Kiera

I wake up still wrapped up in August arms. "August." He's snoring loud as hell in my damn ear. "Bae!" He turns around carrying me with him. "You play too much." He laughs. "Good morning baby girl." He says then placed a kiss on my lips. "Good morning."

I roll back over to my side of the bed and reach inside my night stand. "Here's your birthday gift." I pass him two boxes. "Oh I get gifts now." He teases. "Get them before I pawn them ." I roll my eyes playfully. "Don't get beat up bruh."

"You would never." I say sticking my tongue out at him. He grabs the boxes and opens the watch first. "Baby." He smiles. "How you get this?" He asks. "Don't worry about it.. Betcha thought I wasn't paying you any attention." He laughs, "You definitely got me there... Thank youuuu. I love it." I smile proudly. "You're welcome."

He opens the next box, "Lo..." He says stunned. "Well baby I know what you do is fucking dangerous and I just really want you to carry something with you." He takes the cross necklace out. "It's beautiful. I love it. Thank you. I ain't never taking it off." I smile, "Well thank you. I'm glad you love them."

He kisses my cheek. "Trying to pawn my shit." I laugh, "I thought about it." We get out of bed. "Damn you was gone do me like that baby." I side eye him, "Hell yeah. Fuck you thought." I walk inside the kitchen and pull out some sausage and eggs. "Come help me cook."

"What you need me to do?" He asks. "Cook the eggs. I'll do the sausage." He looks at them. "Where the bread at baby?" I laugh walking over to the freezer pulling out the biscuits. "I forgot." He shakes his head laughing. "Where my key at shawty?"

"Who are you talking to?" I ask stirring the eggs. "Kiera London Simmons." I laugh, "Try again." He grabs my ass catching me off guard. "Bae stop!" I whine. "Where my key at?" He asks wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I threw it away."

He laughs poking my sides. "August!" He stops and pecks my lips. "I'll give you your key back when I want you to get it back. Go ask Cherokee."

"Looooo." I laugh shaking my head. "What baby?.. Here start the eggs."

We finally make it through cooking breakfast at playing around 90% of the time. "We did the damn thing." I smile. It's a knock on my door and it automatically irritates me. "Fuck they knocking so hard for." I mumble. August goes over to the door. "Where that bitch at?!"

I just know this hoe did not show up at my damn apartment. "Bitch I'm right here what's up?" Charmaine just doesn't let up but I have no problem showing this hoe what's good. "Man get the fuck outta here." August says shutting the damn door. "Lo sit yo ass back down at the table."

"I'm about to bang that hoe head into a table." He grabs me pushing me to the sofa as this hoe continues to bang on my door. "Bae move."

"Kiera no. You can't fight every damn dog that barks at you." After trying to break free and failing I sit there. "Can you move now?" I ask. "Lo if you go out that door I'm fighting you myself." I smirk, "I'm not. That hoe is probably gone anyway." He gets up and watches me walk into the kitchen.

I reach inside the drawer and hand August his key back. "I swea' I need a blunt right now." I say walking into my room. "Non smoking ass." I laugh, "Shut up. Either that or go smash that hoe head into the cement."

"Sit down somewhere. Why you love fighting so much?"

"Relieves my anger."

"Been told you to go get that checked out."

"I don't have any problems. It's not like I fight you and everybody else. Just them irrelevant hoes."

He shakes his head, "Ima catch you later baby." I look up at him really surprised and kind of disappointed he's about to go. "Where you going?" I ask. "Got some business to handle." I roll my eyes. "And what does that mean exactly August? Business could be business but it could mean some random ass hoe too."

"Baby I'm done with that, you can trust me."

"I want too but that takes time to build up."

"You right." He slides his watch on and then his necklace. "I'll call you." He leans down to get a kiss but I refuse to look up at him. "LoLo." I love when he call me by my middle name. "What?" I answering in a whining tone. "Stop playing and kiss me so I can go."

"Ion want you to leave though."

"I'll be back tonight." I suck my teeth. He leans down pushing us both down to the bed. "August." He kisses my cheek. "What girl?"

"It's only 9 in the morning August leave at like 10." I halfway turn my head to his. "Baby-"

"Alright bye." I act like I'm getting mad. He can't say no to me so easily. "Kiera." I cover my ears. "So childish." He says still on top of me. "I don't care. Go handle your business."

"You ain't slick." I laugh, "I'm not doing anything August."

"You know what you doing Lo."

"No I don't. Get off me now, you bout to leave right?." He huffs. "You so damn spoiled." I smile. "I love you too." As I lay in his arms I drift off to sleep.

I wake up alone of course. I grab my phone and check the time. "Damn." It's noon already, where did the time go? I click on August message, :Be back there round ten ish. Might bring yo spoiled ass some back.: I smile at the message and close my message out.

A text from Cherry pops up, :Let's go out today. Somewhere fancy I'm feeling bougie bitch.: I laugh and hit call on her name. "I'm down girl. Let's go somewhere Cherokee would go." Cherry laughs, "Bitch you petty. His party probably the closest her ass got to the real hood." I laugh, "Exactly. Let me get dressed doe we can leave out in my new ride."

"Cool."