PART 40

"Who is this Harshad??? And why are you so scared of him???" Nandini asked again this time looking at both Manik first and than Cabir.
Manik held Nandini's hands and
"Yahan Aao... " making her sit on the couch.
"Pehle Tum calm down ho jao... Phir I'll tell you who Harshad is..." Manik makes her feel relaxed first.
"Manik... I think tujhe Nandini ko sab Kuch bata dena chahiye... Harshad ke baare mein.." Cabir said being concerned for Nandini.
Nandini looked at Cabir surprisingly and trying to figure out what's with this Harshad.
"Harshad is the son of Dad's oldest friend and one of very few good friends son..." Manik started narrating the story.
" Dad ke ek Bahut ache and old friend Saxena uncle ka beta hai.. Who is no more... We used to study in same school and college... Me , Cabir , Dhruv and Harshad were of almost same age so we used to hand out together... Mukti and Aliya was very young and were juniors to us...
But after Saxena uncle passed away he left lots of properties and loads of money to him..." Manik paused.
"Harshad slipped... After his father died... He started to spend time with drug addicts and drunkards... me and Dad , Cabir and Dhruv tried to explain him... Tries to reason with him... But he went far away from us... We still wanted to bring him back... But he was not ready to listen to us... But our patience gave up when..,,". Manik stopping in the middle..
"When..." Nandini puts her hand on Manik's hands...
"When he... When he puts a nasty eye on Mukti... "Manik stopped his talk.
It was difficulty for him to recollect those days when Mukti was disturbed and shaken because of Harshad's behavior.
Nandini pressed his hands with hers and said
"It's ok... If you are not feeling comfortable saying all that... Than let it go..." She said.
"No Nandini... You are my life now... So you have to know all this... I should've told you before... But... Anyway..." He paused and control again.
"After I went to London for my MBA... Harshad started to harass Mukti more... She was very young maybe around 17 or 18yrs of age at that time and was getting very disturbed... She told everything to mom and dad... Dad filed a complaint against Harshad and police warned him to stay away from Mukti..." Manik thought of those days and got upset.
"But one day Harshad kidnapped Mukti and took her to his farm house... Woh Tou Mukti ka luck tha... That one of her friend saw Harshad's car and note down his license plate number and informed the college authorities and we saved Mukti on time before anything worst happen... Harshad got arrested... But with that incident Mukti got so shaken that she didn't wanted to Go to college anymore... She lost that confident in herself..."
Nandini's eyes filled with tears hearing what all Mukti went in such a young age.
"I was not hear at that time... Mom and dad was so worried... They talked to me and asked me to come back... I skipped one semester and came back to Mumbai... I handled Mukti with lot of love and care and with so much of difficulty I build her confidence back... She was very much interested in music so I admitted her in one of the famous musical academy in India... To make her learn music and dance... And I also pushed her to join martial arts...
From there she got her confidence back... But she lost her trust in men... So we were worried for her future... But luckily she met Abhimanyu and found her Life partner in him... And I'm thankful to God that he's been very great on her..." Manik looked at Nandini with affection.
"And partially some of the credit goes to you and Navya too... Because of you coming into my life and Navya being Abhimanyu's sister this day has come in Mukti's life..." He took her hands to his lips and kissed her knuckles.
"So thank you so much for that..." He said.
Nandini blushed with his gesture in front of Navya and Cabir.
"Tum dono koi chance nahi chodoge na lovey dovey hone ka..." Cabir said trying to make the atmosphere light.
"Tu apni aankhein band kar le na..." Manik said without breaking the eye contact with Nandini.
After few more minutes Manik said
"But on a serious note... Navya you too have to be careful from now on... As you know now who Harshad is... And you going to be part of Cabir's life... So before going anywhere inform Cabir about your locations..."
"Waise Tou... We will make sure that he won't harm any of us any more... But still be careful from next time..." He continued.
Navya smiled at his concern.
"I remember... That Harshad said that he's going to make the launch party most memorable one.. Unforgettable... What does he mean by that..." Nandini thought and asked Manik.
Manik gritted his teeth controlling his anger and said.
"Nothing sweetheart... You met him for the first time na... So he was trying to scare you... Nothing more than that... And from next time don't be afraid of him,... Ok..." He cupped her face in his palms and said.
Thinking something
"Acha Cabir tu yeh Dono ko lekar ghar jaa... Main aata hoon..." Manik said getting up..
"Aap Kahan jaa rahe hain..." Nandini too got up getting worried.
