#1 How You Meet

Phil
You had just moved out of your university flat with your best friend and we're moving in to a new one all alone for the first time in your life and of course you were terrified.
You take the last box from your car start to carry it up when someone ran into you making your drop it with a crash.
"Oh my god!" A male voice shouts kneeling to the floor to help pick up the posters and decor for your room from the pavement. You kneel down across from him and start to pick things up as well.
"I'm so sorry." He apologizes.
"Don't be, I'm a klutz." You chuckle taking the box and standing up making eye contact with a pair of icy blue eyes.
"Hi, I'm Phil, are you moving in?" He asks.
"Yup. I'm Y/N." You smile not able to help but blush. He takes the box from your hands.
"The least I can do is help you." He chuckles as you lead him to your new flat where you spent hours talking.
Dan
You had just got a new job at a Japanese store which you loved because you loved Japan and everything about it. Today was only your second day, you were working the counter because it was one of the only things you got the hang of fast. You were leaning on the counter when two guys came up one with light brown hair and brown eyes and another with black hair and blue eyes. You smile seeing the pair as the brown haired guy put the whole series of Death Note on your counter. You quickly rang it up and smile blushing a little bit because you fancied him. He smiles at you making eye contact.
"That'll be 18.45." You announce putting it in a bag. The guy stood there starring at you.
"Dan!" The black haired guy says shaking his friend.
"What? Oh sorry." He says handing you a twenty. "So you come here often?"
"Yeah, I uhh work here." You giggle.
"Right." He says blushing harder.
"You know if you wanted my number you should have just asked." You giggle scribbling down your digits on the receipt. He awkwardly smiles.