#13 First I Love You

Phil
"Phil, if you don't wanna stay then fine i don't care!" You shout back at him.
"You're so over dramatic!" He yells.
"No you're just over protective!" You yell back at him turning around and rolling your eyes.
"Yeah i know that!"
"Then why do you do it!? Why do you smother me? Why won't you let me talk to a guy?!"
"Talk to a guy you were flirting!"
"He was with me! You're so jealous over nothing! Why?!"
"Because I love you y/n! That why! I'm over protective and jealous because I don't wanna share you! Because I love you! Because I want you in my life and only mine!" He shouts hands on his he turns from you. The room goes silent and you wrap your arms around his waist and your head on his shoulder. He taken aback at first but then puts his hands over your smaller ones.
"I love you to Phil." You whisper a tear falling from your cheek.
Dan
"Hello Internet! Dan here and today I figured since there isn't enough blackmail on the internet I figured why not have my girlfriend come and do my makeup." Dan says to the camera with you next to him on his bed. You smile at the camera.
"Am I doing to regret this?" He asks.
"Maybe." You giggle to your boyfriend of two and a half months.
"Okay great, so happy to know that." He chuckles. "Okay let's get started," he sighs. You can't help but smile. With a jump cut you switched over to a better spot where you could lay out all of your makeup. You take out your foundation and start applying it to his face.
"What is this?" He asks.
"Foundation, it's a foundation for your makeup."
"Wow had to be really smart to figure that out." You both laugh.
About eight minutes in he had his foundation, contour, eyeshadow and eyebrows done. You get out your mascara and put it on his eyelashes.
"You're done." You announce. You take your Mirror and put it In front of his face. You both burst out laughing.
"Oh my god!" You giggle.
"Oh my god is right." He laughs tears in his eyes from laughter. He looked amazing in your opinion. After laughing for a few seconds he looks over to you.
"This is why I love you," he laughs. You smile goes from a laughing smile to a blushing smile.
"I'm ending this right now, til next time Internet." When he shut off the camera you place your lips to his.
"I love you Dan." You say bitng your bottom lip.