#34 Cute Couple Thing

Phil
"Can we get a dog?" Phil ask with your feet on his lap as you watched an anime.
"A dog? What kinda dog?" You smile at your boyfriend as he lightly rubbed your feet.
"A Great Dane?"
"Where do we have room in this apartment for a Great Dane?" You laugh putting your hand behind his head and playing with his hair.
"I don't know, maybe in the kitchen?" He chuckles.
"Nah we don't even feed ourselves, we usually just have take out." You giggle.
"Neither of us can cook." He groans. You smile leaning over to kiss his pouting face.
"I still love you." You smile moving you your were more sitting in his lap.
"What about a fish?" He chuckles.
"We can barley take care of a cactus Phil." You laugh laying your head on his shoulder. He frowns playfully.
"Chipper up ol mate because pizza is a coming, you giggle kissing his cheek. He smirks.
"Yay!" He laughs pulling you in tight for a hug.
Dan
"Bwaw, bwa, bwa, bwa!" Dan sings a guitar solo.
You smile from the bed on your laptop.
"Wah, wow, wow!" He sings beating on the desk with pencils as he edits his new video. Music played through the speakers which you recognized to be Metallica, you get out your phone and start to record him on snapchat. You didn't realize your volume was up though so when you finished it started to play back the recording.
"Are you recording me?" Dan chuckles spinning around in his chair.
"No." You smile.
Dan stands up going to the end of the bed, he jumps on the bed and on you tickling you.
"Daniel!" You giggle trying to get him to stop.
"What's wrong?" He laughs.
"Daniel James Howell!" You laugh uncontrollably.
"Oh come on." He teases. When he finally stops you wrap your arms around his neck and he lays his fists on the bed hovering over you.
He leans down starting to kiss you but you try to escape under him.
"Nice try!" He laughs getting his kiss.
"I have a rape whistle!" You joke.