#28 You Go Into Labor

Phil
You were home alone for the day, at least until Phil got home from the radio show.
You flip through the channels on tv while looking through your Twitter, a hand rubbing over your growing stomach holding your baby girl you're gonna name Lila.
You feel a light pain in your side. You move around thinking it was cramps.
"Please not now." You whisper rubbing the spot with your palm.

You leave your phone on the couch and lay down to try and comfort yourself but it doesn't work, the pain just gets worse. You decide it's time to call Phil.
You reach for your phone and give him a ring. Of course he doesn't answer so you call Dan, he answers.
"hello?" He asks laughing.
"Dan, get Phil!" You order sitting up. He stops laughing and soon your husbands voice is on the phone.
"love?" He asks worry in his voice.
"Please come home." You manage to choke out feeling tears start to fall down your cheeks.
"Okay; I'm on my way baby," he says hanging up. You hold your stomach feeling another pain in your stomach.
About twenty minutes later Phil came through the door. He kneels in front of the sofa putting his hands on either side of your tummy.
"What's wrong?" He asks looking into your eyes.
"I think I'm going into labor." You admit tears rushing down your cheeks, "what if somethings wrong, in still five weeks from my due date."
"I'm sure everything is fine, come on baby," he comforts kissing your forehead his glasses hit the top of your head ever so slightly. You nod and let him help you up, just as you do you feel another contraction and lean on him for support he is happy to take toying is arms.
"I got you, you're okay baby," he whispers rubbing your back.
"Phil, we tried so hard for this baby, what if we loose her?" You question.
"We won't, come on love." He consoles helping you get your coat on and then hailing a taxi,

A day later of sitting in the hospital you delivered a young healthy baby girl named Lila, Jamia Lester.

Dan
You could hear Dan in the other room doing his live show as you sat on the sofa, you've had cramps all day today, even though dan insisted on taking care of you, you wanted him to do his live show for them.
But then the cramps got too tense, you soon found yourself in Dans doorway.
He was laughing but then  saw you and opened his arms. You waddle in and lay in his lap while he rubbed your back.
"No, I still see Phil, did you not see the video we put up on Danandphilgames today? Yeah plus we saw each other yesterday," he answers,
You cringe feeling a more intense cramp in your lower back.
"Yes, it was Dil." Dan smiles at the chat. "And yes this is Y/N on top of me." He chuckles. You smile until you feel a sharp pain in your stomach that caused you to shoot up and hold your 9 month big stomach. "What happened?" He asks you not paying attention to the chat anymore.
"Dan-" you go to say but then you feel a warm burst of liquid pop between your legs and onto the floor. You look down and start to cry. Dans in shock. You lay your head on his shoulder as you feel what you knew now was another contraction.
"Bye guys!" Dan shouts at the laptop shutting it and grabbing his phone then picking your bridal style and carrying you to put your coat and shoes on, he then helped you out while he got a taxi.

A few hours later you guys  were now parents of a baby boy named Xavior Micheal Howell.

Don't forget to vote and leave a suggestion or your opinion in the comments thanks guy for reading!!