taking a good care of me... Mera Bahut khayal rakhte hai... " she shyly said combing his hair with her fingers.
"if he bothers you too much na... Just let me know... Main phir batati hoon..." She said and Nandini could feel the warmth and love in her voice.
After hanging up the phone she turned to look at him.
Who was gazing at her with an intense look.
"so main Tumhe bother karta hoon... Haan..." He said teasingly roaming his hands on her stomach.
"N..nahi... M..Maine aise Tou nahi kaha... " she was stammering and she held his hand with hers.
He lift his face and without any warning he fused his lips with hers. She responded equally fisting his hair with her fingers.
He kissed her thoroughly by slipping his tongue in her mouth. After tasting each corner he left her and nuzzles his nose in her neck.
"Sweetheart lets go shower together..." He whispered in a husky tone.
"Haww... No way..." She said covering her mouth with her with her palm.
He lift his face aging and looked at her.
"Acha... Haww Bol rahi ho... Last night you were not like this... You were so bold... You Even asked me to make love to you...remember " He looked at her intensely.
Which gave her goosebumps.
She covered her face now with both of her palms.
"Chalo na... I'll give you a massage... And I won't be naughty... Sachi..." He looked like a small kid who wants his favorite candy.
She nodded her head in a no.. And watched his reaction. He didn't say anything but just looking at her constantly.
"Ok phir Tum jaao fresh ho jaao... Than I will take a shower..." He said disappointed hiding it from her.
She smiled and went into the washroom.
He was lying down on his stomach when she heard Nandini's soft voice calling him.
"Suniye.. Can you come here please..." She said from inside.
"Haan... Kya hua.. Are you ok..." He startled and walked to the. Washroom.
The door was a Little open and he went inside.
She was nowhere to be seen. He looked around.
"Nandini sweetheart where are you..." He whispered.
He felt two hands framing him on his bare stomach from the back.
He tried to turned around but she didn't let him.
"Aapka dil Kuch chahe Aur main naa karun... Aise ho sakta hai Kya..." She murmurs on his back and gave an open mouth kiss on his back.
He shivers from her touch and entwined his fingers with hers on his stomach and gave a hearty smile. He pulled her in front without breaking the skin contact.
She tied her wet hair on top of her head in a bun and wore a spaghetti strap satin gown without any lingerie inside.
He bend down and fused his lips with hers. She responded him back equally. They moved under the shower and opened it.
After drenching in water completely he took the shower gel and massages her whole body as he promised.
She enjoyed his care and his solid fingers playing around her fully active body.
While he was washing her he kissed her and caresses her and have full on fun. She giggles and laughed and tried to resist his tickles.
All the while they both enjoyed taking shower together.
They both came out wearing bathrobes.
"Nandini... Ab hum pehnenge Kya... I didn't brought any clothes yesterday... And I don't think you brought too..." Manik was looking in the closets for some clothes.
His phone started buzzing before Nandini say anything.
It was chachi's message.
'Yesterday someone delivered the clothes you orders from the mall. I'm sending it to you guys directly to the cottage.letme know after you received...Chachi'
He read the message and smiled.
"Kiska message hai..." She asked.
"Chachi ka... I'll be right back..."
He went to the porch and saw few shopping bags lying near the door. He happily picked it up and came back in the room.
"Yeh lo... Hamare kapde... " he handed her the bags and took his to change.
"Who send this..." She asked.
"Yesterday... When you were sleeping I went to do some shopping and I liked this clothes... Pehen ke batao kaise hai..." He said.
She changed into a gray and black short dress with full sleeves and black tights.
She came and out and showed it to him.
Nandini's dress

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें