Dan Imagine || Nightmare *Requested*

You yawn standing from the bed at 3 in the morning and heading to the bathroom. You groan looking at yourself in the mirror, your hair ragged, and eyes dazed, wearing only one of Dans t-shirts and a pair of black stretched shorts. A yell from your bedroom followed by cries for you made you run from the bathroom to the bedroom where Dan was sitting up searching for you in bed. You sit beside him.
"What happened?" You ask. He automatically takes you into his arms.
"Where's you go? Are you alright?" He asks checking your face as is he was expecting something to appear.
"Dan, I'm fine, I just went to the bathroom," you smile slightly, tears gather in his eyes. "Dan?"
"I had a knight are you were killed and I- I didn't know where you went." He admits.
"I'm right here." You reply kissing his forehead as he starts to cry. You take his shaking hand holding it to steady it. "Im fine Dan." You repeat. He nods lightly wrapping his arms around you again. You lay down his head on your stomach.
"Can I go to the bathroom now?" You giggle.
"No." He replies squeezing you tight at your waist. "Never," You smile.
Sorry this took a while I've been at band camp but I'll try and post more, thanks for the request I hope you enjoyed tinabug123 Stay gold mother Fluffers ✌🏻️
-Lacy