PART 59

"So, this is it guys... the New Year's Eve... and the waiting is over... are you all ready..." asked Manik after finishing up the jamming in the out house of his mansion. 

Nandini and Navya joined them later  after making all the arrangements for the guest who were still in the house for the wedding ceremony. 

"Yes we are all ready..." Cabir said looking at the others. 

"Yea Manik we all are ready..." Aliya too joined. 

Cabir was noticing Manik's worried face which he is trying to cover with his smile. 

"Ok Manik spill it out... what's bothering you..." at last he said it. 

Manik stared at him without concern. 

"It's nothing serious Cabir... I'm just worried because Harshad is also performing in the event tonight... and we can't keep an eye on him. Yahan... ghar per it wasn't that difficult to keep a close eye on him... but wahan..." he paused and thought for few seconds.

"Hum kaise uss per nazar rakhenge..." 

Cabir came by Manik's side puts an arm around his shoulder. 

"Manik...I know ki tu hum sab ki bahut fikar karta hai..., but have some trust yaar... uncle Malhotra and all these security people are doing a very impressive job... so don't worry about anything..., aur Waise bhi..." he looked around and gave a look to all the members. 

"We will watch each other's back.. right guys..." he said smiling and pressing Manik's shoulder. 

Manik's mind is still not relaxed. He can't just trust Harshad. He knows that something is going to happen. His senses can't be wrong. But now that all are assuring him he stayed quiet with a fake smile. 

Nandini noticed his worry. She walked to him and hold his arm. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows to ask what's going on. She smiled and shook her head. 

"You ok..." she asked him. 

"Umm hmm... I'll be fine... don't worry..." he kept his hand on hers. 

"Guys... I think we should go get ready for the event... otherwise we will be stuck in traffic..." Cabir said and turning to Manik he asked. 

"Manik you want to inform the security that we will be leaving in an hour... or shall I tell them..." 

"You go ahead and tell them and get ready... we will leave exactly in an hour... so we will meet in front of the mansion...ok guys..." Manik said. 

In his room, Manik was sitting on his bed with his legs spread in front. He was doing something with his phone. 

Nandini wore her party clothes. A red full sleeves t shirt and dark blue jeans with a black cardigan. She came out of the closet and combed her hair. But she was watching Manik being still tensed and getting bothered by whatever was on the phone. 

She walked to the bed and sat on his side. 

She took his hands in hers and asked. 

"Why are you getting so worried... is there anything serious or you want to talk about??" 

He pulled her slowly in his embrace. She rest her head on his chest and started rubbing his shoulder. 

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें