PART 34

The whole young clan entered the hall where all the elders were sitting and discussion about the dates of engagement and marriage of Mukti and Abhimanyu.
"Manik come here... All of you guys... Humne decide kiya hai ki... Pehle engagement kar dete hai... Phir koi Acha sa mahurath nikal kar wedding date bhi fix kar denge... Kya kehte ho tum log..." Vikram asked Manik as soon as he saw them coming.
They all settled themselves on the sofas.
"Dad aap log Jo bhi Theek samjhe... Woh kijiye... We don't have a problem... What say guys... Abhimanyu..." He turned to all of them and asked Abhimanyu.
"Ji uncle... Whatever you think is ok I'm fine with it..." Abhimanyu gave his agreement.
"Tou Theek hai... We were planning for Manik's and Nandini's reception on this weekend.. If you are ok with it than we can do the engagement and reception together..." Vikram asked Abhimanyu's dad.
"Mujhe tou koi aiteraaz nahi hai... Aap log ho bhi decide karo... Main uss mein khush hoon..." Abhimanyu's dab Mr Anil khattar said.
"Par... Mujhe Mukti se Kuch poochna hai..." Laxmi Bhabi Abhimanyu's mom asked.
"Darasal... Ladkiyon ke sapna hote hai... Apni engagement ko lekar... Shaadi ko lekar... Iska bhi koi sapna hoga... Mukti beta tum batao... Kya tumhare Mann mein koi sapna hai... Apni engagement ko lekar... Woh kaise ho..." She asked putting a hand on her head.
Mukti hesitated in front of all the people. Of course she has a dream of her marriage being done like a fairytale wedding and she dressed like a princesses and her husband dressed like a prince... But she was so nervous to say it out loud.
"Auntyji... If you don't mind... Main Kuch bolun... Mukti tou sharmane mein hi reh jaayegi..." Manik asked observing Mukti's condition.
"Haan bolo..." She said.
"Mukti always wanted a fairytale wedding... Jo bhi uski shaadi ko lekar ritual ho... She wanted to be like a fairytale... Tou kyun na hum uski engagement ka theme fairytale rakhe... " Manik asked with lot of excitement. And all the people saw how Mukti's face lit up with brightness.
"Isse achi baat Kya ho sakti hai... Mera ek hi beta hai... Main uska har Kaam uski aur uski hone waali Patni ke marzi se hi karungi... Aur Mukti bilkul pari jaisi hi tou lagti hai..." Laxmi said.
Abhimanyu's heart was pumping fast hearing all the good words and compliments about her. And he was stealing glance to watch Mukti time to time.
"Than decided... On Sunday in the afternoon we'll do the engagement and in the evening it will be the reception..." Vikram said.
"Ji bhai Saab... Tou Mukti Aaj se hamari hui... Yeh aapke ghar par hamari amaanath hai..." Laxmi said and taking out two kundan bangles from her purse she put it on Mukti's hands.

" Laxmi said and taking out two kundan bangles from her purse she put it on Mukti's hands

