PART 42

It's a beautiful and a very pleasant morning as it rains last night and makes the whole atmosphere more clearer and more cleaner. The place is void of the pollution being miles and miles away from the city limits and makes the surrounding very lively.
The cold breeze crossed all the hurdles and entered the room of the love birds who are sleeping peacefully cuddling into each other's arms forgetting about the whole world. As usual Nandini is facing her back to her Prince Charming and holding his hands in her she is lost in her dreams.
Manik is sleeping holding her by her waist with his left hand.
But the cold breeze which entered was bothering him and disturbed his sleep. He opened his eyes and felt chilled air coming into the room from the window.. He smiled seeing Nandini sleeping like a little baby in his arms.
He didn't wanted to disturb her sleep so he didn't move but he pulled the extra blanket that was kept on the side of the bed and covered both of them.
She budged in her sleep and turning to him she nuzzles herself in his hard muscular chest and slept again.
He was smiling like a crazy feeling her petite figure in his strong arms. He pecked softly on her head and pulling her more closer to him... He too drifted back to sleep.
After an hours sleep Nandini opened her sleepy eyes and saw Manik was looking at her with immense love in his eyes for her.
She rubbed her eyes and gave a million dollar smile to him which he was obviously waiting for and said.
"Good morning... Aap kabse jaag rahe hai... Aur aise Kya dekh rahe hai..." She moved up and gave a soft kiss on his mole.
He smiled and tighten his embrace around her.
"A very Good morning to you too my love... I just woke up... And main yeh dekh raha hoon... Ki koi itna beautiful kaise ho sakta hai... Aur saath saath innocent bhi..." He kissed her cheek and said.
She blushed and her cheeks turned red.
Than she glide her hands around his neck , going closer to his face she said.
"Actually... Aapke pyaar ne kisi Ko itna beautiful bana diya hai... Warna to Woh Bas Theek thaak hi thi... But your extreme love and care make her more beautiful..." She too indirectly answered him.
He laughed a loud.
"You know you are getting naughtier day by day..." Saying that without any warning he pressed his lips to hers.
She expected this but not without warning. She closed her eyes and hold his neck sliding her fingers in his hair and gripping his hair she responded him.
He sucked her lips and bite it to which she moaned opened her mouth and let him in.
He tasted the morning sweetness of her mouth from every corner. Her heart was beating very fast against his chest.
He can feel her labored breathing so he left her mouth and trail small kisses on her cheeks , her neck and he nuzzles his face in her hair.
"I love you Nandini... I love you so much..." He whispered.
"I love you more..." She dug her face in his chest.
They stayed like that for few minutes..
" Nandini..." He whispered his name again on her neck.
"Hmmm..." She just hmmed.
"Ek baat kahun... " he said.
"Hmmm..." She didn't answer. Enjoying the precious moments with him.
"Mujhe bhook lagi hai... I'm hungry..." He said very softly.
She jerked herself away from him and said looking at him.
"Aapne pehle kyun nahi bataya... Itna Saara time waste kar diya..." She tried to get up.
"Ek minute, ek minute... Aaraam se...pehel Meri baat Tou suno... " he was interrupted by her again.
"What ek minute... Yahan par Tou mom bhi nahi hai... Tou I have to check na... What's Going to be cooked for the breakfast..." She pushed him and sat up on the bed turning around.
Than she realized that she was not wearing anything. And she froze at her place covering her front with her hands. Her open and bare back was facing him.
She couldn't move because of the embarrassment she was feeling at that moment.
He sat up and moved towards her.
Her heart was beating so fast that he can feel it even from the distance.
Taking the sheet from the bed he covered her from the back.
"Issi liye... Issi liye main keh raha tha... Ek minute... But you didn't even let me talk... " he wrapped his arms around her with the sheet and hold her.
"Tumhe embarrassed hone Ki Zaroorath Nahi hai... " he whispered near her neck.
She can feel his warm breath on her neck.
"I'm your husband... Mujh se sharmaaogi..." He asked again.
She didn't answer him but turned around and put her head on his shoulder getting more shy...
"Kitna sharmaati ho yaar Tum..." He said huskily...
She didn't move..
"But you know what... Tum itna sharmaati ho na... Tou dil karta hai Ki Tumhe issi tarha... "And he started giving wet kisses her on her cheeks ,and neck and her shoulder moving the sheet.
"Leave me naa please... You are hungry... So I have to go and make you breakfast.."
She said slowly loosing herself again into his sweet tortures.
"Tumhari ghalati hai..." He said leaving her.
"Tum itna sharmati kyun ho... And getting shy you give air to my sleeping desires..." He said looking deep into her eyes.
Not able to handle his intensity she got up from the bed.
"Arey... Suno Tou...". He said but before he could catch her she ran into the washroom.
He laughed on her innocence.
After getting fresh she wears a spaghetti strap tank top and a jeans pant and came out of the washroom drying her hair.

Manan SS - LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें