Chapter 20

They carried Dalila and Nalurs body into their family tomb. Thorin and his friends went. They sobbed maddly. Well not Thorin. A few tears slept but he couldn't cry in front of all these people. He was there king.
"Oh I told you not to bring her here!" Bofur cried.
"You should've let her stay!" Ori cried. He didn't know her very well for she was older than him but he knew she was a very kind dwarf and everyone loved her.

~at Radagast's cottage~
"Go fetch your brother. Tell him the plan and hurry back here." Radagast ordered Kili.
"Yes I know what to do." Kili rode home. He rode as fast as he could. She had been asleep for 24 hours and would wake up in 24 more.

~back at the Blue Mountains~

Kili walked in their house. He heard a sound that hurt his ears.
"What is dying?" He said holding his ears. He walked towards the sound. It was coming from Fili's chambers. He opened the door and saw Fili lying on his bed crying. Well, more like dying.
"Brother?" Kili said.
"Oh Kili! She's dead! The servant came and said she's dead! Gilund's dead too! So is Nalur! I'm getting married tomorrow to a horribly ugly girl! My life is over!" Fili cried loudly.
"I leave for two days and you screw everything up! What do you mean Gilund is dead?!"
"Nalur came to challenge me. I wouldn't except. Gilund being Gilund jumped in. I got between them trying to break them apart. Nalur went under my arm and stabbed Gilund and ran. Gilund died. I went after Nalur and killed him. If I go to Ironhill they'll kill me."
"Well that's just grand! Come on get up! We have a schedule to keep."
"No. I'm never leaving this bed again!"
"Then I'll drag you out." Kili grabbed Fili's arm and pulled him up.

"Dalila's alive."
"What? She's alive." Astrids words rang in his head, wait for your brothers signal.
"Yes. I'll explain on the way. Get your pony and follow me." Kili commanded. Fili quickly saddled his pony and rode off with Kili.

"Dalila didn't know what to do. So she went to Radagast. He gave her a sleeping potion. She'll be asleep for 24 more hours. Everyone thinks she's dead. Tonight we'll go in her tomb and get her. You two ride away to Bree or something and live happily ever after. Understand?"
"Kili you did it! You saved us!"
"Yes I know. Is your new 'bride' really that ugly?"
"Chala. Yes. Even Gilund said so and his standards were low."
"Well looks like we wouldn't of played dragon, ax, bow." Kili chuckled.

~Radagast's house~

"Just in time Kili. We must go now. It's almost dark." Radagast grabbed his cloak and staff.
"Thank you Radagast!" Fili said.
"Don't thank me yet." They rode off.

~At the Dack tomb~

Radagast used his staff to open the tomb. They found Dalila next to Nalur.
"You really did kill him." Kili chuckled.
"Shut up."
"Hush! People could hear us. Dalila should be awake in five minutes. Wait here for her Fili. Me and Kili will go stand watch." Radagast ordered.
"Ok."

Kili and Radagast heard something. It was Thri coming to see Dalila.
"I say we kill him." Kili said.
"No more killing."

Thri walked up to the tomb.
"Kili? What are you doing?" Thri asked confused. Kili hit him with a branch and knocked him out.
"Why did you do that?!" Radagast yelled.
"I never really liked him." He shrugged.

"She should be awake. Why is she not awake? They lied. She really is dead. If she is dead then I'm going to die too." Fili took a bottle out of his pocket. He grabbed it off of Radagast's table in case this happened. It had a skull on it so it must be poisonous.
"Eyes look your last. Lips kiss your last. Arms hold your last." He kissed Dalila's lips. He opened the bottle and went to drink it....