#26 Snow Days

Phil
You wake up to what looked like sun poking through the window curtains. You sit up and see Phil is up. Unlocking your phone you saw it was 11:20 in the morning. You go to open the curtains when you notice that it was sun but snow was being blown around in all different directions outside. You groan and shut the curtains.
"that was my thought." Phil chuckles from behind you. "Even though it's storming though it just means that we need some hot cocoa and some good movies with sugar cookies." He adds taking your hand and leading you to the kitchen. You giggle. Cookies were laid out on parchment paper ready to be eaten and Phil had just started making some hot chocolate. You smile going to the lounge and picking out a good series to binge today. After Phil came out with cookies and hot cocoa you had picked out Lost to rewatch.  You giggle as you put it in and Phil pulls you under the covers on the sofa. You lay your head on his chest grabbing your warm drink and a cookie.
Dan
"It's really cold out there." You groan putting on your boots.
"Exactly so stay here." He smiles not letting you get your coat.
"Dan I have school, I can't,"
"Ugh! Please!" He groans as you reach for your coat. "School will get cancelled and if not I'll make sure we don't stay up to late!"
The tv played in the background as you two playfully fought. "It's not safe out there."
"I'll be fine, please!" You giggle jumping for your coat that he was holding up in the air.
"A snow storm is starting now and we don't recommend for anyone to be outside, taxi companies have shut down for the night so please stay inside." The news reporter announces from the tv screen.
"ha! Now you gotta stay." He laughs throwing your coat on the dining room table and picking you up and throwing you on the couch removing your shoes and throwing a blanket over the two of you and becoming the big spoon over you as he switched the channel to Crunchyroll and turning on an anime.
"This was your plan wasn't it?" You ask looking up to him.
"Yup I can control the weather and made it snow so you would have to stay." He laughs kissing your nose.