#35 First Fight

Phil
"You ready Philly?" You entering the bedroom.
"Yeah, just let me finish editing the video." Phil smiles. You nod forcing a smile. Phil had done this last week before you went to dinner and ended up missing it.
You laid yourself on the couch checking your tumblr.
Ten minutes later you walk back into the room you shared with him.
"Phil? Come on we're gonna be late."
"Sorry babe, almost finished." He smirks. You nod leaving again.
Another twenty minutes later you found yourself asking again.
"Phil? Come on we're not gonna make it again." You say frustrated.
"Like five-"
"Okay, damnit Phil, we missed last weeks dinner and now we're gonna miss this week, what the hell?" You say coming in and undoing your hair.
He stands.
"I'm sorry-"
"No stop, why do you wait to do these things? I wanna do things with you Phil! Not just wait around for you to edit a bunch of videos, I get it's important but I thought I was too!" You say tears of frustration gathering in your eyes.
"This is my job Y/N, I can't just not do it! I'm usually at BBC with Dan so this is like the only time i have to do it!" He shouts in anger.
"Are you kidding? Is it more important than your girlfriend?"
"No, but Jesus it's work, i don't wanna stop what I'm doing I love it! I'm getting work done what's so wrong with that?!"
"Nothing, but god Phil! I'm your damn girlfriend, why don't you pay any attention to me like you pay attention to your fans and work it's like I don't exist." You say tears rising in your eyes.
"You don't think I know that!? You're one of the only things that matter to me!" He shouts turning in frustration. You stop being angry for a second.
"What?" You ask to repeat wiping away tears.
"What?" He asks turning to look at you.
"You said I was the only thing that mattered." You smile anger fading. His anger fades into embarrassment as he blushes.
You can't help but smile wrapping your arms around his neck.
"I'm sorry." You say tears starting to fall from your eyes.
"It's alright, you were completely right." He whispers kissing your lips and wiping tears with the padding of his thumbs. "Come on let's go somewhere." He says pecking your lips again.
"No, let's stay in and watch some movies?" You ask pressing your forehead to his. He nods.
Dan
For the last 2 weeks Dan has been coming home late, he used to come home around 6 and now he's coming home around midnight and you didn't know where he was going or what for. He also only used to work on Mondays but now it's been Monday's- Friday's.
Tonight like always you stayed up and waited for him to come home from BBC.
"Sweetheart?" He calls through the house.
You stand going to the front entrance. He smiles going to kiss you but you stop him.
"Tell me." You admit.
"Tell you what?"
He was such a bad liar.
"Tell me where you've been going." You says crossing your arms. He slips off his coat and scarf hanging it on the coat rack.
"What do you mean?" He asks smiling to you acting innocent.
"Staying out late for the past two weeks what's going on?" You ask frustration in your voice.
"Oh, me and Phil have been working on a project." He says but you can tell he's lying.
"You're lying." You push.
"I'm not, y/n, please just leave me." Dan rolls his eyes.
"Are you cheating on me?" You blurt.
"With who? Who would I cheat on you with?" He asks frustration rising.
"I don't know but why else would you be late all this time?"
"I don't wanna tell you." He shouts.
"The hell does that mean?" You yell.
"Can you not just trust me?"
"Trust you? How am I suppose to?" You shout.
"Because I'm your damn boyfriend!" He yells.
"But you don't trust me with your dirty secret?"
"Dirty secret are you kidding?" He yells back at you.
"Just tell me Dan!" You yell back.
"Do not want me around anymore? Is that why you're cheating or not coming home?"
"Y/N, I swear to god I'm telling you the truth." He says tears in his eyes. He turns taking your hands in his, "I'm sorry if I upset you but, it's because me and Phil are planning something very big and we've been working really hard on it and I want it to be a surprise, please just trust me?" He asks pressing his forehead to yours. You sigh heavily but nod,
"Fine, I guess." You roll your eyes.
"Thank you." He says smiling and kissing your lips lightly.