Kiera

"Kiera! Tasha on her way over her." Cherry yells from the hallway. "Alright." I respond wrapping my hair up. It's too hot to go outside today so I'm staying my happy ass inside my apartment. Cherry walks through the door. "Oh she told me to tell you she got some to tell you." Cherry says sitting down. "Cool." One thing about Tasha is she know about everything and everybody and if you cool with her like that she gives you all the scoop.

It's a knock on the door. "Cousins!" Tasha says hugging me and then Cherry. She could be a part of our duo but she stays on the other side of town and only comes this way every other two weekends. "What's up boo?" She sits down. "GIRL! so let me tell you what I'm hearing." I bet it got some to do with Cherokee ass. I heard that hoe been talking.

"What?" Me and Cherry asks at the same time. "So the girl August was messing wit' lives near my brother. Y'all know his baby mama so nosey so she looking out the door one day and why she hear the girls speaking all type of shit on yo name with her."

"That hoe doesn't even know my name but she can fucking get to know it real well." I laugh rolling my eyes. Me being in a bitch mouth ain't none new to me but I don't know this hoe and she don't know me either. "Exactly. So I'm like how she gone speak on what she don't know but come to find out she cool with Lana them. That's supposedly Cherokee cousin or whatever. But TT is Lana best friend and you know TT can't stand yo ass. That gotta be who she getting shit from. Either TT telling Lana shit and then she going back and telling Cherokee or TT telling Cherokee shit herself."

I laugh, "TT information false as fuck. That hoe don't know shit either. She's just mad I beat her ass and fucked them edges up." They laugh. "So what she saying?" Cherry asks. "Shit like you a hoe, you was August jump off, he only got with you because he left sorry for you, you was pregnant and he made you abort a baby, a bunch Lil shit like that."

"Bitch them hoes got shit fucked up." Cherry says getting mad. This shit comical to me. "But that hoe ain't want to speak on how she got her ex killed because he dumped her ass tho?" They both look at me. "Jericka know that hoe."

"But she said her folks ain't have none to do with that." Tasha says. "Bitch she had her father's men to go after that nigga. They made his ass run into a ditch." Cherry laughs, "Damn."

"That's crazy as fuck. Where Jericka get the info from?" Tasha says shaking her head. "She need to be getting checking the niggas she sucking up they putting her ass out there. You Jericka boyfriend Tman knows all them niggas." I really don't know if that's true or not but what the fuck ever. You get out what you put in.

August names comes across my screen, "Hello?" I answer probably smiling hard as hell. "What you doing?" He asks. "Sitting here with Tasha and Cherry. Yourself?"

"Bout to head to the Northside and kick it for a bit." I roll my eyes. "Mhm." He chuckles, "Why you do that baby?"

"What's over on the Northside Bae?" I ask rather than answering his question. "Jerry and a big ass bag of loud." He says. "Uhm mhm. Alright then."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too." I look over and see Cherry and Tasha all up in my mouth. "Nosey much?" I whisper. "Can I come through tonight?" August asks. His voice is so damn sexy. I get caught up in just listening to his ass every time. "That's fine."

"Alright cool. I'm bout to pull up. I love you Lo."

"Okay. Call me later."

"Oh that's what we do now?"

I laugh, "I love you too August."

We hang up. "Bitch bout red as hell over there though." Cherry says. "Shut up." I laugh shoving her. "Y'all so cute." Tasha says smiling. "So what's up with you and Tay?" I ask Tasha. She rolls her eyes so damn hard. "Y'all like this nigga really tried to play my ass like a damn fool. He was hoeing round with that bitch Chanel. That hoe is for every fucking body. Then this dumbass nigga get mad when he got caught so he walking talking about he bout to wife that hoe up. Little does his ass know his ass wasn't the other nigga Chanel was fucking round with."

We all laugh. Tea time is always funny and crazy as hell. I wouldn't trade my girls for the world though. We go to walk out my door and see her ear all up on my fucking wall. "Bitch can I help you?" She looks up startled and just walks off. "Nosey ass bitches." I mumble walking down the stairs. "That looked like Tesha."

That was definitely was her ass! "She bout to run back and tell everything she heard." I laugh, "Let that hoe run back and tell. Who gone check my ass? Nobody."

"Lo so damn badass." Cherry says. "I mean lets be honest the hoes that's been crazy enough to say shit got they asses dragged. And everybody else witnessed it. These folks ain't crazy. Anybody can get these hands."

"How the hell I let y'all talk me out of coming out the house?" I ask feeling the sun beam down on my skin. "It's hot as hell." I add. "Girl we just walking to the store." Cherry says dismissing my complaints. I drop my head down. "Kiera you so dramatic." Tasha says. I laugh, "I didn't have plans on coming out today. I could buy some of them candles I like. My baby coming over tonight too."

"Shit bout to get lit." Tasha says. "Shit is not getting lit no where." I respond. "You ain't giving his ass none?" I continue walking. Hell nah I'm not giving his ass shit. That's my baby and all but sex brings babies and I ain't ready for all that yet. I wonder if that's why he was with that bitch. I'll be sure to ask tonight. "Kiera."

"No he's not getting nothing from me." I roll my eyes. "K you ain't slept with him yet?" What part of any of this Tasha not understanding. "No." Why the hell she acting so shocked? "Do I look a hoe to you or something?" I ask. Tasha sucks her teeth, "I never said that Kiera. Just surprised you ain't slept with him after y'all been together all these years."

After we get back from the store we chill a little longer until nightfall hits. Tasha had to leave to go to her auntie house and Cherry knew Aug was coming so she left. I light my favorite candles and sit them around the living room. The front door opens and in walks my baby. "What I tell you about this door?" I roll my eyes. "That's not how you greet your girlfriend." He walks over to me. "Stop leaving this door unlock man... Wazzam baby." I turn around and embrace him. "What's up?"

"I brought something to eat." I smile looking down at the bag. "My favorite." We sit down at the table. "So baby..." He looks up from his plate and at me. "Yes." I sit my wing down, "Were you fucking this Cherokee girl?"

"Nah. Never went that far." I'm not sure if I'm happy or mad about that. If it was sex at least that could be the reasoning behind it but it's not. "So why were you with her?" I ask not really wanting to know the answer to it they bond had to be solid if he stayed around that long and wasn't no fucking involved.

"Better yet.. Why you with me?" I ask. "You my baby. You been riding for me for years. I know if shit ever get real you got my back. You my ride or die shawty. You loyal as hell. Yeah you beautiful as hell but it's deeper than that. You my best friend Lo. When shit get rough I know you'll be there for me. You put a smile on my face when niggas fuck up my day. Hearing yo voice makes me feel all fuzzy inside and shit. Lastly but most importantly I love you."