#10 He's Jealous

Phil
You and Phil were out for dinner at a fancy restaurant for his birthday. The waiter smiles as he leads you to your table and sits you down. When he turned to walk away with you drink orders he gave you a wink. Phil knew even though you didn't even notice.
"What are you gonna get?" You ask eyes not leaving your menu. He didn't answer you look up and see that Phil is glaring at the waiter. "Phil?"
He turns his attention back to you. "Yeah?"
"You okay?"
"Yeah." He lies. You could tell he was lying.
"No you're not."
"That waiter is flirting with you."
"He is?"
"You didn't notice?"
"I guess not, I have eyes for you and that's it." You giggle taking his hands. He smiles seeing the waiter come over. You playfully roll your eyes and lean over the table kissing him so the waiter got the idea.
Dan
You were at the mall all day with Dan. Dan takes you hand as you walk into the video game shop. Dan and you start to look around when a guy came next to you picking up a game and looking at you up and down, he was checking you out. You didn't notice but Dan did see and soon became uncomfortable. He grabs your hand hoping he would get it but didn't. The guy leans over you to grab a different game even though it was the same one he had in his hands. Again you were to busy looking at expansion packs for the sims 4 to notice.
Dan coughs. Still you didn't notice until the Dan takes the game from your hands and dips you down kissing you passionately. You were taken aback at first but the rolled with it. When he let go the guy was gone. Dan smiles in victory.
"What was that for?" You smile giggling.
"No reason." He smiles laughing at the guy leaving the store.