CHAPTER 6

"Please tell me you're not— oh, god. Oh no, (Y/n). You've got to be insane to do something like that." Goro garbled apprehensively as he ran a hand down his face. You glanced over your shoulder, raising a very concerned brow towards the young Asian man. He locked eyes with you briefly before sighing, "Right. What was I thinking? Everyone knows you're a psycho."

"That's correct, sweetheart," You smirked, averting your gaze back at the screen.

The adolescent joined your side, groaning, "Let me be your conscious right now and tell you this is a bad idea."

"Why?"

"Well, because!" He exclaimed, flustered as hëll, "You're attempting to use a stimulator on the Winter Soldier."

"Ex- Winter Soldier," you muttered, finally pulling away from the table, "C'mon, Goro. This will be so fücking lit! It'll be like filming the next Silent Hill movie!"

"Hey," he defensively raised his index, "I still can't sleep at night since we watched that— quite probing at that again."

"Don't be a pûssy... all I want to do is see what the fuss with guy and w—"

You were suddenly interrupted by the abrupt echo of a door slamming shut. A smirk curved upon your features. Time to get freaky.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the abandoned and wretched building, Bucky stepped inside. He fixed his baseball cap, cautiously and leisurely slipping it off is head. He was surprised he was able to sneak out of the house without disturbing anyone. He left an hour before dawn, knowing Steve was up and ready to go out for a jog. Thankfully, his sneak out plan had run with great accuracy.

The ride to this place was dreadful. Majority of the taxi drivers weren't even aware this address was a place. Eventually, after asking about, a skeptical looking man drove the man here.

Now, standing in the building, he was aware of why most people weren't familiar with the address. The place was burnt to crisps. The dry wall was loose upon the bricks of the walls and ceiling panels were hanging. There was a distinct and unpleasant smell of chlorine as the man staggered further into the place.

"Hello there," your familiar, cheery voice called.

Bucky stared all about in search for your figure, obviously missing in the dimly lit corridors. "I can't see you."

"That's just part of the fun," you chuckled, "Alright, twinkle toes. I'm going to get you to do a brief tour before we get straight down to business, okay?"

The man was tentative, "I'm warning you, I don't have a lot of time on my hands..."

"I'll deal with what I have, now, listen. Walk straight down the hallway your back is turned against," He began apprehensively strolling in the direction, "and then turn left when I tell you to."

The man furrowed his brows, "You're watching me?"

"Yep, and I'm enjoying it, hun. Keep going."

Bucky felt a pair of eyes on his back, and he made sure he repeatedly checked his surroundings. He could feel the heaviness of his belt from the knife tucked cleverly out of sight. It occurred to him through the night that your invite may be an intelligent trap to finally get him.

But his logic kicked in.

Why would you want to do anything bad to him anyways?

He was an utter stranger. He was of no use anymore. And he definitely had nothing to offer.

The sudden cat-call made him question that though. "Oh, man,"

"What?" He retorted.

Your cackle sounded like it was over a microphone, "I'm sorry. You're just— very attractive man."