4- I wish I could say the same.

With a quick snap of the wrist, I pull the shower handle down, the hot water's patter slowly fading away. I step out of the steamy shower, gently squeezing the excess water from my dark hair and then grabbing a furry towel from the rack beside the shower's end. I plant my feet on the tan mat next to the shower, and then start drying my body off, my thoughts racing faster than my hands.

   The white bathroom walls and white tiles shine in the bright LED lights that hang from the ceiling, the mirror running along the wall with a large sink under part of it, and a long counter top filling in the rest of the lower wall.

   I glance up from the towel, spotting myself in the mirror. Bare, pale, and with a few scratches here and there, my body sits in front of me. My tired ocean blue eyes gleam at me, and to my surprise, they have a twinkle in them. I smile with my small lips, wrinkles creasing at the corners of my eyes and dimples attaching themselves underneath my tiny cheeks.

   My long hair is in long, wet waves down my body until it reaches my hips. I reach up to my head, my chilly fingers gingerly touching the small dent in the back of my head that wasn't there this morning.

   Wincing from the small pain that shoots to my temples, I pull my hands away and whimper under my breath. Yowsers that hurt.

   I wrap the towel around my body before glancing down at my bloody and sweaty clothing that lie in a heap next to the shower's entrance.

   I can't wear those...

   My mind flashes, the image of the closet in the room taking hold on my thoughts. Without taking another glance at my filthy clothes, I swing open the bathroom's door and step into the chilly bedroom

   Surprisingly, my eyes scan the room and rest on a stack of clothes that are positioned on the end of the white bed, which is also made unlike I left it.

   I shuffle over to the stack of clothes, picking the top off of the stack. With one hand, I hold it up only to realize it is a black crop-top. Dropping my arm to my side, I glance at the bottoms that lie on the bed. The leopard print tights and laced black undergarments make me shudder with disgust.

   I've never worn an outfit like this before... I guess people would say I'm not really what people call the stylish type.

   With a grunt, I let the towel slip away from my body. Not soon after, my body is trying to fit itself into the tight clothing.

After the clothing is covering my body, I note how comfortable it is. The way the silk feels on my damp skin and the way the outfit allows me to move freely washes throughout my body and brings another smile to my fragile lips.

   I glance at the door, only to catch something silver out of the corner of my eye shining off of the bed. When my eyes flicker over to a silver bracelet that has a eerie symbol identical to Jade and Wolfe's, my heart skips a beat and my lungs feel like they are about to collapse in on me.

   Should I put it on?

   After a moment's hesitation, I take the few steps to close the distance between me and the bracelet, and then touch the shiny silver.

   The silver tingles underneath my skin, the cold sending chills up my arm. A weird feeling surges through my body but gets washed away with the sudden aura of power and strength.

   Without thinking twice, I swipe the bracelet off of the soft white comforter and slip it on my wrist. Immediately, my vision sharpens, the white comforter shining a brighter white, the light from the shaded window to the left of me hallucinating dancing shadows as if a tree were behind the shades of the window.