"Sweetheart mujhe Kuch important kaam hai.. Main Abhi aata hoon.. Cabir hai na.. Tum Dono ko ghar drop kar dega... Uski car bhi tou wahin hai na... Woh pick bhi kar lega..." Manik said holding her shoulders giving a kiss on her forehead.
Which actually calmed her down.
After giving instructions to Cabir , Manik went out of the house.
Cabir followed him out.
"Manik... Ek minute ruk..." He stopped Manik. And Manik turned around.
"Jahan tak mujhe pata hai... Tujhe koi kaam nahi hai... And I know tu Kahan jaa raha hai..." Cabir looked into his eyes to see what's going on in his head.
"Cabir.. Jab tu janta hai toh.. Why you stopping me... It's enough now.. I have to teach him a lesson.. Otherwise he's not gonna stop... " Manik's face was red with anger and aggression.
"Listen.. Main bhi chalta hoon... Tu akela mutt ja..." Cabir knew that there's no stopping now. Manik is in a dangerous mode now. His anger is at its peak now.
"You go drop them off and come to the place.. Bahut ho Gaya Cabir... He sneaked into the reception.. I didn't say anything... Lekin ab... He crossed his line... He touched Nandini... And he threatened her... Tune dekha na.. Uske haath par nishan... Nandini ne uska Kya bigada tha... Mein usse chodunga nahi... First let me find out where he is..." He took out his phone and dailed someone's number. He was burning in rage.
"Haan Kuch pata chala.. Kahan hai Woh..." He asked when someone picked up the phone.
After hearing the opposite person.
"Ok... Keep him there..." He hung up the phone and turned to Cabir and said.
"Woh wahin par hai.. Tu bhi wahan aaja..." Saying that he left without hearing anything else from Cabir.
It was a club and he parked the car in the parking lot.
When he went inside Harsahd was sitting near the bar counter having his drink.
Manik barge into the club and pushing the people and making his way to the bar counter he held Harshad's elbow and turning him around he punched him on his face. Harshad fell on the ground on his face.
Manik stand there and waited for him to get up.
Harshad's jaw was hit bad with Manik's punch. He straightened himself and saw who hit him.
"Maaniik... " Harshad screamed in pain.
"Kitna girega Harshad... Aur Kitna girega... tujhe jo bhi baat Karni thi... Mujhse karni thi... Tune usko beech mein lakar Bahut badi galati kar Di... Tujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha..." Manik said making the "tch tch tch " sound from His mouth.
"Kyun Kya kar lega tu... Manik..." Harshad provoked him.
"Batata hoon na... " he smirked and saying that being a lefty he punched hard with the same hand which he got the cuts.
BOOM
And he landed on the floor on his face.
"How dare you touched her... Haan... How dare you... " he grabbed him by his collar and punched hard couple of times on his stomach. And he fell on the chairs.
The people around who were standing and watching didn't come for any help.
"Teri himmat kaise hui usse haath lagane ki... Main tujhe chodunga nai..." He lift him again by holding his hand with a jerk.
"You sneaked into the reception party and you thought that no body will know... Haan..." He gave another punch on his cheek making him lost his balance and fell on the ground.
"You took my silence and soberness as my weakness... You were wrong... " Manik hit him with his foot on his ribs.
He bend down and went closer to him and said.
"If you dare go near her or follow her or even by mistake touch her... I swear... You won't be able to touch the guitar your whole life..." He gritted his teeth and hold him again by his collar an lift him again and made him stand.
He was about to hit him again on his stomach but someone grabbed him from the back by holding his stomach.
"Manik.. Bas kar Woh mar jaayega..." It was Cabir. And he saw that Manik's hand was dripping with blood.
"Dekh tere haath ka Kya hashar ho hogaya hai... Nandini ka Tou khayal karle... Woh isse dekhegi tou pareshaan ho jaayegi yaar..." Cabir pleaded him.
Manik was throwing venomous glares to Harshad who was lying on the ground half conscious.
He turned around and taking out some money and placed it very hard on the counter and said.
"Somebody take him to the hospital... and compensate for your distruction also.."
They came out of the club and Cabir brought his car.
"Meri car Kahan hai..." Manik asked
"Tu mere saath chal Raha hai... Driver will pick up your car..." Cabir said very firmly giving a sarcastic glare showing why do you have to go to this extremes.
"Don't show me this attitude Cabir...you knew that I will be doing this... So please spare the lecture... I'm not in a mood..." Understanding Cabir's facial expressions he said.