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yeh shagun main apne saath layi thi..." And she gave a peck on her forehead.
At that time Cabir entered the hall and opened his mouth.
"Wah wah wah... Kya dosti hai... Kya bonding hai... Mujhe chod ke Mukti ki shaadi bhi fix ho gayi... Shagun bhi de diya...aur mujhe kisi ne yaad bhi nahi kiya... Dekh li Maine sab ki wafadaari... Sab mujhe bhool Gaye..." Cabir started his drama crying with fake tears rubbing his eyes.
Everyone laughed on his tactics.
Manik got up from his place and went to him and hold his shoulders.
"Cabir I was calling you since morning... Kahan tha tu... You didn't take my calls and you didn't answer my messages..." Manik was trying to calm him down.
"Haan Haan Bol tu bhi... Bhai kehta hai mujhe aur Mukti bhi bhai kehti hai... Bhai ke bina he sab fix ho Gaya... Jao main kisi se baat nahi karta..." He jerked away Manik's hand and turned away.
Nandini looked at Navya and smiled. Navya was giggling with Cabir's behavior because she knows how nautanki Cabir is.
Abhimanyu's family was watching all this drama with amusement. Nyonika noticed their surprised looks and said.
"Bhabiji yeh bache childhood se saath hai... Ek saath school Gaye... Ek saath music band mein hai... Inka bond he aisa hai... Aap bilkul fikar mutt kariye... Yeh Aise he hai..."
Abhimanyu and Mukti got up and Nandini and Navya followed them too. Than Dhruv and Aliya went behind them.
All of them went to pacify Cabir's mood.
"Cabir... Mujhe bhi nahi pata tha... Meri shaadi fix hone waali hai... Mujhe bhi bhai ne Aaj he bataya... We didn't want to anything without informing you yaar... Please don't be mad..." Mukti started explaining him as soon as they were away from the adults.
"Haan Cabir... Nothing is gonna be done without your consent..." Abhimanyu also added.
Cabir was hiding his smile when everyone was trying to make his mood ok.
His back was facing all.
He started laughing.
"Main mazaak kar raha tha..." He turned and said.
"Cabiir tu bhi na yaar... Hamari tou jaan he nakaal li..." Mukti started hitting on his shoulder.
"I'm so happy for you guys...congratulations... Both of you... Iss baat par tou celebration banti hai... Kyun na hum log sab mil kar beech house jaaye aur wahan apne style mein celebrate kare... Kyun Manik..." Cabir asked.
"Haan idea Bura nahi hai... Let's ask them chalo... Abhi... You are free na... " Manik looking at Abhimanyu asked him.
"Ya ya I'm free tonight..." He too confirmed.
Manik and all went to the elders and told them about their plan. They said ok. But Nyonika stopped them and said.
"Manik day after tomorrow is karwachaut ... So tum log jaldi aajana... "
"And bhabiji... Hum log ke paas karwachaut ka festival bahut hi dhoom dhaam se hota hai... Aap log bhi Hume join kariye naa... Acha lagega..." Nyonika asked Laxmi . She said ok and agreed for it.
"Mukti Kya tum bhi karwachaut ka fast rakhna chahti ho..." Laxmi asked.
Mukti startled by the sudden question... Without thinking anything she said.
"Jee Aunty jee... I'll fast..."
Abhimanyu's heart was dancing hearing Mukti's word. He was excited that Mukti will fast for him.
But he also felt the uneasiness of Mukti when she answered.
So the adults decided all the arrangements about the engagement and karwachaut. Meanwhile all the younger clan left for the beach house.
Manik Nandini were sitting in their car and Mukti came to join them. Manik said.
"Mukti... Now that you are going to marry Abhimanyu... Go sit with him and spend some time with him... Both of you try to know each other... It will be good for both of you..."
Abhimanyu was watching Mukti and listening to Manik and was impressed with his maturity level and also how he's trusting him with his sister.
Mukti hopped in Abhimanyu's car and they drove off
Cabir Navya and Dhruv Aliya in one car..
On the way Abhimanyu and Mukti was silent and observing the out side greenery.
Breaking the silence Abhimanyu asked.
"Mukti can I ask you something..."
"Haan... Yes... You can as anything..." She came back from her thoughts and answers him.
"Do you really want to fast for karwachaut... I mean I know you are a modern girl... And in today's world you know we don't believe in this traditions and all... Even I don't believe in this rituals... So there's no force from me... If you want you can fast... Other wise you don't have to..." He said all of this in one go.
Mukti thought for some time and than said.
"I know I'm today's girl... Doesn't mean that I don't respect traditions... My mom is today's modern and educated woman... But she taught us that... Even though being modern and educated person we can still respect and follow our traditions... There's nothing wrong in that... That's why she never restricted us from doing anything... My parents gave me all the freedom in this world... But they keep us connected with our tradition always... Maybe that's why we know our limits..." She paused... Abhimanyu was really bowled over by her values and upbringing.
He never thought that a girl with this much of open mind is so grounded and connected to her roots.
"And Maine Aise he nahi kaha ki mujhe fast rakhna hai... I meant it when I said I wanted to fast..." She interrupted his thoughts.
"I'm really impressed Mukti... Hats off to Nyonika Aunty for your upbringing... " he smiled raising his eyebrows.
It was close to sunset so they want to reach there before sunset.
They also informed the care takers to pick up the food and snacks and drinks they ordered.
