Cherokee

"That dress is beautiful!" Channa says admiring my dress. "Thank you, you look nice yourself" I say smiling.

Tonight is a night to get away from all the shit that has been happening. After I finishing fixing the last curl I pin some of it on the side up. Applying my favorite fragrance I then leave out with my girls. "A girls night out is just what I need!" I say happy to be drama free for one night.

"Girl we can tell you needed it so we decided to get you out that damn house" Tavia says laughing. "This is why we are friends" I say.

We pull up and hand valet the keys. Passing the line of people that probably been waiting for a hour the bouncer lifts the velvet rope and let us in. Bobbing my head to the music I head straight to the bar and order a Long Island.

"Who the fuck is burning a damn hole through the side of my face?" I ask looking around. "Some hating ass bitch staring ?" Channa ask. "Yes like I got this awkward feeling someone just staring me down, I found them" I say looking at Kiera ugly ass and her little ugly friend.

"Why they so mad?" Channa ask. I laugh "I have no idea girl let them stay mad, cause tonight is my night I am not stressing them" I say dancing in my seat.

"Damn ma you try a dance?" Some guy ask sitting on the empty stool next to me. "No thank you" I say politely. He still sitting here , I hate when guys just don't get no means no. I mentally roll my eye. "Can I help you?" I ask in the nicest way possible. "Just dance with me baby I don't bite" He says.

"I'm good, I just want to enjoy my drink thanks". "Stuck up bitch" he says getting up. "Go on with your broke ass" I say laughing.

"Look" Channa says grabbing my attention. Kiera and August over there causing a damn commotion. Next thing I know she slap his ass across the face. My blood boils a little seeing my man getting slapped but shit he wanted to be with her that's what you get.

"Shit! She slapped him into yesterday in front of all these people" Tavia says. "Girl he wanted to deal with a hood rat so that's what he gets" I say laughing.  Deep inside I really want to drag his hoe for slapping my man but I'm a lady so I'll just sit here looking all pretty.

A few minutes after that scene I see August making his way towards me. I contemplate on playing hard to get but fuck it that my man and he obviously came over for a reason. I walk up to him smiling. "Hi baby" I say. "You saw that huh?" He ask rubbing the back of his neck.

I laugh "I did that's what yo big head ass get for dealing with the hood rat". He chuckles "Chill Kee". He lean in "That dress look real nice on you baby" he whispers in my ear. "Hmm really well come back with me tonight and you can see how I look out of it" I whisper back.

He goes take a seat. "Sit on me baby" he says looking at me up and down with the look of lust in his eyes. I straddle him then fix my dress in the back. I start grinding on him moving the beat of the song. August starts feeling on my ass. "Love you Cherokee" He says kissing me. "I love you too August".

"Come on baby lets go the way you grinding on me getting a nigga hard" He says laughing. I giggle "Alright let's go" I say getting off him. I look back at Kiera smiling and blow her a kiss. She mouths something which isn't too clear I'm sure she's saying something like watch you back or I'll get you next time.

"Bye ladies" I say hugging Tavia and Channa. "Yes girl give him some ! The way he looking at you he about to be all up in them guts" Tavia says laughing. "Bitch yes give you man the time of his life !" Channa says. "I can't deal with y'all" I say laughing.

August ass over here speeding switching lanes quickly. "Baby slow down" I say looking at him. "I can't wait to get you home" He says licking in his lower lip. Me saying I'm nervous right now is a understatement. 

"You alright baby?" He ask looking at me. "I'm fine" I say smiling to reassure him. Deep down inside I'm a nervous wreck. The closer we get to the door my heart rate picks up.

"How about we take a shower first?" I say stalling. He chuckles "Alright babe go head I'll be in the other bathroom".

Removing my dress I look at my body in the mirror. It really isn't what it use to be I'm not fat or anything but I feel like I let myself go a little bit. I step in the shower at start washing up.

Putting my hair in a ponytail I then put apply some lotion on. I finally get to wear this beautiful black lace lingerie I bought a little while back. Looking at my body I smile trying to give myself the confidence I need right now.

"Baby come on!" August whines. I laugh "Almost done hold on!". I put on my robe then open the door. August starts smiling. "Mm you're beautiful baby" he say walking up to me.  "You think so baby ?" I ask looking up at him. "I know so baby , you don't think so baby girl?" August ask. "I guess".

"You're perfect to me" he say kissing me. He starts kissing on my neck got me moaning. Sliding my robe off my body he bites on his lip looking at me. "Damn baby when you got this ?" He ask. "A little while ago I wanted to be ready for a night like this" I say.

"Mm yes baby don't stop!" I moan out. I had no idea August was this good with his tongue. My legs are shaking feeling myself come close to climax. "A-A-August" I moan.

August comes up with a smirk on his. "So this what I gotta do to keep your ass calm?" He ask laughing. "Shut up" I say laughing, "Take it slow babe" I say watching him nervously. "I got you baby girl trust me" he says kissing my lips.