Kiera

"Kiera stop playing and your ass over here." My mother says. I roll my eyes, "Ma you woke me up to tell me to come over? I'll come when I'm up."

"Kiera London Simmons." I groan leaning up seeing she ain't gone let up. "Here I come." I hang up before she has a chance to say anything else. "Man." I get out of bed to find something to wear.

My phone rings again as I'm throwing my shirt on. I pick it up, "HELLO!"

"Well damn good morning to you too baby." August says.

I smile, "Sorry hey Bae."

"What you doing ova there?"

"Man bout to go to my damn mama house. She woke me up just to come over there." I say rolling my eyes. "For what?" I shrug my shoulders, "No clue. Where you at?"

"At Tika house."

"How she doing?" I ask buttoning up my shorts. "She's better. Just taking everything day by day."

"I can dig it. Come get me from my mama place in like 30 minutes." He laughs, "You tryna get out of there already."

"Hell yeah."

I finish talking to him and then head over to my mama place.

"Big Shirley this better be important." I say walking inside the house. "Girl sit down." I walk into the living room and see Cherry, Auntie Shawanna, aug uncle Terrell. What the hell? "Hey y'all. What y'all doing here?" I ask sitting on the chair.

"Kiera he's still missing with that Cherokee girl." My mama says. I sit back in the chair crossing my arms. "I know." I respond lying like hell. I thought he been dead all that shit with the hoe. "Lo you knew but your still around why?" Cherry asks.

"Y'all woke me up for this?" I ask rolling my eyes. I pull out my phone and text August telling him to come get me NOW. "Kiera you know better than to play second to any bitch. What the fuck is wrong with you?" My mama scolds. "Kiera I love you love my nephew but something has to give. You deserve a lot better then to not have all of him." He makes a valid point.

It's not fair he gets all of me while I only get half of him. "Kiera London Simmons we raised you better than that little girl." Auntie Shawanna says. "Okay. Are y'all done? I got somewhere to be."

"I told y'all get hardheaded ass wasn't gone listen." My mama says walking out the room. "Kiera just keep all this in mind."  Terrell says. "Sure. Later y'all."

I walk down the stairs and August pulls right on in. "Thank God." I mumble walking to the car. "What's up Lo?" I roll my eyes buckling up. "Nothing lets go get something to eat."

"Why the attitude?"

"No reason. Let's go."

We ride over to this Japanese restaurant. "What's up baby?" He asks sitting his arm around should that I shrug off. "I already told you nothing."

"So you have an attitude for no reason? Try that shit again Lo."

"Was it something with your mama?"

"It was nothing August."

"I was bae this morning. I'm just August now?"

"You said it not me."

They sit my plate down in front of and I'm bout to fuck this shit up. I use my chopsticks to pick up the chicken. "Baby you doing it wrong." I shrug my shoulders, "I don't care as long as the foods makes it to my mouth."

He laughs and starts eating. "Aye so I got Blue some food."

"Thanks." I respond. I can't believe he's still messing with that hoe. Ugh! Dumb ass Kiera and I'm still sitting here with his ass like ain't shit going on. "So I figured we could hit up the park wit' Blue. Play catch or some shit."

"Sounds like fun."

We finish eating in silence and then head back to my place. It would be better to bring that shit up there rather than out in public. I wouldn't want to be ratchet as hell and do some shit like that. I slam the car and walk up the steps.

After pushing the door open I head straight to my room. "Lo what the fuck is your problem?"

"You! You my mufucking problem!" I say pushing him back. He grabs my hands, "What did I do Kiera?"

"Why the fuck you still messing with that bitch?!? Kiera London Simmons comes second to no damn body. You got me fucked up."

"Where you hear that shit at man?"

"It doesn't matter!"

"Lo you gone believe some shit you heard before you even ask me about?!? That's fucked up."

"You fucked up if you think I'm about to stick around like a damn fool. You dirty Aug. you dirty as fuck! I HATE YOU!"

"Kiera you forever my number one baby girl. Stop trippin! You know you love me." He starts kissing on my neck and I'm feeling shit I've never felt before. "Sta-op August."

"You forever my favorite girl Lo and can't nobody ever take that place from you."

"But-"

"Shh..." He silences my complaints with more kisses. The next thing I know is my clothes are off and he's hovering over me like he's about to devour my ass. "I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to hurt you Kiera."

"Show me, don't tell me."

"You sure you ready for this?"

I look at him, "Promise me something first."

"What?"

"This won't change us and you'll stop fucking around with that hoe. If not this will be your first and last fucking time you'll ever see any of this." I sound confident as fuck but I'm nervous as hell.

"You got it baby." He starts kissing my neck again. I want to shut up and get to this shit but I can't help my roaming mind. Maybe it's nerves as well. "Have you fucked her?"

"Lo you asking a billion and one questions."

"So..." I say rolling my eyes. "Baby it's all about you so fuck anybody else. You nervous?" I laugh at how he just smoothly called my ass out. "A little."

He chuckles, "You in good hands baby. Just lay back and ima go slow."

"But bae what if it hurts?" He looks away smiling. "It's not funny. I'm serious."

"That's why it's funny. Do you trust me?"

"Unfortunately."

He gasps, "Damn Lo." I laugh, "I ain't sorry."

"This is going to be the best night of your life." He whispers, sending chills down my spine. "I think it's going to be the best night of your life." He chuckles, "You bout it Lo?" He asks. "Hell yeah." I respond smiling. This shit feel so magical. I can't believe this is happening. "Show me." He says. "What's up then daddy? Let's get it poppin'."