Finally they reached few minutes before the sunset.
They all went inside and straight to the back yard to see the sunset.
The place became golden with the beautiful sun going down.
All the couples sat on the stone railing of the porch side by side and saw the sunsetting peacefully and the birds going back to there homes.
"Wow so peaceful... City ki gadbad se dur... It's really amazing... Thanks guys for bringing me here..." Abhimanyu break the silence.
"Let's go party now..." Cabir said.
The food and everything has already been arranged by the care takers.
They put on some music and started eating and drinking and dancing. Time quickly passed by and it's already 9:30 in the evening. So they all decided to stay the night here.
Manik informed Nyonika that they will be staying and even they stopped Abhimanyu too.
Girls changed into the clothes whatever was available and relaxed in the room for sometime.
And they also decided that since there was only one room so the boys will be sleeping in the hallway on the sofa bed and girls will sleep in the room.
Hearing that Manik was a little disappointed as he couldn't get to be with his sweetheart tonight. He came out in the back yard and was standing folding his hands on his chest looking at the ocean.
He felt two soft hands came around him and also felt her calm heartbeat against his back.
He smiled and held her hands with his. He glanced over his shoulder to find her eyes closed and there's a pure serenity on her face.
"Mujhe pata tha Tum Aaogi..." He whispered and turned her over and tightening his arms over her waist hugging her resting his chin on her head.
"Mere saath chalogi..." He asked staying in the same position.
"Hmm..."she just hmmed.
He break the hug and hold her hands entwining his fingers with hers. Taking out their shoe and sandals ...They walked down the few steps and started walking on the cold sand of the beach.
They continued to walk till they reached water and started walking at the shoreline hand in hand without saying anything to each other.
Sometimes you don't need words to describe what you are feeling in your heart. They both were enjoying each other's company to the fullest with the silent communications of their hearts.
Cabir came out in the porch and stood there alone watching two people walking together who are extremely in love.
"Nandini... Nandini..." Cabir turned on Navya's call and looked at her.
"Nandini wahan hai..." He pointed his finger far in their direction.
"Dono kitna pyaar karne lage hai na ek doosre se... Kisi ki nazar na lage inko..." Navya smiled at them and stand by Cabir.
"Main chahta hoon ki hum Dono mein bhi issi tarah ki bonding bane... Navya main iss rishta ko aage badhana chahta hoon... Shaadi karna chahta hoon tumse... Mujhse shaadi karogi..." Cabir straight fowardly asked her.
She was shocked by his sudden act and popped her eyes out.
"Jawaab do Navya..." He asked again turning to her holding her shoulders.
"Main... Kya... Jawaab doon... Aapne achanak... Hi pooch liya..." Navya bend her head down. Her heart started racing.
"Tum Kya chahti ho... Woh bolo..." He asked very seriously.
"Hum bhi aapse shaadi karna chahte hai..." She said not looking into his eyes.
He pulled her into a big hug.
"I love you yaar... I love you so much..." He said happily.
Navya hugged him back by moving her hands on his back.
"I love you too... " she whispered in his chest.
They stood their like that for a while and then Navya moves back and asked him.
"Cabir... Iss Baar hum bhi karwachauth ka vrath rakhna chah rahe hai... Aur aapko hamara fast kholna padega... Kya aap kholenge...,"
"Of course kholunga... But Abhi humne kisi ko bataya nahi hai apne baare mein..." Cabir was confused now.
"Tou aaj batadete hai na Sab ko... Sab yahin hai..." Navya suggested.
"Like thaaat... Ok I have no objection... Right now we'll tell them and after that we will make our parents meet and decide everything. Ok. " he asked.
She smiled and agreed with him.
Inside the house Aliya and Mukti was in the room chitchating and After sometime Aliya came outside to see where Navya and Nandini was and was about to go on the porch when he saw Dhruv going out from the front door so she followed him.
Mukti also came out and noticed that Abhimanyu was doing something with the stereo system so she came near stand beside him.
"Hey..." She said.
"Oh hi... I was trying to put this song... It was not working... " he very innocently told Mukti. Mukti smiled on his frankness.
"Why are you smiling..." He asked her.
"Kitni ajeeb baat hai na... I'm connected to the music world and you have no idea about music... " she said.
"Same way... The profession I am in you have no idea about it... It's not about our professional life or our fields of work... It's about us as persons... How we takes our lives and balance it inspite of all the busy schedules and different professions... That's what is LIFE PARTNERS are all about... And I hope that our professional life will not effect our personal life... " Mukti was stunned by the explanation he gave about life's differences.
She was really impressed with his mentality. She thought that being married to him will definitely bring lot of interesting turns for them.
Aliya called
"Dhruv..." He turned and saw Aliya came running behind him.
"Kya hua Aliya... Tum Aise kyun bhaagi hui aarahi ho..." He asked looking at her state.
"Tum Kahan jaa rahe ho..." She asked.
"Kahin nahi... Bas gaadi se cd's nikalne Aaya tha..." He answered.
"Acha hua... Hume baat Karne ka mauka mil Gaya... I want to talk to you..."
She seems very serious to Dhruv so he was bit nervous.
"Dhruv... It's enough now... You took too much time to express your feelings... I know you love me... But you are not accepting it in front of anybody... So I don't have any other way out but to do it..." Aliya's tone was very firm.
"Do what..." Dhruv was now literally nervous.
"I'm gonna fast for this karwachaut... And you know traditions ke hisaab se mother in law will give food to her daughter in law... I don't know what it's called... But if you don't send the food by Madhu Aunty than I'm gonna fast without eating anything... And in the evening... If you don't break my fast in front of everybody... I'll not break my fast..." Aliya said with moist eyes.
"But Aliya Meri baat tou suno... Main all of a sudden kaise Bol doon... Mom and dad Kya sonchenge..." Dhruv is trying to avoid the situation which is gong to arise later.
"Not gonna be a problem... Manik already gave a hint to them so they'll not get surprised... And I already gave you my condition... It's up to you now... I'll not force you for anything... It's in your hands..." She said and was about to turn to go when Dhruv grabbed her wrist and said
"Roko Aliya... "
She turned.
"I will do whatever you say... But please apna mood off mutt karo... " he pleaded
"Tou tum accept kyun nahi karte ki tum mujh se pyaar karte ho... " tears were on the verge to come out of her eyes.
" bolunga... Zaroor bolunga... But please naraaz mutt ho... "
She hugged him and start sobbing. And he was rubbing her back with concern. He knows that he has taken a long time to express his feeling for her. But he will definitely tell her for sure...
And he smiled to himself.
"Iss mein tou English songs hai..." Mukti asked Abhimanyu before connecting his phone to the stereo system.
"Ya I have a decent collection of English songs... I told you right when I drive and I have to go different cities I listen to songs of all kinds... It's very beautiful.." He replied.
Cabir and Navya and Manik and Nandini also entered. They saw Mukti and Abhimanyu were busy with the stereo and there shoulders were joined from the back so Cabir started teasing them.
"Humne newly arranged couple ko disturb tou nahi kiya... Hum baad mein aa jaayenge... You guys can carry on..."
"Arey nahi yaar... I was trying to play some music... So Mukti was helping me..." Abhimanyu looked at them and cleared the situation but Mukti started blushing.
"Oh ho ho... Yeh main Kya dekh raha hoon..." Cabir came near Mukti and bending down to see her face.
"Hamari Mukti Ko blush Karna bhi Aata hai..." Cabir was teasing her too..
Mukti ran to Manik and hugged her.
Everyone laughed at her childish behavior. And Abhimanyu was enjoying the new side of her. Aliya and Dhruv too entered the hall.
The music started. It was a slow tune. Abhimanyu walked towards Manik and asked.
"If you don't mind can I have a dance with your sister who's gonna be wife..."
Manik break the hug and handed over Mukti's hand in Abhimanyu's.
"By all means..." He said smilingly.
As Mukti knows different form of dances. Abhimanyu make her do the slow waltz by keeping one of his hands on her waist and other holding her hand and Mukti putting her free hand on his shoulder. They move very smoothly on clockwise and anti clockwise directions.
The song plays.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning
No kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy
Don't know what hit me but I'll be alright
My head's under water but I'm breathing fire
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, Oh

Manik too ask Nandini's hand for dance whispering "May I..." She whole heartedly gave her the hand. He kept his hand on her waist and pulls her closer and make her grab his shoulder. She kept her head on his chest and they too move in a rhythmic way.

How many times do I have to tell you?
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down
I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, My rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you

Cabir and Navya also started dancing seeing those two and Aliya and Dhruv too joined. All the couples were engrossed in each other's company. Enjoying the quiet music and were lost in the words of the song.

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fire
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, Oh

All in all they were lost in each other as the atmosphere was very romantic and the music is making it more sensational and mesmerizing.

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard
Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, Oh

When the song was done they separated from each other. Manik said.
"Wow Abhimanyu your choice in song selection is very nice..."
"Sirf song selection mein he nahi... Aur baki things mein bhi Meri choice achi hai..." he said looking at Mukti who standing next to him stealing glances from every body.
And everyone knows who he is referring to.
"Guys I've something to tell you all..." Cabir interrupted everyone's trances.
"Actually... It's about me and Navya... Hum dono ek doosre Ko pasand karte hai... We love each other..." Cabir shocked all of them by dropping the bomb shell.

End of part 34
Sorry guys but I was hell bussy at home so couldn't post .
Soo Happy Reading
Plzz Like & Comment

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें