Cherokee

After hearing August sentencing it really made me want to just shut the world out and cry all day. The stupid ass judge gave him 5 years to serve and five years probation. August didn't shed a tear but I know he was just trying to stay strong.

These three months have been crazy. My stomach has grew a little I've been trying to adjust to pregnant life. I decided I'd get myself a new place my old place was weighing me down.

I haven't heard from Kiera since that day at court. But August tells me she be visiting him and shit. It's crazy we both almost four months pregnant and by the same man.

My phone rings and I noticing the number. "You have a collect call from August Alsina".

I accept the charges. My heart drops waiting for them to transfer me through.

"Hello?" August say through the phone.

"Hey you" I say trying not to sound emotional.

"How you holding up baby?" He ask.

"To be honest I'm not doing well at all August , I've been crying like a baby all I want is for you to get out and hold me then I want to smack the shit outta you for putting me in this position".

He chuckles, "I'm so sorry Kaley this was never what I wanted to happen you know I love you right?".

" I don't know anymore cause you don't hurt someone you love the way you did me".

"I miss you a lot , the way you wake me up if you been up for the longest and straddle start leaving kisses on a nigga , them back dimples... I really do love you Cherokee".

Here comes the tears, "Ugh I love you too big head" I say.

"Look baby we ain't gonna have much time but I need you to talk to Kiera and try to be cordial I need y'all to hold shit down while inside".

I roll my eyes, "Hearing her name makes me want to throw up now you want me to sit down face to face with the witch!".

"Please baby " he pleads.

"Fine I'll do my best only cause you asking... So I'm going to put money on your books tomorrow and I'll send up some of them Jordan slides is there anything else I should do?" I ask.

"Nah baby girl you doing enough .. I love you aright don't forget I always will".

"I love you too August" I say before the call ends.

I guess it's time to put my big girl pants on and be cordial. If she gets slick out the mouth once I'm walking out I'm not dealing with her. I text Channa telling her what I'm about to to she text me back asking if I'm sick.

Shit I might be since I agreed to doing this. Texting Kiera number I ask her to meet me at Tijuana Flats in the next hour no bull shit I just want to talk.

Putting my hair in a ponytail I then change into a romper. You can hardly tell I'm pregnant I can only imagine how big I'll be during my five months. Rubbing my stomach I start smiling.

"We going to be alright baby, we just got to hold daddy down till he come out".

Pulling into the restaurant I feel a feeling of regret like something is about to go bad. I erase it from my mind as I walk in.

Sitting at the table waiting for this lady to come in I order a virgin piña colada. I miss my baby so much right now. Through all the shit we went through I really still love this man I feel stupid as fuck. And now I'm carrying his child and so is another female. I hate what he's done.

"Hello" Kiera says pulling out the chair.

"Nice of you to actually come" I say somewhat smiling. I'm doing this more so for August so me putting on this smile means nothing.

"I bet so what's up?" Kiera ask being all rude.

I chuckle, "Well I figured since we have the same baby father which we both obviously love cause you ain't go nowhere and I'm still here... We should at least get along for the sake of August".

"Hmm look I don't like you and I probably never will so why should I be cordial with you?" Kiera ask.

I take a deep breath in and slowly let it out it's taking a lot not to slap her right now. "Kiera really you really think that our kids won't be seeing each other often so for the sake of them we can at least be cordial".

"Bitch I don't fucking like you and them threats you sending my way that shit stupid cause I'll kill a bitch bout mine".

"Who sending threats girl get the fuck over yourself!".

"I heard you been talking about oh the baby might not be August and them threats ... I don't take to kindly to them".

"Kiera go the fuck home cause bitch if i want to beat ya ass I'll do just that but I'm not stupid I'm pregnant too and I'll go to war about mine.. And hell yeah I said the baby might not be August baby".

"Bitch he the only man that been up in me unlike you".

I laugh, "Girl bye! If it's August baby we'll find out when it's born, but you full of shit baby cause all you do is talk and if it wasn't for me being pregnant is drag yo ass".

"Bitch please do!" Kiera yells next thing I know she throw her drink in my face.

I pick up my drink and do the same. "You weak as fuck for that shit ! Grow the fuck up bitch! Fucking hood rat ! I was being nice to yo ugly ass then you have to get ratchet stupid ass hoe!" I yell walking out the restaurant.

This ratchet ass hoe and I will never be cool. She on some real disrespectful shit. I get in my car and drive back home. I hurry and take a shower so I can call August and let him know his brilliant idea didn't work. You can't make a fucking wild animal act like a trained pet.