Remembrances.

AN- HELLO. ITS BEEN AWHILE. YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP. So, here is the new chapter. Okay, So a couple of things about this chapter that you need to know.
»I am introducing a character from the Clone Wars TV Series (And had a brief Cameo in the prequels) She is one of my favorite characters who you really don't know what happened to them after Order 66 and the fall of The Jedi. So, if you don't like the idea of that, Uhm...Sorry?
»I KNOW PADMÉ CANT BE A FORCE GHOST BUT LIKE I JUST IMAGINE THAT INSTEAD OF IT BEING IMMORTALITY & WHAT NOT, HER SAD SPIRIT STILL HELPS THE SOULS OF CHILDREN WHO ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE SHE WASN'T THEIR FOR HER KIDS. THAT JUST TOUCHES MY FANGIRL SOUL. (Plus I really like the art and wanted to base a small scene off of it.)
Art Above is not mine, I found it on Pinterest. SO CREDIT TO THE AMAZING ARTIST. Anyways, That's that and I hope you all enjoy this chapter. AAAND, I'm going to be re-editing some older chapters. uhm, just take that into mind. OKAY. ONWARDS YOUNGLINGS.
___________________________________

Heavy breathing was echoing throughout the practice room. Kylo's breathing was out of control. His chest rapidly moving up and down. His arms were aching, yelling for a break, but he couldn't stop. All his mistakes he has ever done had come rushing to him as he practiced with his light saber.
'You're afraid you'll never be as strong as Darth Vader'
The Scavengers voice rang in his head. Out of pain, He snapped out of his anger and came to a complete halt.
W-What was the meaning of that?
Kylo slumped down to the floor. His breathing resumed to normal. He couldn't remember the last time he felt like he wasn't angry. When he last saw (Y/n) was the faintest memory, but he wasn't happy. He was worried, scared and sad. He had missed her, we wanted to be back with her.
Kylo couldn't believe that someone he had just laid eyes on, could make him feel safe. Could give him that dangerous push back to the light. Not even his own father could do that. Well, maybe. Only in those last moments he spent with him did Kylo feel true remorse over all the bad he has done. Every day, his elderly fathers look of terror and body falling, reminds him of the true monster he believes he is.

"It wasn't always this way..." He panted out loud. Of course, no one was with him. No one was in the wing of The Finalizer. Nor did feel the presence of his grandfather.

A faint memory struck him. Kylo was suddenly in his old room. The one before he went off to Luke's Academy. It was simple and only consisted of his bed and mechanics lying around. As well as some books written about the days Darth Vader ruled The Galaxy. He heard his parents voices. Arguing. Of course. And he also remembered his younger self crying because of the neglect he received, and the small-relationships he had with other people.

They didn't care... No one did.

Always when this happened, he remembered a gentle spirit. It would come and comfort him. Give him attention he needed without any words. Kylo would receive a rush of hope. He would feel comfort as if his own mother was there with him. What Kylo admired about the spirit is that she would try to make everything better, even if he wasn't so sure at the moment.
"I remember a woman..."
Though gentle, the Woman was a sad spirit. Would always give him an embrace. With that touch, he always knew it would be okay. Even when it would always go back downhill.

"With flowers in her hair..."

~

"Sorry, we didn't mean to intrude. We crashed a-" (Y/n) began to say. In her mind she was panicking, the person was a female. Not of the human species. A green Mirialan. This is intriguing.

"I saw." The elder interrupted "Resistance soldiers I assume?"
"Yes. We're on our way to meet with the rest of them."
"What's left of them." She remarked. "Well It seems like you guys are out of shelter. It's getting dark out. You can stay."