Cherokee

"Okay I need my hair laid to the gods !" I say to my hairstylist EJ. "Don't I always come through!" He says. He's right , EJ is literally the only person I let do my hair these other hoes will get they ass dragged if they fuck my shit up. I pull out my phone scrolling through Instagram.

These hoes out here don't know how to leave people niggas alone. Mya got her ass beat by Laura twice for fucking with Rakim but that hoe still ain't learn she posting picture with Rakim still.

"You want your part on the left side ?" EJ ask. "Down the middle August doesn't like it blocking my eyes" I say smiling. "Girl you and him been down for a minute now , y'all official right ?" EJ ask. "Of course the fuck I look like spending my time him If shit ain't official  , why waste my time" I say.

"Alright you ready to see the final product?" EJ ask turning me around slowly. I open my eyes and start grinning. My hair looks amazing. "Thank you boo" I say. I pull out my Louis Vuitton wallet then hand him two one hundred dollar bills. "See you girl , be sure to lay it down right on baby boy" EJ says laughing. "I'm done bye Ej".

Walking into China nail shop females look at me and roll they eyes. "Morning Lia" I say to my little hood Asian. "Hey girl!" She says hugging me. Some females just can't stop staring it starting to get annoying. "Y'all good?" I ask looking back at them. Nobody says anything they just turn back around. These hoes will always have something to say but shit never comes up to you and be a hundred.

"Hey boo" Tavia says sitting next to me. "Hey, you doing ya nails too?" I ask. "Of course I am" she says. Lia starts doing my acrylics. I decided to get matte black and some diamonds.

---- Later that night

August sent a car to come get me from my house. When we arrived to the location the set up in the front is adorable. He had someone upfront to lead me to where he was and once we arrive to the back there's a candle light dinner beautiful light hanged up. The whole scenery is beautiful. 

"Goodness gracious !" August says walking up to me. I laugh "You like baby?" I ask spinning around. "Fuck like I love it baby girl, Why you so good to me ? come on baby lets" August says taking my hand.

"You always know what to do to make me smile , how'd I get lucky with you?" I ask.

"No baby girl I got lucky with you, That day at Casacde if you ain't say yes I would have missed out on all this" August says holding my hand.

"My father actually liking you is a plus as well" I say laughing.

"Hell yeah ! I don't need fucking death threats all damn day " August says.

"He's not that bad August once you official meet him I bet you guys will be cool".

The waiter brings out the silver trays. He uncovers it look amazing. "Today we have the crispy rock shrimp salad ma'am and for you sir the grilled Atlantic salmon... Enjoy" He says walking away.

"Mm this is so good" I say taking a bite of my shrimp. I look up to see August staring at me. "What I got something on my face?" I ask.

"No Cherokee you just look good ma that's all, just admiring my girl" he says flashing his beautiful smile.

I start smiling "Thank you baby" .

"That was good" I say wiping my mouth. "It was , may I have this dance baby?" August ask holding out his hand. "Yes" I say smiling.

He leads me to this little area around water, the lighting is dim. August puts his arms around my waist. I lay my head on his shoulder. There's many things I love about August but something that I've always just loved was the smell of his cologne. I remember stealing one of his hoodies and I'd sleep in it whenever I missed him.

"You coming over tonight baby?" August ask. "Of course after this amazing night I have to" I say smiling. "Come on let's go then".

We hop in his black and red Range Rover and speed off back to his place. He places his left hand my hands then brings it closer and kisses it. That brings a smile to my face.

"You know I've been thinking since I got my new place August maybe you can move into my place ?" I ask. "I don't think that's a good idea baby". I roll my eyes "Why?". "Cause we ain't really on that level" August says.

I laugh "Really August not on that level we been together for about 4 years when is on that level going to reach?" I ask. "Baby chill if it'll make you happy I'll sleep over more often and we can go from there alright?". "Whatever" I say pouting.

He stops the car then turn towards me. "Why you acting like that baby , you want daddy give you that act right?" He ask smirking. I bust out laughing "I can't stand yo big head ass" I say. "I love you too baby girl".