"Yes you were right.. I knew that you gonna be doing this kind of stunt... But mere sher... Mere yaar... Tu ab akela nahi raha... Tere saath koi Aur judh Chuki hai... You have to think about her before you pull such stunts... What will you tell her about this now..." Cabir asked pointing towards his hand.
"You know Cabir... I can't see her in pain... Tune dekha uske wrist par Woh mark... I couldn't... I just couldn't see that... How dare he touched her and gave her that mark... If you haven't stopped me... Than I would've just broken his hand..." Manik was still in fury.
"Ok ok calm down now... And think about what we suppose to say to her..." Cabir said coming near the car.
"Wait.." Manik tare out the soiled bandage from his hand and took out the bottle of water from the car and washed off the blood from his hands.
"Tere paas rumaal hai..." He asked Cabir.
Cabir took out the handkerchief from his pant pocket and gave it to him.
He wrapped it around his hand and covered his hand.
"See all sorted... Now she won't be worried and will not figure it out..." Manik grinned rising his eyebrows.
"Seriously.. You think she won't... Jaise he tera haath dekhegi samajh jaayegi... Baat karta hai... Apni biwi ko itna bhi nahi janta..." Cabir said smirked.
"I know yaar.. She will figure it out... But I'll mange her... It will be difficult to stop her from crying though..."
". Acha before I forgot let me tell you... Nandini said that Harshad threatened her about the launch party... So I was thinking something..." Manik thought of something.
"Tu Khurana ko phone mila..." He told Cabir fixing the kerchief.
Cabir called Khurana and it connected and Cabir passed it to Manik.
"Hello Mr. Khurana..." Manik said taking the phone.
"Hello Mr. Malhotra... Iss waqt kaise yaad kiya... How can I help you.." Khurana replied.
"Yes.. Actually there's an important thing to discuss with you... Can you postpone the launch party of our album on Sunday instead of Thursday..." Manik dropped his decision on him without letting him say anything.
"But... Mr Malhotra how can it be possible... All the preparations have already been done... And I have done it with all your consent.."
Khurana started panicking.
"I know I know Mr. Khurana aapne hum se pooch kar hi finalize kiya but... It's an emergency... We won't be in town this week... So you have no choice other than postponing it..." Manik was saying coolly without realizing what Khurana was going through.
"Bahut loss hoga..." Khurana said.
"It will be covered Mr. Khurana once the album releases... And I guarantee you that..." Manik said.
"Ok Mr. Malhotra as you say... I'm going to believe on your word and I'll postpone it on Sunday... In the evening around 6pm..." Khurana agreed at last.
After hanging up the phone Cabir looked at him with questioning eyes.
"What... Look Kya de raha hai..." Manik asks sitting in the car.
"What was that..." Cabir started the car after settling himself on the driving seat.
"Nothing... It will be a surprise... For everybody and we will inform the media a day before and Harshad will be guessing... What happened to the launch party..." Manik said smiling.
"Waise bhi... The way you hit him... He won't be able to getup till one week... But Tera plan Kya hai..." Cabir asked concentrating on the road.
"Main soch raha hoon... Let's go out of town all of us FAB 5 Navya and Abhimanyu... To,our farm house in Lonavla... What say..." He looks excited by his own plan.
Cabir gave a very wide smile that too mischievously.
"Hans kyun raha hai..." Manik asked.
"Mere majnu... Ek Kaam karte hai... Tum dono love birds chale jaao... Because Abhi London jaane mein time hai...and Waise bhi shaadi se ab tak... You guys didn't spend time alone together... You were so busy in one thing after the other... So It's better you take her with you and leave. ..." Cabir gave a suggestion.
"But yaar I want all of us to go and have fun... " Manik said getting irritated.
"Manik... Understand... Trust me you will be cursing us when you will be getting disturbed... So Meri maan and go with her..." Cabir explained again.
Manik didn't say anything.
"Ok ok we'll do like this... You guys go ahead stay there alone for couple of days than we'll join you... How about that..." Cabir felt his silence and suggested again.
"Ya that's fine... We will leave on Thursday morning and you guys join us on Friday a or Saturday... " Manik said.
"We will join you on Saturday and we will be back on Sunday for the launch party..." So it was decided.
They reached Murthy villa. It was late and thankfully all the elders were already on their beds.
Navya and Nandini was waiting for them.. As soon as Nandini saw Manik's hand she was about to scream but Manik closed her mouth with his other hand.
The cloth that he tied to his hand was drenched with blood because of the previous cuts and the fresh wounds.
"Sshh... Sshh... I know I know... I got hit on the same spot again..." Manik makes an excuse.
