PART 54

It was another beautiful morning in the Swiss grounds and a very happening day was awaiting for our very own lovebirds, Manik and Nandini, who were still sleeping cuddling into each other's arms. Nandini stirred in her sleep and disturbed Manik's sleep. He opened his eyes to see yet again a very mesmerizing site in front of his eyes. Nandini was sleeping resting her head on his chest facing him with her mouth little open. He tried to close her mouth but she was too deep in sleep that it became open again.
He kissed her forehead and hugged her slightly. Her sleep broke and she opened her dreamy eyes to see him staring at her very lovingly.
"Good morning sunshine..." He said hugging her.
"Good morning..." Her sleepy voice filled his ears.
"Aap itni jaldi uth Gaye... " she asked again closing her eyes.
"Meri jaan its 9:30 already... We have a long day ahead of us... Let's get ready and go out..." He says all at a time.
"Ummm... I'm still sleepy... Sone dijiye naa..." She snuggle more into him.
"Acha I need to ask you something... Pehle answer me than you can go back to sleep..." He knew that whatever he's going to ask her sleep will be gone.
"Hmmm..." She just hmmed with her eyes closed.
"Listen to me very carefully..." He said in a secretive tone.
Nandini was curious now, what his husband is going to ask her, so her ears were attentive with all her senses.
"Tell me something... But sharmana nahi..." He asked making circles on her shoulder.
"Okay..." She dragged her voice.
"Jab hum... I mean... You know... " he hesitated. So she plan to tease him.
"Aap Abhi Mujhe Bol rahe thei... Ki sharmana nahi... Ab kaun sharma raha hai..." She smirked.
"Acha... Yeh baat hai... Theek hai what ever I asked, you have to answer me... Hmm... When we are together... In that situation...so close to each other... At the time When no air can pass between us..." She stopped him by covering his mouth.
"Yeh aap Kya Bol rahe hai..." She was blushing with embarrassment.
"Ab kaun sharma raha hai..." It's Manik's turn to smirk. When she hide herself in his chest.
"Letme compete first... Let me ask what I want to ask... I'm really curious to know..." He moved her hand from his mouth.
She didn't answer.
"So... When we are in that position... Tum mera naam leti ho right.., always all the time... Woh bhi... Bahut hi se*y awaaz mein... Kyun...why..." He asked genuinely.
She didn't expect this type of question from him... But as she knows he is her very own naughty and mischievous husband.
'Aiyyoo Aiyyappa... Inke mind mein aise questions aate kahan se hai... Ab how can I answer such a question which I don't know the answer...' She was busy blushing and thinking.
"Dekho... Tumhare Aiyyappa se question nahi kiya hai Maine... I asked you... So you need to answer... Bolo na... At that time you take my name...without even me asking you ... And on regular basis you avoid calling me by name... Sharmati ho mera naam lene mein..." He insisted tightening his hold.
She nodded her head in a no..
"What... Nahi bataogi... Theek hai... I won't let you go..." He grabbed her waist closer to him and make a grip out of both his hands.
"Aaj tou Mujhe janna hai... Aur soch lo Tum jitna time logi hum utna hi late ho jaayenge... We have a very busy day today..." He said pulling her on him in his same lying position.
She dugged her head in his chest.
"Bolo na please... Main really janna chahta hoon..." He pleaded getting cozy in her hair.
She lift her face and pushed herself upwards closer to his face. She covered his eyes with her soft and delicate fingers and going towards his lips she pressed her lips onto his.
He smiled on her boldness.
She kissed him very softly and getting herself away from him she whispered
"I love you Manik... I love you so much... Bahut Bahut Bahut ziyada... Itna ki aap imagine bhi nahi kar sakte..."
Manik removes her fingers from his eyes.
"Yeh hai Tumhare jawaab... Issiliye Tum mera naam leti ho... Woh bhi uss waqt... That sensitive time... Uss high point pe..." he pointed his finger up in the air teasingly.
She nodded her head vigorously like a small girl blushing.
He laughed out loudly and heartily. She makes a pouty mouth and complained.
"Why are you laughing..." She pat him on his chest.
"Nahi... Hahaha... I'm not laughing... You know what Nandini... Tum world ki one in a million piece ho... Sach mein... Tumhare Aiyyappa ne Tumhe special mitti se banaya hai... Aur Woh bhi badi fursat se... Really Haan... Hahaha... " he stopped himself and told her and laughed again.
"Jaaiye... I'm not talking to you... Aap mera mazaakh bana rahe hai... Meri hasi udaa rahe hai... Main aapse baat nahi karungi... Aur ab main aap ka naam bhi nahi loongi..." She turned away and shifted her position facing her back towards him.
"Arey arey yeh Kya... Tum tou naraaz ho gayi... I was just joking... But Maine jhoot nahi kaha hai you know... You are one and only piece... Which is not easy to find..." He was still in a teasing mode. He moved closer to her to put his hands around her waist, but right at that moment his phone started ringing.
He mutters something under his breath.
"What timing.." He wanted to ignore but it was constantly ringing. He turned away from Nandini and picked up.
"Hello... Who is this..." He said irritatingly.
"Wo wo wo... No good morning no greetings... Angry young man mode... What's the matter early in the morning not in a good mood... What happened..." It was Mona. Nandini too heard her.
"Mona.. Good morning.. How are you... I just woke up.. And you called... That's why.." He turned to see Nandini but she grabbed the chance and slipped out of the bed.
He looked at her she was going to the bathroom showing her tongue to him.
He asked her to wait with his eyes, she stopped right there near the washroom door but didn't move. He puts the phone on speaker.
"It's already late in the morning, 10 already... It's such a nice weather outside.. Very warm and pleasant.. That's why I called... We made some plan actually... To go on a train trip all around Zurich... So we wanted to invite you both... It's our treat for you guys for helping us mending things between us..." Mona said.
"Oh Mona you don't have to do this... It's alright.. That's what friends are for..." Manik said.
"No really lets do this ... And I'm not hearing a no... So get ready and come down in half an hour... We'll grab something to eat and we will leave for the trip..." She said
"And one more thing... Take some spare clothes in a duffle bag... You guys will need it..." She added.
"Ok we will be there in half an hour..." He Answered and they hung up the call.
As soon as he hung up Nandini went inside the washroom sticking out her tongue to him in a teasing way showing her thumbs down.
"Theek hai Mrs Nandini Malhotra.. Tum mera naam nahi logi na... Main bhi Dekhta hoon... Kab tak nahi logi mera naam... I will Make you take my name before midnight tonight... Take my name Kya... I will make you scream my name with pleasure... In your se*y voice... And I will make sure that you say my name again and again... .. Tum Mujhe janti nahi ho... Mrs Nandini Malhotra... You are in trouble... Just wait and watch..." He said to himself, rolled his tongue in his cheek kept his hands behind his head and bites his lower lip with a dangerously teasing smirk on his face.
He secretly packed one of Nandini's small and se*y dress which he brought for her to see her in that.
Within 45 minutes they both were downstairs joining both Mona and Girish.
Nandini wore a casual black spaghetti strap tank top with jeans to go along with it. And she matched a cardigan to cover her bare arms. She puts on her boots which manik brought for her in London. To match with her Manik also wore jeans with sky blue collared shirt and a matching blazer.
Nandini's outfit.

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें