Terror Within.

IM SO SORRY IM LATE. I WAS OUT FOR SCHOOL AND I REALLY HAD TO CATCH UP. AYYYYEE, ALMOST 200 VEIWS. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS AND CONTINUE ON BECAUSE IT IS JUST ABOUT TO GET GOOD. NEXT PART, MAYBE ON MONDAY, FOR SURE TUESDAY. OKAY. DONE BLABBING.
_________________________________________

The sky. It was such a beautiful dark blue. The sun was low now. Not setting yet. Some stars could already be seen. The sky was indeed beautiful on the evening of D'Qar.
The roars of TIE Fighters echoed through out the skies disrupted that beauty.

This is not good...
(Y/n) was broken down on the floor.
Her back ached with every type of physical pain there was. Her eyes were shut tight and she bit her tongue trying to hold back screams of pain. She began to tremble of fear. Everything hurt so bad. Her vision was blurry. The skin on her back had been breeched and was severely bleeding.
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Her ears managed to pick up the faint call of her name.
Finn ran back to her, franticly looking at her sudden broken body.

She slightly mumbled something. She wanted to say "Finn" but it came out as "inn."
"(Y/n) don't move oka-!" Finn was gonna figure how to get her to safety in the least painful way, but a sudden roar of a Tie Fighter flying by startled the two.
(Y/n) let out a muffled cry. This was getting no better for her.

Without hesitation, Finn swooped her up and began to run to the main station.
(Y/n) grimaced in pain.
It burned being in contact with something else. Finn was gravely afraid of blood and was not a blood person, but he had to get her to safety.
When Finn arrived inside, he automatically went to where General Leia and Poe were.
They turned around very bewildered at the (y/n)'s state.
"How'd this happen?!" Poe said over a loud amount of noise. People panicking. The sound of their air troops going going to battle with ours.
"A tie...fighter came...out of know...where and-" (Y/n) spat out while Finn kneeled down, letting her lean on him.

"General Leia! All the control points have been taken down. As of now, we have no way to shield ourselves from the tie fighters."

"How many in the sky?" Leia replied in a calm tone. Secretly, fear was rising.
"Too many. A command shuttle has landed as well."

(Y/n)'s eyes slightly widened.
Kylo? Does he mean Kylo's command shuttle?
She started trembling more and grasped onto Poe's hand tightly.
"Calm down (y/n), breath."
He enforced in the most gentle way he could.
"General Leia, what do you suggest we do?"
Leia stared off at the security screens that hadn't been damaged. Soldiers and stormtroopers corpses spread out. Some still fighting. She couldn't loose more or there would be no more Resistance...and that's what Snoke wanted.
Leia took a deep breath.
"General?" The commander spoke so sudden.
"Start evacuation. Make sure everyone follows the evacuation plan."
She turned to the trio standing behind her. Finn and Poe both kneeling down beside her. Poe was still holding onto (y/n)'s hand and she was grimacing in pain.
"Cmon, let's get going on the transport. Poe, we're flying that thing."
Poe nodded to the general. Finn lifted up (y/n) again. Her teeth clenched at the burning sensation when her skin made contact with his hands.
"I'll contact you all when evacuation is complete." She spoke while walking out.
"Poe, go get the ship warmed up!"
"Yes ma'am." He nodded and ran up ahead of them to the ship.
(Y/n)'s vision continued to blur in and out. She focused on the now night sky. D'Qar did have a wonderful night view. Stars had always found a way to shine bright. But tonight, stars could hardly be seen through smoke that rose to the sky.
She remembered them saying something about a command shuttle. Was Kylo aboard?
She feared he was here to take her. Not for her sake, but her friends and Leia's.
They passed through many shot down centers and ruins of ships. The most haunting things were people's bodies. Allies now gone.
They could see the transport a not far from them. Poe had already had it warmed up and ready for flight.
(Y/n) couldn't hear TIE fighters anymore.
A great amount of footsteps made them freeze in their spots. Finn and Leia spun to see about a half dozen of stormtroopers all equipped with weapons.
They all pointed at the guns at Leia and Finn.
Finn looked in panic. He was a well known traitor to the First Order. His hands became sweaty and the color on his face felt drained as he saw Captain Phasma and Hux walk through the small amount of troopers.
Phasma pointed her blaster at Leia.
"Hands up General." She demanded in a harsh, stern voice.
Leia did as she said, slowly raising her arms.
"What do you want?"
Hux shot a glare at the traitor holding (y/n). She was out like a light now. She was still breathing, but it was slow and very light.
"Hand her over traitor." Hux demanded.
Finn's grasp on her tightened.
"Don't make this hard for you. Maybe if you hand her over peacefully, Ren and the supreme leader won't send you to your demise." The ginger-haired man let out a small scoff to himself.
"Hand her over."
Finn only returned the deep glare.
No way was he letting (y/n) fall into the hands of The First Order. Not like this. He knew she would go back, but on her terms. When she knew she could change Kylo Ren.