"Aap uss Harshad Ki dhulayi karke aaye ho na..." She asked with watery eyes.
He didn't answer.
She understood. She held his hand and grabbed him to her room. Once they were alone she hugged him tight and started crying.
He wrapped his hands around her and took her in his embrace.
He tries to calm her down... But she was not listening... So he stood like that for some time and let her take out her inner feelings.
After sometime when she stopped...
He make her sit on the bed. Before sitting she brought the first aid box and started to dress up his wound.
Her tear drops wear dropping on his knuckles and he can feel her pain.
She took the antiseptic cream and spread it on his knuckles with sniffing.
He lift her face with his index fingers and nodded his head in a no.
"You were already hurt in this hand.. And again aap ko chot lag gayi..." She caresses his hand and turning his hand the other way around she puts the cream on his cuts which was cut previously with the glass.
"Kuch nahi hua hai... Heal ho jaayega... But the pain that your tears are giving me is not gonna heal easily... Please stop crying..." He touched her cheeks with his palm.
"Aapko Kya zarurath thi... Yeh sab karne ki... Aapka pain dekh kar you think I'll be fine..." She started crying again.
"Tou Tum Samajhti ho ki Main uss douche bag ko chod deta... He dared to touch you... And he will regret it all his life that he came near you..." He was so furious with rage.
Nandini was stunned to see his raging side. In a way she was happy of his possessiveness and protecting for her.. But she is also scared of his anger.
She never saw anyone in her whole life this angry.
"Agar aapko Kuch ho jaata tou... Tou mera Kya... Yeh socha hai aapne..." She sobbed sniffing her nose with the back of her hands.
"Meri jaan... Mujhe Kuch nahi hota... I know how to deal with that jerk... Don't worry... "He said with such a softer tone that she melted in his voice.
"Come here..." He said.
He pulled her close to him and hugged her by her shoulders.
He wiped her tears with his other hand and said
"Waise ek baat kahun..." He said. She looked into his eyes with a questioning look.
"Main tumhare khareeb aa nahi sakta... I am tied with restrictions so jab tak you'll be free I will also get healed... And by that time you will be ready for me... Hmmm..." He said mischievously looking into her eyes.
She blushed thinking about the circumstances... And bend down and hide her face in his chest.
"Arey... Ismein sharmane waali Kya baat hai... Am I right or am I right...
" he asked trying to look into her eyes.
But she shied and tighten her grip on his waist .
"Nandini... Meri taraf dekho Tou... Main sahi kah raha hoon na" he teased her again.
"Aap bahut shararti ho Gaye hai..." She whispered in his chest.
He laughed at her remarks. And he was relieved that at least she was out of that mess which was created because of that Harshad.
"Ek aur baat kahun..." He asked resting his chin on her head.
"Hmmm..." She just hmmed.
"I didn't kiss you since a long time... Let me at least kiss you na Meri jaan..." He pleaded with so much of devotion and love in his voice.
She just shivered by the way he asked her and didn't answered.
Manik can feel her heart beating faster by his chest.
He pulled himself away from her and by taking her face in his palms bending his face he slammed his lips on hers.
She glide her fingers on behind his neck and pulled him more closer.
He kissed her and sucked the life out of her.
She let him do what all he wanted to do.
He bit her lips and she moaned... That gives him way to enter into her mouth.
He devoured the taste of her mouth as it is the best taste for him in this whole wide world.
He tasted every corner of her mouth until she felt suffocated by his hard and passionate kisses.
He left her lips and moving his mouth on her cheeks started giving wet kisses on her jaw and moving on to her neck and earlobes.
He pushed her on the back and make her lay down on the bed... Started kissing on her face and forehead and cheeks and
Back to her lips.
He kissed her for good few minutes and he relaxed himself keeping his head on her chest.
He pulled her more closer and held her by her waist.
"I love you Nandini... I love you so much..." He whispered against her chest.
"I love you more... I love you more than you can imagine... Words cannot even describe my love for you..." She said caressing his head with her fingers.
"Don't ever hurt yourself again... Please... Mere liye..." She pleaded..
"I won't... " he said hugging her closer.
"Listen.. I have planned a surprise for you... The launch party has been postponed and we have time so we are going for a trip..." He lift his face from her chest and rested his chin on it and said.
"Where are we going..." She asked.
"That's a surprise..." He said cheerfully.
"Who else is coming... " she asked very innocent.
He laughed heartily. She was mesmerized by his laugh.
"Why are you laughing..." She frowned.
"Than what else should I do... Sweetheart it's for us... This trip is for us to spend sometime alone... Since our wedding we didn't get any alone time... To spend with each other... And don't worry I've planned every thing keeping your convenience..." He teased her again.
And she blushed turning red. Heat trailed through her body by his teasing remarks.
"We'll leave on Thursday and we'll stay there till Sunday... So how do you like it..." He asked.
She turned her face on the other side not able to carry his intensive gaze on her this close.
"Uh huh... You have to answer... Otherwise main plan confirm kaise karunga... So tell Me do you like my plan... Are you ready to spend some time with me alone together..." He asked moving up closer to her lips turning her face.
She nodded her head in a yes.
"Ghabraogi tou nahi na... From my extreme love..." He asked in a husky tone... Rubbing his nose on her cheeks and neck.
She moved her head in a no...
"Soch lo... Wahan sirf Tum
Aur main honge... Aur koi bhi nahi... And I'm not gonna let you move away from me... Not even for a single second..." He moved his head down on her chest and started rubbing his nose on it an taking in the fragrance of hers.
She was shivering with his pleasurable tortures.
She fixed her fingers in his head and couldn't take more of his kisses she called him softly.
"Manik..."
He rest his head on her chest again hearing his name from her.
He hugged her tight and she too pulled him more closer to herself.
"Jeejaji ka ghussa dekh kar darr hone laga hai... I never thought that... Jo upar se itne shaant lagre hai... Woh itne ghusse waale bhi ho sakte hai..." Navya and Cabir were discussing about today's incident sitting in the garden outside.
"Woh apno ko takleef mein nahi dekh sakta... Specially jo uske khareeb ho... Aur Nandini mein tou uski jaan basti hai... How can he keep quiet when she is hurt..." Cabir was explaining her.
"And don't worry... His anger is only for outsiders... He won't get that mad with any of us..." He continued.
"Yeh tou hai... Woh Nandini ko apni jaan se bhi ziyada pyaar karte hai... He can't bare a single mark on her..." Navya smiled.
"No need to get worried... Ok Harshad won't be bothering us anymore..." Cabir puts his hand around her shoulder and side hugged her.
She rest her head on his shoulder and relaxed.
They get disturbed by the car horn.
"Koi aane waala tha Kya..." Cabir move away and asked straightening himself.
"Humne Abhi ko bulaya tha... Jeejaji ko glass laga tha... And he hurt his hand on the same spot... So just for the safe side..." Navya said.
"Agar Abhi ne poocha tou Kya bataogi... "He gets worried.
"Keh denge ki... Glass toot kar lag Gaya... Yeh sab baad mein decide karenge ...let him take a look first..." Navya said.
They all went upstairs and knocked on Nandini and Manik's room.
Manik opened the door.
"Tum log sab ek saath... Abhimanyu how are you buddy..."
"Navya called and informed me that you were hurt so I came to check you up..." Abhimanyu said.
"Ander tou Aao... Kuch khaas nahi... It's just a cut from a broken glass.." Manik hide everything.
He thought
'I will definitely tell him about Harshad soon... He has to know how Harshad was after Mukti and what kind of a person is he... But not now...'
Abhimanyu checked and bandaged him. He already figured out that it's a wound of a cut and by getting hit or by hitting someone.
But he didn't asked too many questions. He thought they will tell whenever they will feel like it or whenever they'll be comfortable.
"So you take rest and take this tablet it will kill your pain..." He said giving him the pack of pain killer.
After Abhimanyu left Nandini asked
"Aapne Abhimanyu ko kyun nahi bataya... "
"Because I didn't want him to get worried about anything now... I'll tell him when the time is right. " he answered.
"I think Abhi figured it out that there's something wrong... After all he's a doctor he can know what is the injury all about.." She arranged the bed and said.
"I know... But right now I'm too tired so I want to crash..." Saying that he took off his shirt and and changing into his sweat pants and taking the pain killer he fell on the bed.
She laughed on his childish behavior.
"Hans Kya rahi ho... Main akela nahi so raha... Yahan Aao..." He called her.
She too changed into her night dress and lay down beside him.
He pulled her closer and nuzzles his nose in her neck.
"I want to sleep like this today... " said holding her tight by her waist.
"Did I say anything... You can sleep however you want..." She said kissing his cheek.
He too kissed her on her neck and drifted into sleep.
'Aiyyappa... Thank you so much for sending him in my life... But you have to protect him too... Always..." Nandini prayed to her Aiyyappa and slept too.

Sorry patta hai late hoge mai
End of part 40
Happy Reading
Plzz Like & Comment

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें