Turing the Tides.

AN- I'M BACK AGAIN. I ACTUALLY HAVE A IDEA OF WHERE THIS IS GOING. WELL. IN THIS CHAPTER. I'M STILL PLANING IT OUT BUT IM SUPER EXCITED ON WHAT'S IN STORE. SO WITH THAT, ENJOY CHAPTER 2!
_________________________________________

(Y/n) struggled in her restraints, shifting, and trying to find a way to free herself. The restraints were rather tight, causing much irritation.
(Y/n) may have been a hell of a fighter and strategist, but she wasn't exactly in the position to slip out of her restraints. She didn't have the muscle to do so either.

This is hopeless.

Her muscles ached. She just wanted to stay...die there. But what would happen to the Resistance? She had people she needed to see. She needed to protect.

But wait....

(Y/n) invaded the mind of a force wielder. It was still with her. The light and good vibe was lingering in her head. She knew circumstance was different...but, she could at least try.

It's not like I have anything else to do.

(Y/n) turned her head slightly to the door where the control panel was at. She focused on a small section separated from the others. All she needed to do was focus. Focus on those damn red buttons.

Easy enough right...?

A low sigh escaped her lips.
"Wether you're with me or not you're going to help me...!" She mumbled, already frustrated.

(Y/n) inhaled and exhaled deeply. Her (e/c) eyes stared intensely at those damn buttons. Her head felt a slight burning sensation. The light she envisioned grew tremendously.

A snap was heard in her ears.
There was a moment's pause...An awkward pause. (Y/n) felt the sudden grasps lift off. Her slight faded vision flutters down to her body. In most places were there was direct contact with her skin, it was a irritated red. But God...Oh god, did it feel good being able to move your wrists.

(Y/n) slowly twisted her wrist to let the blood flow. She hopped off the propped table, shaking her legs and body of eagerness.
Surely, if anyone saw her, they'd think she saw a rather large insect of a sort. Suddenly, the sound of air being released could be heard...

(Y/n)'s head spun to the door seeing a Stormtrooper enter.
"Hell." Was all she could manage to say before the Stormtrooper had a delayed reaction. He let out a airy gasp.
With little to no hesitation, (y/n) launched herself to the door, tackling the Stormtrooper.
Poor guy, he didn't stand a chance.
(Y/n) pinned him down on the cold floor, stealing the weapon out of his hands.
Grasping the blaster tightly, she aimed the barrel on his neck.
With no remorse, (y/n) pulled the trigger. She took moments to regain her breathing style.

"Your kind have killed so many of mine..."

(Y/n) stared down at his lifeless body. She knew she wouldn't stand a chance trying to get out if no blood was shed. It sure as hell wasn't going to be hers.

I don't have time for this!

(Y/n) shook her head ridding these thoughts. Regaining her composure, she sprinted down the halls of the ship, desperately searching for a way out. Just like that... (Y/n) was armed and gone.

_________________________________________

Kylo was in the empty room where the girl once was. Now, she just disappeared. Kylo was known for temper. It was unpredictable and uneasy. He was angry. Raged. To say he was pissed was an understatement.
He stared at the propped torture table where she was. He could still imagine (y/n) there. Fighting his attempts for answers. Being a witty asshole or acting strong and silent.